NAS Cast allows you to stream your Films from your home NAS to your TV ChromeCast.
DLNA UPnP and HTTP are supported, so use a NAS, Web Server, PC, Linux, or MAC to host your film files.
- Displays Films with Title, Year, Runtime, Plot, Genre, DVD Cover Art, and Fan Art
- Play Films Locally on Device
- Play Films on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Films so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.)
- Copy Film to Device option for offline playback or share with friends
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option
- Caching of Film Data and Images for faster loading
- Swipe through Films on the Player Details Screen
- Film Data and Images powered by The Movie DB
- Email your Film List to friends
- Search Films by Title, Year, Plot, and Genre
- Use Search keyword 'highlight' to show highlighted films
- Film list and details are Cached for Offline viewing (HTTP or Pinned DLNA)
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4, .m4v, or .mkv extension in the selected directory.
NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
NAS Cast will read Film Details and images from TheMovieDB.org.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
Once upgraded, this program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
Includes a built-in image viewer and basic music controls (seek/play/stop/etc) and playlist builder. Queue Download feature lets you download your playlist for offline listening (paid version only).
New! "Hop Time" feature automatically builds a collection of images from your LinkStation comprised of shots taken on the same day 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc. Perfect for those of us who enjoy the TimeHop(tm) app but have since moved images off our phones and onto the LS.
Fun for all ages!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
We're working as fast as we can to make Videostream amazing to use. We want to let you wirelessly stream your videos hassle free, WITHOUT installing a media server! Non-techies, this is the Chromecast app for you!
Contact us directly with ANY problem! We'll fix anything and troubleshoot with you to avoid a bad review :) Just go to www.getVideostream.com
- The fastest set up of any Chromecast media streaming app for your computer
- Simply pick video files you want to watch on your TV
- Don't wait for a program to index your entire computer
- No need to run a "media server" that makes your computer run slow
- You don't need a computer degree to use it
Currently we support:
- AndroidTV (Sony, Sharp, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)
- Localization of languages
- Full 1080p streaming of downloaded mp4 video and some MKVs
- Full support for AVI and MKV files (and 450+ others!)
- Volume control
- Full media library: browse your PC from your phone!
- Mp3/Music streaming
- 3D Videos
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM HD models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- Background recording. Make your own DVR!
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- Face detection.
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
- Supported Cloud Drives
Google+, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Facebook, OneDrive
- Supported Network Sharing Protocols
Samba (windows network sharing)
- Subtitle (external .srt files)
- Online Subtitle Search (powered by opensubtitles.org)
- Local Media Files
- Play Queue, Play List
- Supported Media Formats
* Image formats
BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WEBP
* Streaming protocols
* Video codecs
H.264 High Profile Level 4.1, 4.2 and 5, VP8
* Audio decoding
HE-AAC, LC-AAC, CELT/Opus, MP3, Vorbis
If you found any issue or have any suggestion, please contact email@example.com, thanks!
Many more features and media formats support are under development!
With CastOnTV, you can select photos from your phone/tablet and pick some of favourite songs, then cast your photos to bigger TV screen as a slideshow with background music. You can also stream the video clips on your phone/tablet to TV screen too.
1. Play slideshow with background music on TV screen. Finally with CastOnTV for Chromecast app, you can enjoy a beautiful slideshow with music instantly on bigger TV screen with just a few taps.
2. Select the photos you want to play and the app will show them on TV. Only show the photos you selected, not the whole photo gallery.
3. Cast video clips to TV with correct orientation. The app detects the video orientation and show them without sideways on TV screen.
4. Very easy to use. Just a few tap and get your photos, music and videos on big screen TV.
5. With auto mode and manual mode, you can show the photo with your friends and friend easily.
6. Support background music playlist. You can edit the background music playlist even Chromecast is playing.
How to play photo slideshow with CastOnTV for Chromecast?
To use CastOnTV is very easy. First of all, make sure your Chromecast device is turned on and your phone / tablet is in the same Wi-Fi network. Then you can select some photos from photo gallery, pick some music files and tap the Chromecast icon. Your photos will be presented on TV screen as a pretty slideshow with background music.
How to stream video clips?
