Includes a built-in image viewer and basic music controls (seek/play/stop/etc) and playlist builder. Queue Download feature lets you download your playlist for offline listening (paid version only).
New! "Hop Time" feature automatically builds a collection of images from your LinkStation comprised of shots taken on the same day 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc. Perfect for those of us who enjoy the TimeHop(tm) app but have since moved images off our phones and onto the LS.
Fun for all ages!
Please note that we are providing you the channels that we maintain and provide services for. We are not linking the channels maintained by other organizations and sewadars.
In addition to the live Gurbani Kirtan, Katha and Dhadi Varan broadcasts, we will also broadcast other channels that we maintain and provide to our clients.
Look through your photo gallery and choose the pictures and videos that you want protected. Once you upload them to the KeepSafe image locker, you can delete them from your regular photo gallery and still view them in KeepSafe. KeepSafe gives you full control of what pictures and videos people can view if they ever get their hands on your phone.
KeepSafe private picture locker features:
• Clean and simple design
• Easy-to-use PIN pad access
• Upload photos and videos from your regular photo gallery to the ultra secure KeepSafe private photo gallery
• “Unhide” any photos and videos in KeepSafe to have them re-appear in your regular photo gallery
• KeepSafe doesn’t show up on your recently used apps list
• Support for both phone and tablet
Once inside your KeepSafe private picture locker, you can customize your albums and view your photos in different ways.
View photos and albums in the KeepSafe image locker
• Create and name multiple albums within your private picture locker
• Full-screen viewing for photos and videos
• View photos as a slideshow
• Rotate and zoom in on your photos
KeepSafe even lets you share your private photos with certain people. Send a photo through email or with the special Safe Send feature. Safe Send lets you send a photo that disappears 20 seconds after it was received.
Private photo sharing features
• Send your private pictures to others from KeepSafe via email
• Safe Send feature lets you share photos that vanish seconds after they were received
The KeepSafe premium features offer you even more layers of security.
• Increase your security by setting passwords for each individual photo album
• Choose your own album cover images to misguide potential snoopers
• Create a second PIN that opens a fake KeepSafe image locker for when someone pressures you to open KeepSafe
• Put photos in your fake KeepSafe that are OK for others to see, no one will know that you have two private picture lockers
• Disguises KeepSafe as another app
• Others will see what looks like a harmless app when they open KeepSafe
• Only you will know the secret to reveal the PIN pad and open your KeepSafe private photo gallery
• Get notified when someone tries to enter your KeepSafe image locker with an invalid PIN
• KeepSafe snaps a photo of potential intruders while recording the time and PIN they entered
KeepSafe’s clever security features allow you to hide all of your private photos and videos from prying eyes. With KeepSafe, your privacy is maintained and your peace of mind is guaranteed. Download the app today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are my pictures after I unhide them?
A: After unhiding them, your pictures will be in an album labeled “public”.
Q: Is this similar to applying a gallery lock?
A: No. KeepSafe is a private photo gallery that locks away the pictures you put into it.
Q: How can I retrieve my PIN?
A: Open KeepSafe, then long-press on the KeepSafe logo to request your PIN.
Q: Can KeepSafe lock videos?
A: Yes, if you place videos into KeepSafe, they are locked behind the PIN pad.
Q: Does KeepSafe support .wmv video playback?
A: No, KeepSafe does not play back .wmv videos.
Q: Can I take pictures out of this secret photo vault?
A: Yes, you can unhide pictures easily with a couple of taps.
Do you have other questions or comments about the image locker app KeepSafe? Reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also visit our support site at:
KeepSafe Terms of Service:
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
Features Includes :
- Hide and Lock Multiple Photos & Videos.
- Easy Pass Code Access.
- Move Photos & Videos between folders.
- Delete & Restore Photos or Videos Instantly.
- Instant playback of videos.
- Disappears from recent apps list.
- See who tried to access PicLock
Two ways to Hide Photos & Videos to PicLock
1. Open PicLock, Set your passcode and create multiple folders.
2. Add multiple photos to your folders ( Just select the images you want hidden and tap the tick icon from the top )
1. While viewing a photo / video tap the share icon
2. Select PicLock from the list of apps
3. PicLock will transfer the photos & videos from your gallery and hide them.
We value your feedback and suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us your thoughts on how we can improve of future versions of Pic Lock. Contact us at - email@example.com for feedback and issues.
