●The official version of this app, "Simple Sichuan," has been released, so please use it. This app is no longer updated or supported.
●What kind of app?
・This is an alpha version of the Sichuan game engine currently under development at our company, wrapped in the minimum necessary gimmicks and UI.
・Published to obtain feedback from many users on popular screen sizes and difficulty levels, validity of difficulty judgment, setting preferences, play style and time, etc.
・Play is completely free and there are no ads, so feel free to play. The above play data will be collected automatically, so there is no need to be aware of it. We have also added a system where you can feel free to give us your opinions and report bugs.
●What characteristics does it have?
・Only surfaces that can be solved properly are automatically generated on the spot. In other words, you can play it (almost) infinitely.
- Various surface sizes and difficulty levels are available.
・We have achieved an operational feel that emphasizes comfortable play on touch devices.
- Records the number of plays, clear rate, and clear time for each surface type.
- Due to the author's preference, the game is designed with an emphasis on time attacks, but it can also be enjoyed by those who are particular about winning rates.
・We have implemented the minimum functions for the time being, such as retry function, solution replay function, hint function, and step back function.
●I apologize in advance for any difficulties.
- Since this is an alpha version, bugs and specification errors are expected.
-Functions may be added or deleted without prior notice.
・Recording may be initialized due to changes in data specifications without prior notice.
- Surface data is automatically generated behind the scenes, so if you consume surfaces too quickly, the generation may not be able to catch up (please be patient).
- Graphics such as screen design and UI design are minimal.
・There is no sound at all.
- There are no friendly tutorials, rule explanations, or operating instructions.
・After the complete version is developed and released based on the collected data, the release of this application may be stopped without prior notice.
- Once you start playing a side, unless you clear it, it will be treated as a clear failure.
・During surface play, even if you pause or turn off your device, it will still be treated as playing. If you restart the app, it will resume where you left off.
- If you select ``Start again from the beginning'', ``See solution'', ``Go to next level'', or ``Return to title'' before clearing the stage while playing, the clearing will be treated as a failure. After clearing the stage, you can perform operations such as "Start again from the beginning" as many times as you like.
・The surface size and difficulty level displayed in color on the title screen indicate that data has been generated.
・The percentage displayed below the difficulty level is a guideline for determining the difficulty level. Think of it as (an approximate value) the percentage of patterns that can be cleared without getting stuck when you randomly take the tiles that can be taken. In other words, if it is 100%, no matter how you take it, you will (probably) not get stuck, and on the other hand, if it is 10%, if you take it without thinking, you will (probably) get stuck 90% of the time. . In other words, the difficulty level is determined by this ratio.
・The graphic data for the tiles was provided by Mahjong Tofu (https://majandofu.com/mahjong-images).
●Operation verification model
・ Kyocera DIGNO G (Android 7.1)
・Amazon Fire (Fire OS 5/Android 5.1.1)