Tap the video tab in the app, the videos clips will be listed there, just tap the video file and it will be casted with Chromecast.
***** A Free trial version is also available on Google play, you can try it first with your Chromecast before buying this full version. *****
- Cast Facebook photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast Google+ photos and videos from your Android device to your Chomecast.
- Cast local photos and videos from your Android device to your Chromecast.
This is the premium version which does not contain ads. This version will also receive new features in the future.
If you are having trouble displaying certain photos or videos, please check the following link that explains what formats are supported by Chromecast: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media.
Android Authority Review:
* Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage (used to cast your local photos and videos - nothing will be deleted)
* Add or remove accounts / find accounts / use accounts (this is required to access your Google+ account to cast photos and videos)
* Full network access, network connections, wifi connections (required to access Google+ and see your Chromecast)
* Read contents of your USB storage (required to access local photos and videos for sending to the Chromecast)
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
TeleCast+ is the ads free version of the Telecast - Online TV.
Telecast brings all the latest news, music & entertainment channels for you on the go. All the channels and content is selected based on their popularity. Cast all the content to a Miracast device or Chromecast.
- Enjoy more than 300+ channels on you android phone, tablet or Chromecast
- Channels from several different countries including US, UK, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, France, Spain..
- Chromecast/Miracast support.
- High Resolution Videos
- Collects latest feeds from the web
- Channel Categories: News, Music, Sports, Entertainment, Educational.
- Channel Podcast
Telecast lists Channels based on their popularity which you will love to watch!
Q: How to publish content to TV using Miracast
A: Android has a built in feature known as "Wireless Display" which can cast your screen on a TV. Go to Settings>Display>"Wireless Display" to turn on this feature.
Q: How to publish content to TV using Chromcast
A: Chromecast support is available in the upgraded version. Once you have upgraded your app with a nominal price you can cast all the content to you TV using Chromecast.
Q: How to see the channel on TV without interruption
Leave the app running for uninterrupted channel playback. If you close the app or lock your device video playback will stop after sometime.
Content Shown in This App
Telecast app uses youtube APIs to list down all the popular channels and does not own or hold any responsibility for copyrighted content. The nominal price is charged just to cover up the development cost of this app and NOT for the content or videos shown in this app. If you find any problems with the content please free to notify the youtube to remove the content from youtube and it will automatically be removed from Telecast. Please use this app as per the youtube guidelines.
keywords: Free TV, Online TV, News Channels, Channel Podcast, Miracast, Chromecast, Chromecast TV, HD TV, Channel Podcast, Music Channels
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports a limited number of formats and it does not support Flash. The supported video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION - Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING - MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN - Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES - Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK - Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
- DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS Subtitle tracks.
- SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling.
- SAMI(.smi) with ruby tag support.
About "Draw over other apps" permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About "Control vibration", "Prevent phone from sleeping" permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing "package file is invalid" error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Use DS video to stream your video collection on your DiskStation to your Android device. Browsing is made easy as your videos are sorted in different libraries, and each movies has its information retrieved online automatically. And if you have plugged in a DTV dongle to your DiskStation, you will also be able to record TV programs, as well as view the TV program to manage the recording schedule even when on the move.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Simply type in a URL, give it a name and then tap to display it on your ChromeCast.
Great for digital signage, menus, presentations and dashboards.
PLEASE READ THE FAQ BELOW TO SEE IF THIS APP WILL WORK FOR YOU!
1. What can be displayed?
Generally anything you can display in a browser including HTML files and images such as .gif, .jpg and .png. NOTE: Some web pages are too complex for the built in ChromeCast web browser to handle.
2. Does it support HTTP and HTTPS ?
Yes it does.
3. Can it display items from a local, non-Internet server?
Yes it can. As long as the ChromeCast is on the same network as the server.
4. How can I display a file if I don't have a web server?
You can use Dropbox or Google Drive to host your files and add your share links to Web2Cast
5. Doesn't casting a tab in Chrome do the same thing as this app?
Sort of. However the Web2Cast display will be much crisper as it is not "streaming" a tab but actually displaying the web page in the ChromeCast browser. Additionally you can leave the display running without having to have Chrome running and casting.