This is a BETA version of the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. It plays both audio and video.
It is intended for everyone, but this version is not perfectly stable.
It is still a beta, so it might kill your kitten or destroy your house, but it should be mostly fine now.
Use it at your own risk. Have fun! :)
This version is for devices with an ARMv7 CPU or a x86 CPU. ARMv6 devices will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume and brightness.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
As this is an early BETA version, a lot of things are not finished, but will change for the final release:
• Hardware decoding works only with a limited set of hardware;
• Other unknown issues.
VLC for Android Beta needs acces to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, during the beta, to help understand crashes and issues.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your media files
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming calls
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during incoming calls.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "full network access", to open network streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the audio player.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
This program will check once a day, in the background, for new pictures and videos to send/ftp to your NAS (stands for Network Attached Storage).
Can also configure periodic cleanup of old uploaded files from sdcard.
Experience your videos like never before with KMPlayer
Movies, TV Shows, Animations, Homemade & Mobile Phone Videos, and video file, watch them in the highest quality with maximum control
KMPlayer supports HD videos and 30 languages; there is a KMPlayer for everyone!
KMPlayer is optimized for subtitles control, video playback speed, favorite playlist, and much more.
KMPlayer is built for today’s smart phone users. All for free!
Floating Screen: Multi-tasking- continue watching your video while sending a text or browsing the web
Subtitle Support: Supports all subtitle formats with total sync control
Playback Support: Slow down or Speed up any video. (Reduce speed 0.1~4.0 Increase speed)
One Finger Control: Total control at the tip of your finger- Playback, Start/Stop, Skip, Volume, and Brightness
Favorite: Organize all your favorite videos in your Favorite folder
Cloud Storage: Google Drive supported, play all of your videos stored on Drive quickly and easily
Review Us, Rate Us, Comment on Us!
Got an idea? What a change?
We would love to hear what you think! Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
(The IOS version is here: http://bitly.com/photovault .)
With a special innovative solution, Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. It sets up a security space on your phone where you can import your private images and videos. It runs in a stealth mode and the app icon will be hidden so that nobody knows the existence of Gallery Vault.
(You can dial "##your passcode" or visit http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv to launch this app in the stealth mode.)
What's more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
The magic of Gallery Vault:
-- Support moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage for All devices, include Android 4.4(KitKat), Android 5.0(Lollipop).
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images in web page with just one tap.
-- Import your private PICTURES and VIDEOS from the phone gallery by Sharing in batches
-- Directly take and hide photos and videos in Gallery Vault
-- The hidden media files are kept encrypted
-- The perfect media browser design, providing the smooth zoom and slide experience
-- Support recover files after the re-installation
-- Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
Now just download it, begin to enjoy the perfect privacy protection!
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please find the latest mail we send to you (by searching the keyword thinkyeah in your mail box), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you cannot find the mail, you can send another one by the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault by tapping the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault).
2. Try to unlock and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap "Forgot" button and tap "Resend Auth Email" button in the dialog.
What can I do if I fail to launch Gallery Vault from Dialer?
In some devices, at some time, after GalleryVault is killed by system or other apps, GalleryVault may not be able to respond to dial event. In that case, you can try one of the following method:
1. Use your device browser to visit this page: http://open.thinkyeah.com/gv .
2. Tap the "Manage Space" button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->Gallery Vault)
Once you launch it successfully, Gallery Vault will be able to start from Dialer again.
For more, please visit http://www.thinkyeah.com/faq/galleryvault/l10n/en/ .
It gives you control of who sees what and help to protect your privacy.
With hide-something, your public gallery remains available to your friends, family, and coworkers. And your hidden images are only for who can unlock.
With hide-something, you can customize your gallery when you want to show different photos to different people.
With hide-something, you can share your photos and videos easily, even hand over your cell phone to others and no worry about your privacy.
Easy to Use:
Step 1: Choose photos or videos which you want to keep in privacy and hide them.
Step 2: Using pattern lock to access your hidden photos or videos.
Step 3: Choose the hidden photos or videos to unhide them
Problems? Please contact us at email@example.com first before leaving a bad review. We will fix the issues for you as soon as we can. Suggestion? Please also shot us an email. Your ideas may be present in our next version. Thanks!
--What our developers say.--
“Personally, I tried to find a private gallery app on market, but I got disappointed after trying several ones - they are non-holo styled, slow and too complex. So I made this one by myself - a CLEAN, SIMPLE and BEAUTIFUL one. Hope you'll like using it ❤.”
