Tracking numbers can be entered manually or using barcode scanner (ZXing "Barcode Scanner" from the Android Market), and are immediately checked for validity, thus eliminating 99% of typo errors. Barcode scanning does actually work (I've tried a few other applications, they also claim barcode support but fail to scan most of Yuupack labels).
Depending on your locale/language settings, tracking info is downloaded from web sites in English or Japanese, except for Sagawa Takkyubin and Fukutsu, which do not provide tracking info in English.
• Time tracker for work and pause hours
• Hourly rate functionality on project and task level
• Earnings summary on project screen and in .xls report
• Gather documents on your projects
• Capture photo / video and add straight to the project documents
• Dropbox or Google Drive cloud storage integration
• Automatic backup and restore
• Manual backup
• Easy .xls reports
• Works offline
• Multilanguage interface (available in 10 different languages)
The FREE version allows you to experience the full benefits of the time tracker App along with other questions without any limitations other than the number of projects (limit of 7 projects to work on).
Report us an issue via: http://www.mworker.com/en/support/f-a-q/
Mobile Worker functionality in detail:
• Change project status: Waiting, In progress and Closed.
• Edit project name, customer, description, tags, location data and planned duration.
• Get GPS location coordinates and assign them to a project.
• Start/Stop functionality to track time.
• Easy work status change from working to pause time.
• Configure a status and its type.
• Change task statuses on the fly.
• Check task agenda list, filter list by predefined or custom time intervals.
• Edit registered task time, description, tags and statuses.
• Manage files within a selected project.
• Get documents from the device file system.
• Get images and videos from the gallery.
• Take pictures directly from your camera to a selected projects folder.
Cloud storage integration
• Link application to your existing cloud storage account (Dropbox or Google Drive).
• Project data export to .xls files and store to Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Documents synchronization controlled through Settings: automatic and manual.
• Intuitive user interface
• Runs on most Android devices
• Works without internet connection
• Configurable classifiers – tags and statuses.
• Manual or automatic backups.
• Registered data export to .xls files.
• Tracking data export to local device file system.
• Search, filter and review all projects.
• Search for files and filter them by projects, type, date and name.
• Multilanguage interface support.
Mobile Worker is a time tracking android app. Android time tracker (or timesheet) is a tool for time recording and time keeping. Tags: work clock, punch clock, working time, punch card, worksheet, documents tracker, project management, recording, reporting.