6. Can I navigate a web page that is displayed by Web2Cast?
The app provides the ability to scroll the page up and down. Unfortunately the ChromeCast browser has its input disabled so links cannot be clicked on, there is no cursor and text cannot be entered.
7. Only my page background is displayed. What's wrong?
Some pages automatically center their content vertically, if this is the case your page's content may not be immediately visible on screen. Try press the "Center" button on the Remote screen to display your content.
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products (as of 19 Fev, 2015):
- WZR-1166DHP (*)
- WZR-1750DHP (*)
* Update the firmware to version 2.08 or later before using this app.
- This software is not compatible with most HTC devices because they don't accept broadcast or multicast packets.
- Stream Multimedia: Stream photos, videos, and music from the MiniStation Air without downloading.
- Play Local Files: View photos and play videos and music on your Android device.
- Upload/Download: Transfer photos, videos, and music files between your Android device and the MiniStation Air.
- Auto Upload: New photos saved in your Android device are uploaded to the MiniStation Air automatically.
- Thumbnail VIew: Browse photos, videos, and music with thumbnails.
- Play Music in the Background: Open any apps while playing music in the background.
- Slideshow: Display a slideshow of your photos like a digital photo frame.
- Wi-Fi Passthrough: Enjoy the Internet and access the MiniStation Air at the same time by connecting MiniStation Air to a Wi-Fi network like your home router or hotspot.
- Open with Other Apps: Documents like pdf, Office, and text files can be opened with other apps.
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload, and download Office files such as document, spreadsheet, and presentation and PDF files from outside of your office. your Android becomes more convenient for business use.
- Photo and movie upload: upload photos of exhibition or events to TeraStation / LinkStation in your Office and quickly share the information with your colleagues.
Features which administrator can control:
- Access control: folder Access can be Set for each device. Set permission for each department or position, and important files are easily and quickly shared in the office.
- Accessing Device control: only registered devices are accessible (White List) and registered devices are denied to Access (Black List) are supported. files are safely shared when the administrator wants to control Accessing devices or a Device is stolen or lost.
- Function control: It enables and disables functions for each device. File download, Access block to certain types of files, and more are supported. WebAccess for Business satisfies demand of company which wants to manage information strictly.
- Profile (configuration file): It can apply the exactly same settings to multiple devices. Make a profile for each division or office, and the installation of WebAccess for Business is so much easy!
* For personal or home use, download WebAccess A.
Following Buffalo LinkStation/TeraStation supports WebAccess for Business:
LinkStation (Firmware version ver.1.26 or later): LS-CHL, LS-XL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.32 or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.00 or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL
*WebAccess has to be set up from the Web Admin interface of LinkStation / TeraStation before using WebAccess for Business.
*Opening certain files, such as PDF files, requires a separate application. Download and install it before opening.
*SSL connection is not supported.
View and play movies, music, and photos stored on the MiniStation Air from your phone, tablet, or other portable device.
You can play music in the background while using other apps.
You can create a slideshow from your photos.
You can save photos from your Android device to the MiniStation Air.
You can transfer photos from the MiniStation Air to your Android device.
Includes Wi-Fi passthrough, so your portable device can still browse the Internet while connected to the MiniStation Air.
Compatible Video Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, MPEG-TS (AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+), WebM, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Compatible Image Formats
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP (Android 4.0+)
Compatible Music Formats
Compatible Document Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, ADTS raw AAC (decode in Android 3.1+, encode in Android 4.0+, ADIF not supported) MPEG-TS (not seekable Android 3.0+), FLAC only (Android 3.1+), MP3, Type 0 and 1, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody、Ogg, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Android 2.3 or later
(Android OS 4.0以降対応)
docomo SC-03D GALAXY SⅡ LTE
docomo SO-03D Xperia acro HD
docomo SO-02D Xperia NX
au IS12S Xperia acro HD
ThinkPad Tablet 183827J
ThinkPad Tablet 183825J
ThinkPad Tablet 18382QJ
Sony Tablet S SGPT111JP/S
Sony Tablet S SGPT112JP/S
※ 東芝製REGZA Tabletに接続したUSBメモリに対し書き込みは行えません。