Take the role of an adventurer that tries their fate in the dark dungeons (and probably dies horribly). Fight monsters, grab loot, horde potions, and level up!
Quest for the Yithidian orb at the darkest depths of the dungeon and attempt to bring it back to the surface. Getting to it may be the easy part.
Levels are randomly generated in each playthrough - you'll never know quite what's around the corner.
* Permadeath - once you're dead, you're dead
* Randomized levels - never the same game twice
* Loot hoarding
* Chunky pixels!
Development log: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24764.0
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/cuddigan
* Holiday update! All new art and sound.
* New areas!
0.7c / 0.7b
* Fix for audio crash on some devices
* Fix for door crash
* Fix for ladder shading
RPG roguelike dungeon crawl
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
Slayin will test your skills like no other endless game on the Google Play Store. Don’t get yourself fooled by its charming retro graphics and motivating chiptune soundtrack. In this game, death lurks behind every corner!
Your task sounds all so simple. First choose from one of three heroes: knight, wizard and knave. Then slay as many monsters as possible, while leveling up and getting more powerful equipment and spells along the way. But there’s a catch: once you die, you’re gone for good!
On your journey you will travel through numerous locations and encounter dozens of different monsters and fearsome bosses. Eventually, you will even have to face the giant dragon of legend. But he will not part with his treasure easily. Only the most worthy adventurers will be able to complete this task and become a true hero. Get ready for some slayin!
• World’s first endless action RPG
• Challenging and rewarding
• Pixel perfect retro graphics
• Chiptune soundtrack by Matt Creamer (Retro City Rampage)
• 6 unique playable classes: knight, wizard, knave, archer, tamer and ninja
• Endless loot: tons of weapons, armor and spells
• Face legendary monsters and bosses
• More than a hundred challenging quests to master
• 3 unique game modes
• Compete with your friends on Game Services
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Explore the large island continent of Montelorne, a land far detached from the mainland, but filled with mystery, danger, and last but not least, adventure. You begin your journey in the small village of Agaria, but once you gain your bearings, you'll find yourself immersed in a world of its own.
Play as one of three of the traditional classes: The sturdy knight, skilled in the art of combat and possessing the ability to wield heavy armour and weapons; the nimble archer, capable of swiftly dispatching a foe from afar or up close with his daggers; the wise mage, master of the elements and capable of utilizing powerful magic spells and summoning abilities to obliterate the enemy.
Whether it's searching for hidden artifacts and treasure, helping the troubled Montelornians with the rising undead armies, or simply exploring the massive world and its many towns, dungeons, and forests, there is no shortage of fun for a bold adventurer to partake of!
NOTE: The game does not currently work with Android Lollipop. We are working on a complete remake of the game in a new engine (which doesn't seem to have this compatibility problem) and are expecting an initial release in February. We are also working on a sequel. Look for updates on the development progress on our Facebook or website.
Initially made for the "Seven Day Roguelike Challenge" the game got a complete overhaul. Pitman will let you die a thousand deaths ... and make your survival especially satisfying!
* RPG - create the hero you want, like a dwarven sorcerer or a powerful warrior
* turnbased - for a tactical course of action
* 3D boardgame style - build the world while playing
* randombased - no game will be like the one before
If you have any bug reports, please don't hesitate to mail us (click on "Pitman Support" and select one of the E-Mail addresses), and tell us the circumstances of your problem.
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5
Cody Musser IGN ★★★★★
"Featuring simplified gameplay, clean graphics, and fun RPG elements, Dungelot gives novices an engaging introduction to dungeon exploration."
★App of the week - POCKET GAMER★
Dungelot is fun, addictive casual roguelike with easy controls. Flip over tiles to reveal amazing treasures or deadly monsters in your search for the key to exit the level.
Join Bob the Hamster as he is plunged into the depths of a mysterious meaty crypt. This game is a roguelike action/RPG with an emphasis on maze-solving.
Do you love mazes? Do you love bacon? Then this is the right game for you!
Do you love mazes but HATE bacon? This is probably still the right game for you! The mazes are abundant, and the bacon is portrayed in a somewhat questionable light!
Take on the legendary enemy ship "Theos Wall" to continue blasting your path of destruction to reach the Galactic End! Various power-ups increase your damage or the rate at which you devastate your enemies. Use your best tactics, manoeuvres and skills to guide your ship to victory but be careful, if you lose, be prepared to start over.
Try your luck at smashing the high score on the leaderboard or kill some time, Galactic End is a thrilling, challenging and gratifying game that can be enjoyed by all audiences and ages.
Code + Art by SinnergyGames
Music + Sounds by Oddbahl
This game uses the LibGDX engine, huge thanks to BadLogic Games for making it!
Store Description by Cole Ritchie
Those who wait shall receive.
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
Forget-Me-Not is a tiny little arcade game for one or two players. Mazes + monsters + shooting.
Run around the infinite, ever changing corridors of the NEON DUNJUN, gathering flowers and shooting everything. ZAP!
Grab the key to the next floor.. try not to let monsters take it off you. Once you've picked all the flowers, the doorway shall appear...
Grind the walls for a speed boost and the power of squishing!
Two player device sharing mode. Take a friend along to help and/or hinder you.
.oO( Standard ) - Start from the start, travel as far in as you can.
.oO( Shuffle ) - Oh no! Space/time has gone higgledy-piggledy. Play through levels in random order.
.oO( Survival ) - Same as standard but you only get one life. Make it count.
.oO( Seed ) - Everyone in the world gets the same set of levels, which changes once a day. Replay the day's levels as many times as you want to compete for highscores.
.oO( Arena ) - Trapped! There's just one big level. There's no door. Enemies keep appearing, flowers keep being replenished, the walls keep being blasted away. Oh, and you only get one life.
* Original - Like Forget-Me-Not 1.0.
* Arcade - Harder! Faster! Scarier!
Procedurally generated, screen-wrapping, destructible mazes. Tiny little pixelly graphics and zappy retro sound effects.