Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WAM was the first app manager for Wear and is still the best! But don't just take our word for it:
"Some of the apps on your phone have Wear modules, but which ones? And what the heck do they do? Wear App Manager lists them all in one handy place." - Android Police
"Wear App Manager takes the guesswork out of the equation" - re/code
"It’s boring having to scroll through hundred of other apps from the settings menu. Enter Wear App Manager, a slick and easy way to see what’s taking up what on your wearable" - Android Headlines
"It’s a potentially useful tool and even more so if you’re a new Android Wear owner." - Android Authority
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ Notifications (on your watch, handheld, or both) when Wear apps are installed, updated, or uninstalled
▶ Permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ Storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Uninstall multiple apps at once
▶ Share app details or lists with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) directly
▶ Shows apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ Sort app list by name or size
▶ Lots of geeky internal details about each app, like version codes and install dates
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon!
Been looking for more to things to do from your Android Wear Watch? Look no further!
With WearTasker it is now possible to run any task you created with Tasker on your phone straight from your wrist using an Android Wear Watch!
Use the WearTasker UI on your phone to built a list of the tasks that you want to have available on your wrist. Once that's done continue on your wrist, simply click the clock, scroll down to start, and start WearTasker!
That's it! Now simply click a task and it will execute on your phone, enjoy!
Note: The free version allows you to configure up to three tasks, if you want to launch more tasks from you wrist you will automatically be prompted to purchase the pro version. The same goes for adding folders and voice actions, these also requires a pro license!
- Tasker for Android Wear -
Icon credits: http://icons8.com/
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
While the app let's you install this on Android 5.0+ (Lollipop) devices, it is recommended that you use the built-in "Trusted Device" feature of Lollipop instead of Wear Unlock.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
The Wear App Launcher lets you browse and launch your Android Wear apps by simply swiping the left edge of your screen to bring up the launcher, showing you all the applications currently installed on your Android Wear device.
To start using it on your watch the very first time, open "Wear App Launcher" manually from your regular application list on your watch, this opens up the launcher and also registers the left side swipe-area for future launches.
- Optimized for round displays
- Optimized for square/rectangular displays
- Choose how your applications are presented (2 or 3 columns)
- Change the order of your apps
- Open the Wear App Launcher by simply swiping from the left edge of your screen*
- Low memory/battery usage, the Wear App Launcher is only started when you swipe to activate it.
- Customize the swipe-area size
- Switch between multiple running apps
After installing the Wear App Launcher, please run it on your phone for a quick introduction to getting the most out of your new Android Wear application launcher.
On your watch, you only have to start "Wear App Launcher" manually the very first time after installing or upgrading it, after running it the first time, the left side swipe-area will always remain active, even when you restart your watch (about 30 sec. after boot).
Enjoy your new Android Wear Launcher.
instantly without taking your phone out of pocket.....!!!
Leave your phone in your pocket or bag. View everything on your wrist.
-> Single Tap - See Username, User profile picture and No of Likes of Current Post.
-> Long Press - To Like Current Post.
-> Double Tap - Zoom Photo (Pinch Zoom also Support).
-> Swipe Left - See comments of Current Post.
-> Swipe Down - See Next Post.
-> Make Sure Internet is on and watch is connected with Mobile.
-> Open Mobile Application and once log in First with Instagram Username and password.
-> Now Open Wear For Instagram Application on your watch.
If Application is not in application list than open Android wear application on mobile click on setting icon and click Resync apps.
Wait and check.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it before rating.
Requires an Android Wear device and an internet connected phone.
Important: Your phone and wear device must be set to English since the app translates from English to other languages.
A voice to voice translator, this app can translate sentences from English to any of the following languages:
Please note that your phone's text to speech engine must also support the language you wish to translate to, open the companion app in your phone to see which languages your phone supports.
Note: The Google wear watches do not have speakers so the app uses your phone's.
Your phone's screen does NOT have to be on, and the app does NOT have to be opened in your phone, the app is also not running in the background so it won't consume your phone's battery.
How To Use:
- Watch the video for how to use.
- To add symbols, for example to add a question mark say "question mark" whenever/wherever you want the "?" to appear.
- If you wish to continue using the same language you do not have to say "to " at the end once you have said it.
- You may also start the translation service by clicking the "New Translation" button, at the "Speak Now" prompt say the words you want to translate followed by "to "
- If you can't hear anything check that your phone's Media volume, not just Ring volume, is up. (See last screenshot photo)
- A "Can't reach Google at the moment" message means that Google's servers are not working not that the app is not working, the app uses Google voice-to-text service. As a Wear user myself I find that these happens quite often and is disappointing but there is nothing I can do to fix it on my end so please do not leave a bad rating, thanks.
Updates: We will continue to issue updates as the user base grows, we have many features coming up this including voice pitch, text to speech engine selection, male and female voice,and support for many more languages both as input and output.
