It is the easiest finger writing app for taking notes, writing memos and making annotations. When you are at brainstorms, meetings or need a shopping list and to do list, InNote is here to help.
FULL EDITING TOOLSET
• A full set of ink pens, ballpoint pen and highlighters providing lifelike handwriting experience.
• A color palette of millions of colors to customize your pen colors.
• A selection of paper templates for you to write on
• Adjust the size of eraser under different circumstances
EASILY TAKE NOTES
• Add widget for creating quick notes
• Smoothly hand writing experience on smartphone or tablet screen
• Insert text into notes and customize text size/color/shadow effect
• Embed and annotate images. Take a photo directly or import an image from album and use it within notes.
• Rotate and zoom image
• Take notes or annotate on maps screenshot for current location or others
• Record your voice notes when you are not able to write
• Neatly organize all your digital notebooks on the shelf with a cover and title
• Change notebook title and cover
• Sort notebooks by created time or modified time
• Rearrange pages within a notebook
• Preview notes pages thumbnails
• Mark a page with bookmark for easy search
SHARE YOUR NOTES
• Share notebooks in PDF format.
• Share multiple notebooks via email/social media
• Share pages in image format
• Use annotation feature in CamScanner, syncing edits to CamScanner
Support installation on SD card
We'd love to hear your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out other INTSIG products:
CamScanner – Intelligent Document Management
CamCard – Professional Business Card Reader
CamDictionary - Snap Translator
By sliding the title, I switched to the pencil and eraser.
Icon to the left of the title, the adjustment of the color of a pencil.
Icon to the right of the title, the adjustment of the thickness of a pencil.
Save Image from the menu.
Share images from the menu.
Added ability to capture an image from the gallery.
• A useful complement to touchscreen typing or voice input
• A fun way to enter emojis by drawing
• Useful for languages that can be challenging to type on a standard keyboard
• Works across your Android phones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 and up
• If you claim your handwriting is terrible, try it out and see if it can convince you otherwise
Want to note? Don't waste time to find the app, it's placed on the top left corner !
Type -> click 'Add', 2 steps to create a note, FAST !
One click to edit / delete / move / share, FAST !
5 pages, 9 notes per page, ENOUGH !
Slide to switch page, COOL !
Want to send some text from your computer to your phone? It works, USEFUL !
* Quick launch icon
Samsung, HTC or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 5).
* PC to mobile (Screenshot 2,3,4)
send text / links from your computer to your phone, follow the steps below.
1. Open the app (for one-off automatic user account registration)
2. Using your computer, go to http://www.firstbirdtech.com/memo/
3. Sign in with your google account (e.g. email@example.com), the account should be the same as that you use in your android phone.
4. Click “Accept”.
5. Type something in the box and click SEND.
6. Wait for a few seconds, you will find that the message has been sent to your phone.
If you want to view all the messages that you have sent before, you can go to "Clipboard History" (open the app -> menu -> Clipboard History).
* Backup & Restore
manual backup to avoid data loss accidentally.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: 香港,中國,台灣,HK,TW,CN,Hong Kong,China,Taiwan,memo,note,notes,筆記,備忘錄,便條,notepad,note pad,to do list,checklist,task,sticky notes,sticky note,便利貼
Once upon a time, you had to write down notes in a paper notepad and carry it around with you. If you wrote a shopping list or to do list, you might go to the store and discover you had forgotten your notepad. But how often do you forget to bring your mobile phone with you? Introducing InkPad, the notepad you’ll only forget as often as your phone!
Inkpad Notepad let's you access your notes online at www.InkpadNotepad.com. You can create or edit notes from the convenience of your computer's web browser, and always have access to your notes from your phone when you're offline too.
InkPad is designed to look like a paper notepad, and is just as simple to use. When you open InkPad, you’ll see a list of all notes you’ve created. To add a new note, tap on the “+” button at the bottom of the screen. The first line of text will automatically be used as the title.
CREATE TO DO LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "to do list" button at the top of the note screen.
CREATE SHOPPING LIST
Create a note as usual, then select the "shopping list" button at the top of the note.
EDIT NOTE OR TO DO LIST
Now you can write your note. Just like a paper notepad, you don’t have to do anything special to save your notes, they are auto-saved for you.
As mentioned above, notes are auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything special to save them.
BACKUP NOTES TO SD CARD
By default, notes are backed up to SD card as text files. You can turn this feature off in Notepad Settings.
SYNC NOTES ONLINE
With version 2.0, Inkpad Notepad now lets you sync/backup notes online. You can access your online notes at www.InkpadNotepad.com by signing in with the same Google account you selected in the mobile app.
