If you have already paid for the premium-features through an in-app-purchase from within the free version, you don't need to purchase this app. This app unlocks the same features as the in-app-purchase of the free version.
Purchasing this app unlocks the "premium" features of the free "DynamicNotifications" app. This isn't a standalone app, but a "key" that you need to install in addition to the free version, which can be found here: http://goo.gl/S1Glu5
Please open this app once after you've downloaded it, and keep it installed afterwards. You can hide it from your launcher using the "Hide from launcher" menu option after the unlock is complete.
Start improves the way you use your mobile device. With Start, you get everything you care about the most on your Start screen. No more browsing through screens, menus to navigate or folders to search … everything you want is available for you when you wake up your phone.
Start gives you quick access to all your favorite applications. Start keeps you up to date with your social networks, music, news feeds, weather, videos and more. Everything that matters to you is now at your fingertips. If by chance you missed a call or a message, Start notifications ensure these events are kept noticeable for you.
Start is not only awesome, it’s also FUN! It comes with live themes with embedded retro Lockgames and decorative stickers , making your start screen AMAZING!
Millions of users enjoy Start. Join the Start community – download it now.
★Fun — Interactive themes with embedded lockgames and loads of stickers that you can paste on your screen.
★Simple navigation — with a single swipe, you can call, message, take photos and launch apps
★Smart- Start learns the way you use your phone and helps you get to what you want faster
★Social networks- view all the activity on your social media from the start screen
★Organized— re-order your starters making it even easier to access your content and apps
★Control panel — choose your Wi-Fi connection, ringer mode, Bluetooth options and flashlight from this starter
★Did I miss anything? - Start collects all your missing events and arranges them in a starter for you
LANGUAGE AND COMPATIBILITY
• Start is available globally in English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Bahasa, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese with more languages coming soon!
• Start is compatible with Android 4.0. and up
Visit our HELP page at www.startscreen.com/faq
Connect with us: www.startscreen.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/Start/349418611801429 , Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/celltick?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_23434 , Twitter https://twitter.com/Celltick .
* Customizing the background
Images that can be used for the background is the following 22 types.
Circle(Small) / Circle(Large) / Square(Small) / Square(Large) / Rectangle / Rhombus / Triangle / Inverted triangle / Plus / X / Balloon / Star / Rounded rectangle / Rounded rectangle(Large) / Dish(Small) / Dish(Large) / Fan / Shield / Hexagon / Octagon / Skull / Skull and bone
Effects can be added to the background image is the following 12 types.
Carbon(Bright) / Carbon(Dark) / Glossy(Bright) / Glossy(Dark) / Glossy(Half) / Stripe / Bevel / Metal(Fixed) / Halftone / Mesh(Circle) / Mesh(Rectangle) / Wood
That can be added to the background image frame is a type of the following 7 types. You can specify the presence or absence of each shadow.
Default / Carbon / Metalic / Transparent white line / Thin white line / Black gradient / Crescent
* Customizing the icon
The icon can be selected four different sizes.
Effects can be added to the icon is the following 4 types.
Shadow(inner/outer/both) / Bevel / Emboss / Plain
* Position settings
You can change the display position.
* Color settings
You can change the color.
* Transparency settings
You can change the transparency.
* Shadow settings
You can add a shadow.
* Vibration setting
You can set whether or not to vibrate when you tap the widget.
* Modification of the widget
You can modify the existing widget.
When you uninstalling this widget, you will need to disable admin permissions from settings.
The procedure is as follows.
1. Push [menu] button.
2. Tap [Settings]
3. Tap [Security]or[Location&security]
4. Tap [Select device administrators]
5. Tap [Simple Widgets Free - Lock screen]
6. Tap [Deactivate]
If you like this widget, please consider downloading 'simple widgets(17 types of customizable widgets)'.
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
• Text of setting screen is very hard to read on some devices. (Reported one is HTC Butterfly.)
When you swipe up from Home button, an Assist Application will start.
By installing this app, you can disable it or replace with another operation.
You can choose from the following actions:
• Doing nothing
• Launching another app (includes Home app)
• Calling a shortcut
1) After installation, swipe up from the home key.
