A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!
FREE VERSION - COMES WITH ANNOYING ADVERTISING! ;)
★ TouchArcade Game of the week - “one of those perfect games that you can whip out at a moment’s notice and know you’ll have a blast, or sit back with and really get sucked into”
★ Pocketgamer Gold award - “It’s fun, funny, and it fits perfectly into your pocket.”
★148Apps 4.5/5 - “Heroes of Loot is about as close to pure, distilled arcadey dungeon-crawling joy as we’re ever likely to get.”
From the guys behind Gunslugs and Meganoid comes a brand new adventure: Heroes of Loot is a dungeon-game like no other. Every time you play the dungeon will be different, every time you become better, the dungeon will also grow and become more dangerous.. this game will never end!
unless you die of course..
- Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
- Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
- Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
- Secret area's
- Special mysterious dungeon items
- A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
- Always changing gameplay
if you run into problems or the game wont work on your device, instead of just rating 1 star, you could help us fix it by providing feedback!
keywords - retro 2D dungeon crawling rogue game golden axe nethack RPG roguelike rogue adventure casual game roleplay
Xperia PLAY Optimized
MOGA controller supported
Green Throttle controller supported (2 player coop mode available!)
NVidia Shield supported
+Google Play Game services
* an innovative rogue-like with puzzle-y gameplay
* easy to learn, exciting to master
* even with perma-death well suited for a coffee break
* fourteen enemies with different behaviors
* five different items
* six randomized levels
* music by Elias "TheWing" Linjama
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
Can you take down Mephistopheles? The Endless Depths RPG challenges you to get past hordes of enemies from giant bats to skeletons to demons and overpowering giants. Down into the depths you will go, dodging traps and collecting weapons. And if you have enough luck and skill, you will face off with the lord of demons himself.
Endless Depths RPG Features:
* A rogue-like RPG with a strategic combat system
* Randomly-generated dungeons
* An open-ended character system allowing for dozens of skill combinations
* Hundreds of monsters, dozens of spells and plenty of great loot to find
* OpenFeint compatible with over a dozen achievements to unlock
Powered by the TitanFire RPG system, Endless Depths creates strategy in combat by putting the emphasis on defenses like blocking, parrying and dodging. While other combat systems are about whittling down the red bar of your opponent's health, TitanFire is about breaking through the enemy's defenses using abilities like quick strikes, set up maneuvers and feints. The magic system plays a similar role, with most spells being blockable and all spells being dodgable. The system is augmented by the freedom to choose up to three different skill sets.
Endless Depths RPG is a rogue-like game, a category that includes classics like Rogue, Moria, Omega, Angband and even newer games like Diablo.
Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
Delver is still in early development, will be updating frequently - hopefully weekly. Buying now is supporting development, who needs a Kickstarter?
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
- Procedural roguelike levels
- Procedural story that will drive the gameplay
- Quick but powerful gameplay, suitable for all types of players
- Many different playable characters, including a Knight, Wizard, and Rogue!
- Full of wondrous settings outside of your ordinary dungeon
- Intuitive touchscreen controls
- Fantastic 8-bit retro style art and music
You, like our hero, will experience first hand what it feels like to enter the unknown. You will encounter and fight over 40 monsters, that will use weapons and numerous spells in their attempt to destroy you.
Epic Warrior: The Sword of Light is a traditional turn based RPG that will allow your character to grow by fighting monsters to gain gold and experience points. Experience points allows your character to level up, which will increases your hit points, magic points, strength, agility, attack and defense.
Talking to the local villagers is vital to figuring out the location of the Sword of Light as well as other secrets that have been passed around as legend.
Buying items will aid you in surviving the dangers that you will encounter.
Sleep! Sleeping at Inns will revive your hit points and magic points, as well as save your game.
Buying weapons, armor and shields will increase you character’s attack and defense against the deadliest monsters.
Use magic! As you level up you will learn new offensive, defensive, healing spells and more.
Below is a list of all the monster that you will encounter on your quest!
Red Death Cobra
Dark Lord Erebus
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Multiple game modes and control styles to uncover plus many rescuers to save means you'll never stop enjoying this dangerous dungeon! FREE roguelike action brought to you by Quikding, the best in the biz.
With graphics by the lovely Monge.
Run from the knights as you venture deeper into the forest. Fight monsters; open chests; drink from fountains. Make it far enough and you may even find a shrine which holds the power to defeat the knights! Or just hug trees. You know, whatever you're into.
3 EXCITING classes: Warrior, Archer, and Runner!
Also, there's a bird!
Did I mention Froblins?
Dungeon Ho! is a brand-new entry into the Roguelike genre, developed from the ground up with its own custom engine.
* 10 distinct character classes, each with their own abilities, strengths, and weaknesses
* 20 different monster types, with multiple variants of each
* Huge, randomly-generated dungeons in multiple locales such as tombs, forests, and caves
* Crafting, including equipment and functional combat pets
* Primary and secondary quests
* Intuitive, touchscreen-friendly UI
* Original, atmospheric soundtrack
* Ongoing development to add more features and content
Want to show you're a Dungeon Ho? We've got swag!
Hardcore Droid magazine gave us a four-star review! Read it at
GET FIXES/HELP HERE: http://disinterest.org/broguex/
- If you have a smaller screen and the display appears corrupt, see the bug list for an explanation/workaround.
- The move tapping layer turns the screen into an invisible keyboard. See the Android "help" menu option for details.
- If your device has a smaller screen, the display may appear corrupted. This is because the font is a bitmap font, and cannot be scaled down small enough. Ensure the "move tapping layer" is turned off. Use the pinch gesture to zoom in, drag the map view to fit, and then turn the "move tapping layer" back on. You may not be able to see the item/monster/health bar on the left-hand-side of the screen. This will be addressed in a future update.
NEW TO BROGUE OR ROGUELIKES?
If you are not familiar with Brogue, or the Roguelike genre, then you should go to the following web site and download a free version for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer. If you like it and want to aid development of a mobile version for your Android device, then come back and purchase this work in progress.
Download Brogue for your Mac, Linux or Windows computer:
WHAT IS A ROGUELIKE?
What is a Roguelike? Most modern games have art representing the game world. This presents someone else's vision of what their world looks like to you, and that is what you experience. A Roguelike is a game that uses letters and symbols to represent a game world. This means that once you have familiarised yourself with them, you engage your own imagination to build a picture of the game world. Take a step forwards back into an improved world viewed through text! :-)
BROGUE IS FREE BUT THIS IS NOT?
Yes, you are encouraging me to keep an Android version of Brogue up-to-date.
BrogueX (like Brogue) is open source, and you can download my modified version of the Brogue source code and compile it yourself for your Android device. Every time I publish new changes, you can at no cost, compile your own version and install that. Stop reading, don't pay, go and do it!
Or save yourself the bother and buy BrogueX, and get updates automatically.
Here's the various source code locations:
WHAT DOES BROGUE'S AUTHOR THINK OF YOU SELLING THIS?
Pender, Brogue's author, as approved it as long as it is made clear that this is not the official Android port of Brogue. Nowhere have I claimed this, and here this is made explicit.
CAN I RELEASE A FREE VERSION OF THIS APP?
It is open source. But if you release another version of this, please:
- Provide your own source code releases and support for them
- Make it clear it is neither the official Brogue or my version BrogueX.