SEARCH YOUR NOTES OR TO DO LISTS
Inkpad Notepad now gives you an option to search your notes or to do lists. From the home screen, tap on the search icon, then begin writing. As you write, the list of notes will be filtered to only display notes containing the search keyword. Press the "X" button to close note search, and view all notes as usual.
At the bottom of each note is a “share” button. Tapping it brings up all the ways to share. Typical ways include email, SMS, etc.
CHANGE NOTE’S TITLE
To change a notes title, tap on the title area at the top of that note.
If you don’t want a note any longer, you can delete it in several ways: 1) Open the note, tap the “delete” button at the bottom of the page. 2) From the main notes screen, long-press the title of a note, then tap on “delete”.
The free version of InkPad Notepad is ad supported. If you would like to remove the ads and support the continued development of InkPad Notepad, you can do so. From the main screen, press your phone’s menu button, then tap the “remove ads” button.
To backup a note, press the share button and email to yourself the note you want to backup.
Write To do lists (Note: check-list support is now here for to do lists!), shopping lists, addresses, email, SMS, Twitter updates*, write lyrics, poems, or even a novel if you feel like it! The uses are limited only by your imagination.
Follow @workpail on twitter (http://twitter.com/workpail) and facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001471431772) to receive updates about InkPad Note pad.
Known issues: some users have experienced problems when using Swype keyboard, please email me if you have problems. Atrix users with previously installed version of the note pad will have to change the font to "Android default font".
*Assumes separate Twitter client is installed, Twitter cannot post note pad content longer than 140 characters.
You can paste memos to the home screen using the widget.
Widget size and stroke color can be changed freely.
Stroke width is 30 stage.
Eraser and undo redo function.
Image storage function.
The latest version, Add zoom, action button and Eraser size change function.
To view the memos on the home screen, please start by adding to the home screen widgets.
If you start the application from launcher icon, memo is saved as an image.
Storage / Delete or change the content of the usb storage
System tool / Test access to protected storage
Used to save memos.
Network communication / Google Play billing service
Used to upgrade application and premium version.
You also can cloud sync notes to the Google task. Let your notes more simpler and securer.
* Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit your notes.
* Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes;
* Add Checklist for To do list & Shopping list
* Five kinds of notes background color available to change, make your notes in personalized way.
* Change the Font size;
* Transform your note into a checklist view;
* Set reminder to your notes, no longer missing you important things;
* Auto-saved. You don’t have to do anything to save them.
* Share your notes via e-mail, SMS, and etc.;
* Backup/export to SD card
* Sync your notes to Google task, let you sync/backup online.
More advanced features, please download to experience!
This app is based on MiCode/Notes code, and licensed under the Apache License.
MiCode/Notes code: https://github.com/MiCode/Notes
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Even children can use it easily.
- Draw and Save!
- Send Image with E-Mail
- Change Pen color and width
- Load picture from the Camera
- Shake to clear
- Internet connection not needed
- Saved Folder to /sdcard/data/DrawNoteK
EasyNote helps you create notes very rapidly and the notes are color coded so you can find them instantly. Ever had thoughts & idea that flash through your mind? Quickly take them down in notes. Be on track of your daily schedule & to-dos. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. EasyNote lets you take notes, create to-do lists, record shopping list, and makes these notes completely searchable.
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Sticky note widget for home screen
- Organize notes by 5 different color
- Passcode protection
- Backup notes to SD card
- Search for text inside notes
- Sort by color, tile and modified time
- Reminder for checklists and notes
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Emails, SMS, Facebook, Tweeter & more
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction
- 9 key Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing
- Stroke keyboard
- Full screen and half screen handwriting keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Fuzzy pinyin
- Double pinyin
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- Voice input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the input method must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & Input".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
Take pictures, Record, Shopping list, Draw and Video.
It supports English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
-Text: Write a note quickly only by input some text.
-Take pictures: Write a note quickly by pictures, you can take pictures immediately or
select pictures from the gallery of your smart phone.
-Record: Write a note quickly by do the sound record.
-Shopping list: Write the shopping note quickly by a shopping list template.
-Draw: You can write a note just by Drawing it. This feature is coming soon.
-Video: Write a note quickly by video.
バレンタインの準備でそろえるものリストをつけたいときに(｡◕ ∀ ◕｡)
You also can write it with just your hand easily.
- Start app from notification bar
- Start app with long press of search key
- Write a memo on the screen you see right now
- White, Yellow background is available
- Save the memo and share it with your friends
*Use the capture function of your mobile phone when the background is transparent (not lollipop)
// How To Take Screenshots Of Android Device //
power key + volume down key