* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ See what permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ See storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Share app details with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) directly from WAM
▶ See apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ View apps sorted by name or install date
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon... Currently in our plans:
• Separate lists for apps and watch faces
• Uninstall multiple apps at once
• Stop background processes on the watch
• Much more!
Ever wanted to control your Philips Hue Lights without reaching for a remote? Or have the lights turn on automatically as soon as you enter your home? Or have the lights blink when you receive a new notification?
Well now you can do this with AutoHue!
AutoHue let’s you program your Hue Light Bulbs to react to anything that Tasker supports!
It supports the following commands:
* Power (Toggle)
* Single blink
* Long Blink (30 sec)
* Color Loop
* Custom JSON
NOTE: The app only works on your local (WIFI) network, this is currently the case due to a limitation in the Hue API.
Been looking for more to things to do from your Android Wear Watch? Look no further!
With WearTasker it is now possible to run any task you created with Tasker on your phone straight from your wrist using an Android Wear Watch!
Use the WearTasker UI on your phone to built a list of the tasks that you want to have available on your wrist. Once that's done continue on your wrist, simply click the clock, scroll down to start, and start WearTasker!
That's it! Now simply click a task and it will execute on your phone, enjoy!
Note: The free version allows you to configure up to three tasks, if you want to launch more tasks from you wrist you will automatically be prompted to purchase the pro version. The same goes for adding folders and voice actions, these also requires a pro license!
- Tasker for Android Wear -
Icon credits: http://icons8.com/
Requires an Android Wear device and an internet connected phone.
Important: Your phone and wear device must be set to English since the app translates from English to other languages.
A voice to voice translator, this app can translate sentences from English to any of the following languages:
Please note that your phone's text to speech engine must also support the language you wish to translate to, open the companion app in your phone to see which languages your phone supports.
Note: The Google wear watches do not have speakers so the app uses your phone's.
Your phone's screen does NOT have to be on, and the app does NOT have to be opened in your phone, the app is also not running in the background so it won't consume your phone's battery.
How To Use:
- Watch the video for how to use.
- To add symbols, for example to add a question mark say "question mark" whenever/wherever you want the "?" to appear.
- If you wish to continue using the same language you do not have to say "to " at the end once you have said it.
- You may also start the translation service by clicking the "New Translation" button, at the "Speak Now" prompt say the words you want to translate followed by "to "
- If you can't hear anything check that your phone's Media volume, not just Ring volume, is up. (See last screenshot photo)
- A "Can't reach Google at the moment" message means that Google's servers are not working not that the app is not working, the app uses Google voice-to-text service. As a Wear user myself I find that these happens quite often and is disappointing but there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end so please do not leave a bad rating, thanks.
Updates: We will continue to issue updates as the user base grows, we have many features coming up this including voice pitch, text to speech engine selection, male and female voice,and support for many more languages both as input and output.
instantly without taking your phone out of pocket.....!!!
Leave your phone in your pocket or bag. View everything on your wrist.
-> Single Tap - See Username, User profile picture and No of Likes of Current Post.
-> Long Press - To Like Current Post.
-> Double Tap - Zoom Photo (Pinch Zoom also Support).
-> Swipe Left - See comments of Current Post.
-> Swipe Down - See Next Post.
-> Make Sure Internet is on and watch is connected with Mobile.
-> Open Mobile Application and once log in First with Instagram Username and password.
-> Now Open Wear For Instagram Application on your watch.
If Application is not in application list than open Android wear application on mobile click on setting icon and click Resync apps.
Wait and check.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it before rating.
It will not install on vanilla android, or operator versions. If you do not know what CyanogenMod is, do not buy this app.
This is the Tasker or Locale Plug-in for the Notification Profiles feature on CyanogenMod 7.
It also includes a home-screen widget which displays, and allows changing of the active profile. Locale or Tasker is NOT required for the widget to work.
• Playback and volume controls
• Change track from queue
• Group/Un-group players.
• After installation, you must launch the application on your regular device at least once to ensure the connection between the wearable and the device is established.
• Requires your phone to be connect to the same WiFi as your Sonos system.
• Tested on Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R and the Moto 360.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
New: DashClock support!
Ever wanted to control your Squeezebox devices without reaching for a remote?