2) Select "Another action" or "No action," and then click "Always."
Example of use
• Select "No action" if you often play some games with your device.
• Select "Another action" and set Launcher mode to use this as secondary launcher.
• Select "Another action" and set to launch Home app. Then you can use both a designed primary home app (possibly a little inconvenient) and a secondary home screen (maybe contains many icons and widgets.)
No ads, no connections and no permissions! This is one of the most secure apps.
Please keep the free version installed!
• Google removed recent apps API in Lollipop, so blacklist and recent apps will not work!
• I will try to bring back these features asap.
With SideControl you get full control over your phone! From everywhere, at any time!
Gestures | Taskswitcher | Sidebars - all in one!
Lock your phone, kill all running apps, switch to recent app or open latest notification with a swipe.
Easily launch apps or even shortcuts to contacts, tasker profiles, bookmarks or similar.
Create different SideBars with categories like apps, games, tools and launch them with a dedicated gesture!
It's all your choice. Customize and speed up your phone handling.
Easy multitasking! Simple, fast and efficient!
NEW: Use all 45+ SideControl actions in other apps! Start action directly from your homescreen launcher!
Just add a new shortcut and select a SideControl action.
• Compatible with homescreen launchers (Nova, Go, ADW,..)
• Halo mode support (floating window)
• Xposed advaced features (root required)
• Low battery consumption
• Up to 3 Touch Areas to start Gestures (Custom size, style and position)
• Up to 8 predefined Gestures per Touch Area
• Up to 4x Favorites Lists to Categorize your Apps
• SideBar / GridView with Apps and Shortcuts
• Full Shortcut support (Tasker, System settings, Direct Calls, Messages,...)
• Fast and fluid handling
• Easy configuration
• Open Application/Shortcut (Direct Calls, System Settings, Tasker Profiles,...)
• Open last notification (4.3+)
• SideBar Recent Apps
• SideBar Notifications (4.3+)
• SideBar Favorite Apps #1-4
• GridView Recent Apps
• GridView Notifications (4.3+)
• GridView Favorite Apps #1-4
• Toggle 2 last Apps
• Last Apps (Cycle)
• Next Apps (Cycle)
• Show Settings Bar
• Show Notification Bar
• Go to Homescreen
• Open Taskmanager
• Flash/Torch (1 min. Timer)
• New Calendar Event
• New Message
• Toggle Auto Brightness
• Toggle WiFi
• Toggle Sound
• Music Pause,Play
• Music Next
• Music Previous
• Kill all running (Xposed)
• Kill foreground app (Xposed)
• Power menu (Xposed)
• Take screenshot (Xposed)
• Screen off (Xposed)
• Back key (Xposed)
• Menu key (Xposed)
• Search key (Xposed)
• Media Pause/Play (Xposed)
• Media Next (Xposed)
• Media Prev (Xposed)
• Kill foreground app & screen off (Xposed)
• Back key & screen off (Xposed)
• more to come...
• Multiple SideBars / GridViews
• Recent apps, notifications, favorite apps and shortcuts
• Create different sidebars with categories like apps, games, tools ...
• Running apps indicator
• Kill single apps, all running apps,..
• Auto hide (6sec)
• Fully customizable style (Size, color, label, opacity, backgrounds, rotation...)
INFO & SUPPORT:
• Interested in translating? just follow link below and download files.
• If you experience any problems tell us, we will fix it!
• Any suggestions how to improve the app? let us know!
We hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out our dock packs for ADW Launcher EX, other icon apps for ADW Launcher, and icon apps for Go Launcher Ex. You can find them under view more applications at the bottom of the page or by searching AI Development in the market. Also don't forget to like us on Facebook to find out about updates and new releases.
