Drogger GPS provides mock provider service for external Bluetooth GPS for Google maps and other GPS apps.
Also, it is possible to log the location information etc. of external GPS as CSV / GPX 1.0 / GPX 1.1 format.
Drogger GPS is optimized for DG-PRO1.
You can buy DG-PRO1 from amazon.co.jp.
Ideal for applications requiring highly accurate and high frequency location updates, such as Motor-sports.
Especially optimized for DG-PRO1, it supports high rate update of 10Hz and power mode control by Android screen ON / OFF.
In the case of DG-PRO1, it is possible to perform highly efficient Bluetooth data transfer with binary message.
Also, processing with general NMEA messages is possible.
This application requires Bluetooth external GPS equipment.
This app has been tested with DG-PRO1 and Garmin GLO.
We do not test other external GPS devices.
Garmin GLO is not possible to set the receiver setting, display the firmware version, etc.
External GPS via USB connection is not supported.
# General features
* Bluetooth external GPS (SPP communication) can be used with GPS using application
* Supports NMEA messages (GSV, GGA, RMC, VTG, GSA)
* Low CPU usage (in the background)
* Background operation by Android service
* High rate location update of 10 Hz or higher
* A-GNSS support (DG-PRO1 only)
* Logging as CSV or GPX 1.0 or GPX 1.1 format (0.55 sec (18 Hz) to 60 sec intervals)
# Optimization for u-blox M8 engine
* Supports u-blox UBX message (NAV-PVT, NAV-SAT, CFG-PMS, MON-VER, HNR-PVT)
* NMEA message unnecessary (when UBX message is enabled)
* Display hardware and firmware versions.
* M8 engine power mode switching by Android power on / off
* NMEA Message output via TCP connection.
# Special Special app support
* Support AgriBus-NAVI
For more information , please see the following application guide.
You can also display it from the help button of the app.
# Lap timer for Motor-sports
Please also look at Drogger, a lap timer application using GPS.