Or wanted the music to automatically turn on as soon as you enter your home?
Well now you can!
With AutoSqueeze you can control all your SqueezeBoxes without touching a button. For example setup tasker to automatically start a playlist when your phone connects to your home WIFI or mute your music when you receive a phonecall!
Currently supported commands:
*Start Selected Playlist
*Go to Previous Track
*Go to Next Track
*Play random track/album
This plugin is compatible with password protected servers!
*Not compatible with players only connected to mysqueezebox.com
Note: AutoSqueeze requires Locale, Tasker or Dashclock to function. Once installed it will become visible inside these apps as a third-party plugin. Once you select it you will be able to define your server, Squeezebox player and the command you would like to send to this SqueezeBox.
Search keywords: Logitech Media Server, Logitech Squeezebox, Slimplayer, Slimdevices, DashClock Extension.
Notification Watch for Tasker allows you to use notifications from any apps as events in Tasker.
In other words, this app enables all apps that send a notification to be the trigger of your Tasker profiles.
Note: this plugin uses NotificationListenerService provided in Android 4.3+. It works better than the internal notification event in Tasker.
* Normal Mode:
Filter notifications by the source app and the text contained in the title, text, or ticker.
* Alternative Mode (For customized notification layout like Google Music):
Filter notifications by the source app and all the text strings contained in the notification
* Tasker variables
Put contents of the notifications into Tasker variables
(%nw_title, %nw_text, %nw_ticker OR %nw_line_1, %nw_line_2, etc.)
* Notification history
When creating an event, choose a notification from history so you don't have to remember everything.
* Tasker Action - Dismiss notification
Clear notification - Dismiss all notifications or dismiss the ones you specified
* Watch removal of a notification
More features and options are coming!
• Just after an intensive sport session, you might want to count your heartbeat.
• Can be used by musician and DJ to calculate the tempo (quadruple measure) of a song.
• You want to know if you are born with the rhythm.
Round and square screens are supported.
HOW TO USE IT
• Press anywhere repeatedly to measure the BPM
• Wait two seconds and Touch again to start a new measurement
• Long press to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
StayLit Wear lets you adjust the time until the display goes dark after the watch has been waked (i.e. the time the display stays on after you have tapped the screen, moved the watch, or pressed the button). Choose from a range of values of up to 60 seconds.
USAGE: After installing the app on your phone, please allow approx. 45 seconds for the app to be pushed to your watch. In order to adjust the backlight timeout, open the StayLit Wear app on your watch by tapping the screen until the red Google icon appears and the prompt to "Speak Now“. Now swipe up and scroll down the list all the way until you see the entry "Start“. Tap on it, and scroll down the list of apps until you see "StayLit Wear“. Tap on it to open the Extended Backlight settings. There, scroll down (and up) for the list of values. Choose a setting by tapping on it. Deactivate StayLit Wear by selecting "off“ in this list. (NOTE: Due to an issue with Wear 5.0, on some devices, it may be necessary to re-select the desired light timeout each time you change the watchface.)
INSTALLATION TROUBLESHOOTING: After having been installed on the phone, the app should show up in the phone's Application Manager (in Settings > Options). However, it does not show up in the phone's app drawer (since all settings are done on the watch). On the watch, the app should show up in the Start... menu. If you are having problems installing or running the app, please contact me - I will be happy to help!
NOTE: Setting a significantly longer backlight timeout will reduce battery life. We recommend switching the display’s "Always On" mode to "Off“ (available through long-pressing the watch's button) while using StayLit Wear with a longer backlight timeout. (However, a few seconds of backlight more do not affect battery life greatly, and will already make watchfaces more enjoyable - especially animated ones...)
The situation that a phone is not touchable , This application can start recording immediately using Android Wear.
In addition, This application can perform stop of the recording and that This application record it again by the notice that reached Android Wear.
-- How to use --
1. Start method of the recording
When you start recording at a smartphone, please start application, and, please push the Start button
When it starts from Android Wear, you only start application, and recording begins
Or, in Android Wear, please say a start recording after OK Google
2. Stop method of the recording
When you stop recording from a smartphone, please push the Stop butto
When you stop from Android Wear, please push Stop of the notice
In addition, you can start recording again when you push Restart