No root required. (But there is an experimental root option which makes things even darker on some devices, e.g., the Nexus 7.)
Save your five favorite brightness and contrast settings as a preset, and get it back by touching a single button or by a Launcher shortcut (ScreenDim also provides a Launcher shortcut to cycle through the presets, and another Launcher shortcut to disable it).
ScreenDim also creates a notification item in your status bar so you can easily go back to it to adjust settings.
ScreenDim is the first dimmer that can both adjust backlight brightness below what the system normally permits on many LCD devices and dim the contrast. Some dimmers only filter and lower the contrast, which keeps the black areas unchanged and glowing gray on LCD devices when in the dark and doesn't save battery life (and at least one does it in a way that slows down 2D screen performance by about 30% in my testing). Many other dimmers only change the backlight within the range normally allowed by the OS.
I recommend you install ScreenDim Trial prior to purchasing the Full version to try it out for three days to ensure full compatibility with your device.
If you have any problems with ScreenDim, email firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving poor feedback. There is a lot of variation in how different devices handle screen brightness, and I may be able to adjust ScreenDim to work better for you.
Note 1: On OLED devices, there is no backlight, so all adjustment is contrast-adjustment.
Note 2: If you set ScreenDim too dark for you to see the screen, you can recover by adjusting brightness with the volume buttons while in ScreenDim, or by tapping where the brightness adjust should be on the screen if you don't have volume buttons, or by rebooting your device (on many devices this is done by holding the power button for up to ten seconds to turn the device off and then by turning on the device).
'Battery Prediction' predicts the remaining time until a complete discharging (or charging), based on the history in the last 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour and so on. You can easily estimate how long you can talk on the phone with your friend, or how long you can play a game!
ㆍBattery icon that shows the current battery level is shown in the notification area. Ten different icon themes are provided now !
ㆍBattery level change with time can be easily seen in the graph.
ㆍYou can customize appearances of the graph, two messages those are shown in the notification area.
※ Notice (warning !!)
ㆍThe service can be terminated by the force of memory killer applications. Please do not use such killer applications, or add this application to the exception list.
ㆍIf your device does not support 1% battery level, or battery temperature, it seems that this application will not work well.
* If the application is moved to SD card, it will NOT make notifications when the SD card is unmounted. For example, if the device is connected to a PC as a disk drive.
* Some devices does NOT notify applications, when the battery is fully charged. If you have such device, you can disable "Notify On Full Charge" option and then specify percent at which to be notified. For example 99%.
And check my other applications if you like this.
German translation: Pascal Schneider
Russian translation: Владимир Бывалов
Italian translation: Gabriele Pranzo
You can check the status of the battery to manage my phone via a log that has been recorded.
Log records to prevent excessive battery level and status (charging / discharging, etc.) when a change log records.
This application supports from Android OS 2.2 (Froyo).
If a problem occurs, please send an e-mail. Will be quick response.
✓ Basic Features
- Battery records information.
- Your log can be viewed as a list or a graph.
- In the status bar displays the current battery level.
- The battery is changed, the amount of time it took to use 1% in the status bar will be notified.
- After completion of the boot log service can be started automatically.
- You can export the recorded log, CSV or DB file.
- Android OS 3.0 or higher is, UI in default Holo theme.
- Because it contains a services, this application does not support the installation of external memory.
✓ Permission description
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Is used to record files on the SD card.
Free Antivirus 360° - Protects your Android mobile phone or tablet against viruses, malware and spyware.
✔ Easy to use
✔ Suitable for any device
✔ Ultra fast scanning engine
✔ Minimum system resources required
Free Antivirus 360° is the quick and easy way to scan your device for dangerous apps
- Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, battery)
- process manager (Auto boost and Quick boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
- cache Cleaner
- system Clean(cache, Thumbnail cache, temporary file, Log file, empty Folder, empty file, Browser history, Clipboard, Market history, Gmail history, google Earth history, google Map history)
- Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
**Scan: your Android? cleaner, faster and safer through the power of a tool that gathers three solutions in just one touch.
**Millisecond Boosting Technology
Boost your phone in milliseconds by just one tap.
** Privacy Manager
To monitor which app reserved permissions to track your GPS location, monitor your SMS and phone calls.