To use icons with Circle Launcher Pro:
1. Long press Circle Launcher widget
2. Select Launcher Icon
3. Press Select downloaded icons
4. Select Skull Set (Circle Launcher/ADW)
To increase the size of you circle launcher icon:
1. Set a Circle Launcher widget on your home screen to 1 x 1
2. Choose your icon
3. Long press the icon from home screen
4. Select edit from the menu
5. Increase your widgets column and row count to increase the size of the icon
To use the icons with ADW Launcher:
1. Long press an apps icon
2. Select edit from selection bar
3. Press the icon picture in upper left corner
4. Press ADWTheme IconPacks
5. Press ADW Skull Set (Circle Launcher/ADW)
To use the icon with Desktop Visualizer:
1. Press select icon
2. Press Image File
3. Press Skull Set (Circle Launcher/ADW)
4. Scroll and select your icon
To use the icons with Open Home:
1. Long press an apps icon
2. Select edit from selection bar
3. Press the icon picture in upper left corner
4. Press Theme Icon Packs
5. Press Icon Skull Set (Circle Launcher/ADW)
AI Development holds various license for artwork that is not created internally as such this app is for personal use only. All rights to assets remains with AI Development and/or any original artists.
tags: Circle launcher, circle launcher lite, custom icon, dock pack, adw theme, launcherpro, icon, dockbar, docks, go launcher ex, golauncher, launcher pro, dock bar, pack, icon pack, Desktop Visualizer, adw launcher, open home
The "Radio wave flight" simulates how the stars would appear if you could see radio wave colors. These magic
colors can not be seen with the human eye, but here is your chance to see them!
Go to the settings and choose "Radio wave flight" to experience this. You will also watch Sirius and the Pleiades pass by on your interstellar flight.
You can choose between 15 different star constellations, like the "Time warper" and the "Spiral constellation".
You can also choose between 24 colors for the stars. It is possible to choose the speed of your journey. You can also choose the brightness and size of the stars. You can choose between 11 different background clouds. You can adjust the distance between the star clusters. Battery saving functionality is also included.
* Free limited version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
A stunning live wallpaper featuring a spinning earth and it is a beautiful backdrop for your android home screen.
The Earth :
- Control earth spinning speed at the background
- Can disable Cloud and Ozone at setting
- Layered Cloud and Ozone
- Set the Earth size by tapping on screen center
- Can set the speed Slow, Medium or Fast
- The perspective will change, while you are sliding on the screen
- This wallpaper is true 3D with hand-crafted artwork and feature silky-smooth animations while conserving your battery life
- Works great with phones, tablets, or any device that supports live wallpapers
How to use:
General:Long press homescreen—>Wallpaper—>Live wallpaper—>The Earth
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our livewallpaper, please reach us at.
Thank you very much!
You must purchase the upgrade in order to use this theme.
If you don't know what NiLS is go to http://bit.ly/get-nils
Please Note - This theme WON'T work on NiLS widget ! only on the notifications floating panel
How to use:
1. Install the latest NiLS version from Google Play.
2. Purchase the upgrade by clicking "Unlock all features" on NiLS app.
3. Install this theme.
4. Go to NiLS App > Notifications Panel and choose this theme from the top dropdown list.
This theme was created by Julien Maille
* Main characteristic
- Icon with any image
With the image of your choice, you can create the app starting shortcuts or widgets .
- Large icons
You can use large icons conveniently by pasting them on your desktop as widgets.
- More convenient with add-on features and icon pack
You can expand function by adding the add-on and the our original icon packs.
In addition, you can also make use of themes or icon packs for other launcher apps!
** Our translations are almost based by machine. Please participate in our translation project on https://crowdin.net/project/desktop-visualizer
v0.9.2.3:Better task monitoring algorithm
Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.4.3 or later in order to use this app.
Supported mail apps are
* GMail 2.3.6 or later (OS 2.3)
* GMail 4.0.5 or later (OS 3.x/4.x)
* K-9 Mail 4.3 or later
1. Create Desktop VisualizeR widget and tap to configure.
2. Tap badge option button and select DVRUnreadCount.
3. Select mail app and account and label.
If you take time to view the application list, please try to install this application.
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL IF YOU ARE USING 1.2.3 OR LATER!
* This app is EXPERIMENTAL.
* If you install this app, DVR uses this automatically.
* Will take more time for the fist time to build cache.
* Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.1.4 or higher.