default phone volumes
1.Incoming call volume
5.Voice Call volume
✭ "Overall, Slider Widget is incredibly easy to use and very intuitive." ✭
(Paul Wilks @ androidtapp)
✭ "So many apps try to do too much, or be too clever, but Slider Widget gets the balance right." ✭
✭ "this should be a part of android" ✭
(Raymond @ play store comment)
✭ "Brilliant Excellent UI and functions, exceeds all expectations. Really easy to use." ✭
(Yunus @ play store comment)
✭ "It's awesome and perfect! Honestly don't know why other similar widgets have more downloads unless this is brand new?" ✭
(Backitude @ play store comment)
- - -
A small Widget that gives control of the screen brightness and the sound volume directly from your home screen. You can easily manage those with the widget's slider or your hardware buttons. With a double click, you can also use the buttons to toggle. Slider Widget shows 6 Categories (e.g brightness or ring volume), which you can choose from 7 categories (more below). You can also change the order of the categories displayed in Slider Widget.
Slider Widget is - primary - a Widget. So you have to add it to your home screen.
✓ Displays brightness and volumes
✓ Control screen brightness
・ or set auto brightness (on/off)
✓ Control volumes
・ voice call
✓ 3 input options
・ change values with the slider
・ change values with hardware (up/down - buttons)
・ use buttons with double clicking to toggle (BETA)
✓ 4 widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 3x1 and 4x1
✓ Position of the slider can be changed (all 4 directions)
✓ Color theme can be changed
・ ICS blue
・ transparent background (on/off)
✓ Categories to show in the widget and their order can be set
✓ Indicator shows if notification and ring volumes are connected // not with honeycomb and ics
✓ more Settings like
・ notification uses ring volume (on/off) // not with honeycomb and ics
・ play confirmation sound if volume changes (on/off)
・ toggle function can be de-/activated for each category
✓ Languages: English, Arabic, Turkish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Dutch, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional
Slider Widget needs the following permissions
WRITE_SETTINGS - to change e.g the screen brightness
INTERNET - to report bugs
VIBRATE - to vibrate if going into vibration mode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you want to help translating Slider Widget into your language, you can! There is an Crowdin project:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NOTICE!: There is a - systemwide - Bug on some ICS devices that widgets aren't shown in the widget section after their installation. After a force close of the launcher or a reboot the widget should be shown. Sorry for that.
The developer of this app (deluxAPL) is androider certified developers.
It is absolutely FREE!
★ User Reviews
✓ "Thanks to the Volume Booster my Galaxy S4 now sounds much louder"
✓ "Volume Booster is is a great application that I can recommend for everyone".
✓ "Love the new tablet app! This is like an Android assistant on everything related sounds, with the best tips, updates and one of my best recommendations in the Android market".
★ Volume Booster supports Android version 2.2 and up
Android Honeycomb (Android 3.0, 3.1, 3.2), Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0), Android Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3), Android Kit Kat (Android 4.4)
★ Tested on
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 7 2013 (Nexus 7 2), Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, HTC One X, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0 & 10.1), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0 & 10.1), Motorola Droid Razr (Hd, Maxx HD), LG Optimus
It is save and good for everyone, including kids.
Enjoy any music you can download or video you like, improve your sound quality and have fun!
- for free,
- sound analyzer shows actual and available volume loudness
- boost and increase audibility in one click! Get louder speaker and earphones!
How it works? It's simple! This app just sets maximum available volume in system for all sounds in your phone - speaker & earphones!
This app was tested on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy S5!
This direct volume setting widget provides awesome convenience to user who changes volume frequently.
You can set all kind of volume in the application too.
- Support 5 volume streams -Notification, Media, System,Alarm,and Voice. User can set freely by own life pattern, and control each volumes on home screen conveniently.
- When add this widget on home, you can set volumes to 4 buttons, and cannot change after finish volume settings. For changing , you need to remove that widget once and re-add.
- Home widget is the best way to control each volumes easily , but also you can handle every stream of volume in application.
- example1 : Set notification volume 0 and 4. Before you sleep touch 0 noti button to sleep without interruption, after wake up touch 4 volume button to turn back the notification volume.
- Example2: Set media volume 8 and 12. When you listen to music with earphones touch 8 button to protect your ear. And when you switch to speakers,touch volume12 to make sound louder.
== And building any other volume setting patterns is just up to you!!
- Manage calls, media, ringtones, notifications, system, alarm volume, media volume can be excluded from management
- Default four kinds of volume scenarios
- Rename and edit profiles
- Configure your default ringtone, notification and alarm sound
- According to the time of day is automatically set scene modes and custom five kinds of date type, such as working, non-working days, etc.
- Textured widget
- Four kinds of widget sizes available
- Plan automatically apply your desired preset scene mode
- Timed profile
- Normal profile settings
The primary use of these application is to don't disturb people during their night's sleep. It is useful for other regular events too.
“Ringer Volume” is very similar to Alarm Clock, but instead of ringing it change mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
1. To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
2. To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
3. At the end press START button.
NOTE: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
* set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time,
* each day can have a different configuration,
* set vibration mode.
You change your ringer volume level several times at day. It can be automated - use "Ringer Volume" application.
Your Android mobile will be silent at night, noisy at work, quiet after work. You don't like to awake all your roommate at the middle of the night, "Ringer Volume" will help.
Turn off auto update for this application, because after update you need to start volume scheduler manually.
You can add a custom mode for up to 6.
You can set the volume to match the scene at once, such as when working in the move and at home.
you can downlod that is old version
Up for failure by the version has been frequently reported
This app was down as a system version 1.X Ver.
> your original profile
We do not know why you can not separate the ring volume and notification volume.
We want to determine the cause.
Please let me to collect anonymous usage data.
Longer tap home screen.
Select the shortcut.
The application list is displayed.
Select a picture change the shortcut (this application)
The app is easy to set different volume.
You can set the mode of its own.
During the meeting, moving, home, sleep, and the maximum