**Advanced Trash Cleanup
Free up gigabytes of storage space for more storage and better speed.
**Thoughtful Privacy Cleanup
Protect your privacy information that you want to keep personal, everything is safe!
**Speed boost with memory cleaning
Kill tasks slow your phone to boost phone performance with one simple click.
This app can also improve your battery life by up to 25% or more just by nuking power hungry processes. The app really is a life saver!
Please feedback to me by rating this app
High Battery - When battery reaches above a certain level. Allows to set different settings for both screen off/on condition.
Low Battery - When battery falls to a certain level. Smart predicting algorithm to minimize battery usage just to find if battery is low enough.
Charge Safety - When charging cable is unplugged [Theft Alarm].
** NOTE : If you use app-killers, please add Skana battery alerts as an exception for smooth functioning **
The core of Skana battery alert app is based on a new UI/UX scheme called D-Follow. It aims to make each part of the app highly responsive according to user behavior.
With D-Follow, the app literally shows you its current settings for each alert in English sentences. You read through it, click on the part you don't like, change it (in-place) and you're done. The rest of the UI will vary accordingly. You don't need to visit multiple screens to change different settings ! (or to figure out what the app will actually do !).
Some features inspired by D-Follow design scheme are :
HOME SCREEN :
* Toggle each alert On/Off with one click.
* In-depth setting for each alert shown elegantly using minimal icons.
* One click to expand the interface to show what that alert will do in English sentence, right from the home screen.
* Fluid touch based expanding interface.
* Each customisable settings option is shown using elegant cards which combine to read what that alert will do.
* Just click the card you want to change and it will neatly expand to show you other options for that settings.
* Changing certain cards will change the content of other cards and may even add more cards to allow more depth in customization
* Click on icons next to each card to cycle through each setting for that card and still experience fluent UI changes.
* One click enable/disable option.
* Long-press heading bars to set settings to default.
OTHER FEATURES :
* Epic level of customization, highest in its segment !
* Smart algorithm for finding appropriate time to launch low battery alarm (saves battery)
* Set highly customisable repeating alarms to suit various usage conditions (continuous alert for theft alarm)
* Choose different high battery alert for when the screen is on and when it is off
* Toggle alerts On/Off with one click
* Hassle free setup, don't need to open app regularly (e.g. battery full? just unplug and rest will be taken care of)
* Alarm types : play sound / vibrate / play sound and vibrate
* Choose to show a full screen alert or just a notification
* Choose alert sounds from 15+ built-in app sounds
* Ability to close alerts by pressing the power button
* Choice of two color schemes (Dark or Light)
* Ability to stop further repeats of alerts right from the notification (or from the splash screen)
* Not only a full battery alarm. you can choose your own level
* Easily accessible theft alarm
Contact us at : email@example.com , we'd love to hear from you !
This is the free version of the Skana Battery Alerts Plus app. Here's what you are missing out :
* Profile Manager - Create multiple profiles (up to 10) for each alarm, give it a color and a name. Profile color is visible on home screen.
* Password Manager - Secure 'Charge Safety' alert with password (choose to stop on either replug or until correct password entered)
* Sounds from Phone memory - Choose alert sounds from phone memory or from 15+ built-in app sounds
* No Ads
* Priority customer support
You can get the plus version of the app at:
* Due to predictive algorithm of low battery alert unlike full battery alarm, the actual alert might be 1-2 levels off by the level selected by the user. This is a trade-off for low battery usage.
* Charge Safety alert is just a preliminary alarm that triggers on power cut to the phone and should not be treated as a foot-proof anti-theft function.
Currently, the time estimation is done by two simple algorithms which calculate the estimation based on the discharging or charging time for one / three percent. There will be more sophisticated algorithms available in the future which will result in a better time estimation for your Android device.
Even if there is a stand-alone widget provided with the app, you can use the nicer looking widget by installing the DashClock Widget on your Android 4.2+ device.
WARNING: The application is just a very early development version and will be updated and changed frequently. If you are interested in new features (like a widget), request them at https://github.com/thuetz/Energize/issues
Source code: https://github.com/thuetz/Energize
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To collect information about the battery statistics (for providing an good charging estimate) we start a battery monitoring service at the time the device booted up completely. This service will log the changes in the charging level of the battery. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less :)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to be able to copy the battery statistics database to the SD card of your device (in case you want to investigate what was logged).
