minor change - market/app Title
* if you can't see only 1 ch
please cheack dvr-> network -> jpeg frame rate
whether or not it is 0 ,and just make it higher
* when mpeg_push_error occur,
update your dvr - firmware or lower
your dvr-recode-setting or network jpeg frame rate
More from developer
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
3. Select menu > "Refresh Widgets" > "Edit Mode" to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
6. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
v0.9.2.3:Better task monitoring algorithm
* Free limited version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
*Limited free Version with ads: DVRAddOnsLite
If you take time to view the application list, please try to install this application.
** YOU DO NOT NEED TO INSTALL IF YOU ARE USING 1.2.3 OR LATER!
* This app is EXPERIMENTAL.
* If you install this app, DVR uses this automatically.
* Will take more time for the fist time to build cache.
* Needs Desktop VisualizeR 1.1.4 or higher.