• Just after an intensive sport session, you might want to count your heartbeat.
• Can be used by musician and DJ to calculate the tempo (quadruple measure) of a song.
• You want to know if you are born with the rhythm.
Round and square screens are supported.
HOW TO USE IT
• Press anywhere repeatedly to measure the BPM
• Wait two seconds and Touch again to start a new measurement
• Long press to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
You'll be able to select from a list of all the apps that you have installed. Once you select an app, you'll be able to add a series of pauses and vibrations for that app.
NOTE: This app sends the vibration pattern AFTER the normal notification. If you only want the custom notification you can block notifications from that particular app in the Android Wear app, but then you'll only get the vibration pattern and not the actual notification on your wear device.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
StayLit Wear lets you adjust the time until the display goes dark after the watch has been waked (i.e. the time the display stays on after you have tapped the screen, moved the watch, or pressed the button). Choose from a range of values of up to 60 seconds.
USAGE: After installing the app on your phone, please allow approx. 45 seconds for the app to be pushed to your watch. (Upon successful installation, the app will show up in your phone's Application Manager window - see below). In order to adjust the backlight timeout, open the StayLit Wear app on your watch (by tapping the watchface screen, scrolling down the list that appears until the end, and selecting the entry "Start...“.) This will bring up the Longer Backlight settings. Select a setting in the list by tapping on it. Deactivate StayLit by selecting "off“ in this list. (NOTE: Due to an issue with Wear 5.0, on some devices, it may be necessary to re-select the desired light timeout each time you change the watchface.)
INSTALLATION TROUBLESHOOTING: After having been installed on the phone, the app should show up in the phone's Application Manager (in Settings > Options). However, it does not show up in the phone's app drawer (since all settings are done on the watch). On the watch, the app should show up in the Start... menu. If you are having problems installing or running the app, please contact me - I will be happy to help!
NOTE: Setting a significantly longer backlight timeout will reduce battery life. We recommend switching the display’s "Always On" mode to "Off“ (available through long-pressing the watch's button) while using StayLit Wear with a longer backlight timeout. (However, a few seconds of backlight more do not affect battery life greatly, and will already make watchfaces more enjoyable - especially animated ones...)
• Playback and volume controls
• Change track from queue
• Group/Un-group players.
• After installation, you must launch the application on your regular device at least once to ensure the connection between the wearable and the device is established.
• Requires your phone to be connect to the same WiFi as your Sonos system.
• Tested on Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R and the Moto 360.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
All you have to do is launch the app on your wear and click on a single button. The app will then do the work within milliseconds !
The app supports both Squared and Round Android Wear Smartwatches (Moto 360, LG G Watch, Gear Live ... )
Note: This app is only for Android Wear Devices.
Reviews and feature requests are welcomed
● Start any task on your phone from your Wear device. Say "Ok Google, Start Task" or launch the "Task" app through the launcher. This action is not supported on Locale.
● Monitor the state of the connection between the wearable and your phone.
● Monitor the charging state of the Android Wear device.
● Monitor when your watch's battery is low.
● Events for wearable apps being installed, updated, and removed, including variables for the app's name and package.
This is only a plug-in. It requires either "Locale" or "Tasker" from the Google Play store and an Android Wear device. Some actions are not available in Locale.
Launch all your phone apps from your SmartWatch.
• Access to all phone applications.
• Sort apps by name or popularity.
• Show or not the names of apps.
Support square (G Watch, Gear Live, ZenWatch, SmartWatch 3 etc.) and round (G Watch R, Moto 360 etc.) displays.
After installing the application, it will appear on your Android Wear after 2-3 minutes.
If you encounter problems with the installation of app on Wear, please go to the Android Wear app -> Settings and "Resync apps".
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
* Tasker or Local is require to operate this plugin, the plugin will show up under plugin section when adding an action to a task.
* Keyfile and password authentication is supported with rsa and dsa keys.
* Encrypted keyfiles are supported.
* Commands allow for variable substitution.
* Username, Host, and Port now allow for variable substitution
* Output can be piped to a local Tasker variable (only available during the task) and be acted upon as soon as the command is completed without a Tasker wait.
* Multiple servers are supported, with unique authentication for each.
* Multiple commands can be stringed together using a ;
NOTE: Currently only openSSH keyfile is supported. (This means that connectbot keys will not work without converting them first).
The situation that a phone is not touchable , This application can start recording immediately using Android Wear.
In addition, This application can perform stop of the recording and that This application record it again by the notice that reached Android Wear.
-- How to use --
1. Start method of the recording
When you start recording at a smartphone, please start application, and, please push the Start button
When it starts from Android Wear, you only start application, and recording begins
Or, in Android Wear, please say a start recording after OK Google
2. Stop method of the recording
When you stop recording from a smartphone, please push the Stop butto
When you stop from Android Wear, please push Stop of the notice
In addition, you can start recording again when you push Restart