* Main characteristic
- Icon with any image
With the image of your choice, you can create the app starting shortcuts or widgets .
- Large icons
You can use large icons conveniently by pasting them on your desktop as widgets.
- More convenient with add-on features and icon pack
You can expand function by adding the add-on and the our original icon packs.
In addition, you can also make use of themes or icon packs for other launcher apps!
** Our translations are almost based by machine. Please participate in our translation project on https://crowdin.net/project/desktop-visualizer
v0.9.2.3:Better task monitoring algorithm
Base Color: Black
Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.1.0 or higher.
NOTE: Background image is not included in this icon pack.
After upgrading the OS, the icon does not display.]
Please try the following steps.
(OS2.2 or later)
In the home screen menu [Settings] > [Applications] > [Manage Applications].
selected [DVR: Bumper - MONO] .
push [Clear Data] button in Strage.
please push [OK] button.
Return to the home screen, start DVR.
In the menu [Refresh Widgets] > [Edit Mode].
Please exit DVR.
Then the icon will display.
OS2.1 or less, or can not be solved in the previous step,
Download and install again from the Android Market.
Please paste the icon again.
(If you use the same Google Account, Does not cost extra for download again.)
*Limited free Version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
* Free limited version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.4.3 or later in order to use this app.
Supported mail apps are
* GMail 2.3.6 or later (OS 2.3)
* GMail 4.0.5 or later (OS 3.x/4.x)
* K-9 Mail 4.3 or later
1. Create Desktop VisualizeR widget and tap to configure.
2. Tap badge option button and select DVRUnreadCount.
3. Select mail app and account and label.
If you take time to view the application list, please try to install this application.
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL IF YOU ARE USING 1.2.3 OR LATER!
* This app is EXPERIMENTAL.
* If you install this app, DVR uses this automatically.
* Will take more time for the fist time to build cache.
* Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.1.4 or higher.