* Speaking SMS messages with the senders name (It'll say something like "Jasmin texted you saying, I'd love to meet up on the green at two pm"), however stripping out them smiley faces and links so you don't get confusing things spoken
* Announcing a caller. Wanting to ignore everyone except a special someone? Well, it'll announce who's calling and then keep telling you
* Skip silent. Want Speaker to shut up while your on silent? Speaker can do this, or whatever you prefer
* Headphones-only mode. This means that if you plug your headphones in, Speaker will notify you otherwise shuts up
* Audio ducking. This will turn down your volume by a couple of notches so you can actually hear what the speaker is telling you. (If you're running Froyo, this feature is done by your system).
* Speak Desktop Notifications. If an app supports "desktop notifications" via this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.damazio.notifier then they will automatically be read out by Speaker if you wish!
So yeah, please enjoy, rate, review and look at my other apps.
If you get any issues, please email me!
If you are a developer you can add support for your app using the details here:
Like @kennydude apps on Facebook:
More from developer
In addition to rescue requests by SMS, you can also tell where you are by auditory or visual methods such as sirens and flashlights features.
We designed this application in consideration that the person in need of help can use it easily and simply, with less the burden for him/her, when he/she tries to request a rescue.
Please be careful following articles before use.
This application is not a thing certainly to guarantee a detection of your whereabouts, and rescue.
Depending on situation of the GPS electric wave, you may not be able to gain the location information accurately.
Depending on situation of the communication electric wave, you may not be able to send SMS (text message).
Do not look the flashlight directly because it repeats blinking of the light. Please be careful thoroughly when you use it in the dark.