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission will be automatically requested as soon as the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission was requested. Its not actually used by this app.
- BILLING: This permission is requested to support donations directly inside of the app. You are NOT enforced to pay any amount of money to unlock a feature or disable ads. Its actually just for providing an easy way for donations.
Keywords: battery, monitoring, capacity, time estimation, remaining time, remaining capacity, notification bar, status bar, ics, jb, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, battery widget, dashclock widget, dash clock widget
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device.
Robot Battery Widget shows the exact battery level. Pressing this widget allows to change Battery, Display, WiFi, GPS, Bluetooth Settings and display advanced battery info (voltage, temperature, status, etc.). Also allows to set Alarm clock.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android 4.0 add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
** Your Mobile is slowing down or not. Or that the fluidity of you. Not as fast as ever, of course, just because you have a lot of unnecessary files or junk files full of App with increased speed. Intercom This allows telephone or tablet on your back, as fast as the original.
- Easy to use, just download the app to your applications.
- Open applications and computer applications and press the boost alone.
- Speed up the game, increasing the speed machine for gaming. To play the game effectively.
- Clean up junk files: Clear cache and junk files in your SD card Android system and to speed up.
- Manage your application in order. To make it even more space for storage.
- The faster the machine where you want to be available whenever you want.
- Recover memory.
- Check your available memory.
- Clean unused
- Applications can benefit from the good you should have ingested.
Do not wait for phones and tablets. Your slow more than this. Returned to its original speed. May you all be happy to use it.
If you like our app. Please reward us with 5 star rating and click the +1 button to support the further development, too.
Our application is completely free of charge.
Download and install on your smartphone or tablet.
Clicking on the application icon, you can always view the instructions to install the widget.
To install a widget simply go to the menu of your device and choose "Install widget."
Then choose our widget and drag it to the desktop space.
Click on the widget and you'll learn all the information about your battery.
- The percentage of battery charge
- Battery type
- Charge voltage
- The general condition of the battery.
Attention: The application is free and contains advertisements.
At any time, calibrate the battery and find out all the information!
Can perform brightness adjustment by "setting".
The adjustment with the slider has difficult fine adjustment.
Therefore I made this application.
2. Wi-Fi State
3. My location
4. Process Info
5. sound volume
6. boot history
7. Elapsed Date
Description of the permissions
coarse (network-based) location
Used in the map display Use.
fine (GPS) location
Used in the map display Use.
mock location sources for testing
Used in the map display Use.
full Internet access
Used in a ad uses:
Advertising is using Google AdSense and admod.
modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents
Saving volume settings used in the applications.
modify global system settings
Used to refer to the number of processes, memory usage Use.
change Wi-Fi state
State for confirmation of Wi-Fi: applications. Changes, re-use to connect to Wi-Fi.
prevent tablet from sleeping prevent phone from sleeping
Purpose: During application, the screen will be displayed at all times for.
kill background processes
Killing the processes Usage: For Android 2.1.
kill background processes
Killing the processes Usage: Android 2.2 or higher for.
automatically start at boot
Used to count the number of times: System startup applications.
Register an running application with the status bar.
You can call an application execution anytime from the status bar.
1. Notifies the application ended.
2. You can also delete an application from the status bar automatically notified.
3. You can also call the launcher to kill a running application to switch.
Explanation of the setting:
Effective in AN-Switcher.
Change ON/OFF of AN-Switcher
Set the time interval to find a running application.
For a short interval, the status bar will be notified immediately running applications,
The minutes of CPU usage time is longer.
For long the contrary, the status bar will not be notified once you quit the application in that time.
It is assumed that the best three seconds or five seconds.
The notice of a finished task:
Notifies the application status bar finished.
When this feature is not notified OFF.
If the application is notified of the status bar ends, you can specify it in time to clear.
Use of the task choice:
[running] in the status bar when you select an application that is displayed,
You can choose whether to allow or be killed doing this.
When this feature is OFF, always run the selected application.
A. A voice synthesis. To notify the progress.
B. You can set up checkpoints every 10 seconds.
C. Notification via voice and beep every checkpoint.
D. Is not practical, the timer display is 1 / 100.
F.The voice synthesis supports English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.