"DogaPlayer" is a simple video player. Has the following features:.
· Playback of the video clip that will be present on the SD card.
Playback and streaming RTSP and HTTP.
(Can also be set to OFF) function (playback from the last continuation) of each video resume.
• For video of SD card, corresponding to the ability to move to the next video and previous videos directly from the playback screen.
· In the list of movies, title length, file path, file size, video, Date Added, can be sorted in ascending and descending order each of the file date.
• In the list of videos, select a folder corresponding to the function.
• Supports HD display.
• Compatible with repeat function.
• Random Play function.
• Thumbnail function.
• Movie file delete function.
• Playback from UPnP/DLNA(Media Server)
• Download Image from UPnP/DLNA(Media Server)
• Download from Input URL
We accept requests and bug reports here.
- Lists Videos with Title, Year, Runtime, and DVD Cover Art - See below for details
- Shows Video Description / Synopsis - See below for details
- Play Video Locally on Device
- Play Video on ChromeCast
- DLNA Pin Location - Button on Action Bar pins the current location to skip having to navigate to your content on future loads
- Highlight Videos - Mark videos so they stand out (new, favorites, down select etc.) - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Search Filter for Folders and Videos - Button on Action Bar / In Menu
- Copy Film to Device option - Copy the selected video locally for offline playback or share with friends - Long press the video to select option from context menu
- Copy Film URL to Clipboard option - Long press the video to select option from context menu
NAS Cast enables you to easily enjoy your favourite films and other video files on your TV.
Browse or search your titles using NAS Cast on your Tablet or Phone, then play locally, or cast to your TV. Play, Pause, Skip, and Volume is controlled from your Tablet or Phone.
Both DLNA UPnP and HTTP are now supported, so all modern NAS as standard, plus Windows, MAC, and Linux running DLNA UPnP Servers are supported with standard configuration.
NAS Cast will find all MPEG 4 video files with an .mp4, .m4v, or .mkv extension in the selected directory.
NAS Cast can also copy your video files from your NAS to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
I have ripped my complete DVD collection to .mp4 files using AnyDVD (paid) to remove encryption, and Handbrake (free) to rip / encode to .mp4. Alternatively VLC Player (free) can be used with Handbrake in place of AnyDVD. For best results with Handbrake I recommend the Normal profile with Web Optimised selected - which helps playback start quicker by putting the header at the front of the file.
NAS Cast will read .nfo and poster.jpg files if present to display DVD Cover Art, Year, Runtime, and Plot Synopsys. XBMC (free) will download and generate .nfo and poster.jpg files for your films (System -> Video (Advanced) -> Library -> Export Video Library). When prompted choose to export to Separate Files, and to export Thumbnail Images.
1) Use the following test URL to try out NAS Cast in HTTP mode: http://yellowdogapps.com/nascast/test/
2) Download one of the videos from the test URL to your NAS, then switch NAS Cast to DLNA UPnP mode and navigate to the video on your NAS.
Email me if you are still having problems and I'll try my best to help :)
Automatic detection of media on the SD card
Unified start screen to access audio or video files and playing internet radio or e-radio
Intuitive playlist creation and editing
Intelligent play button
Audio meta data (artist, album, year) information
Easy Insert mode for adding songs to a playlist
Advanced play controls like 'swipe to seek'
Ability to set Shuffle, Repeat, Loop, Mute Volume features
Ability to quit the application so that you don't waste your system resources
Live streaming support for capturing internet radio or music streaming
Exit option from audio, video or internet radio interfaces
Full screen video support
Please rank the application if you like it.
NB: This application shows ads when you are connected to the Internet. Those are Google AdMob ads, which are supposed to be safe. This is a free app and there are ads to ensure long term support. Also we may supply at most 2 notification ads per day.
This app should be installed to you android smart phone.
1. Media sharing: Simplay transfer your phone's photo, music and video to your Smart TV to diskplay or play, so you can take advantage of your TV's big screen.
2. TV Remote control: Allows controlling your smart TV simply over the local network. your phone can act as a Touch pad or TV Remote(IR Remote).
3. YouTube video shared to smart TV.
Connect your smart phone to your smart TV:
1. Your phone and TV should connect to the same wilreless router, be sure to keep them in the same local network.
2. This app was only tested for TCL SmartTV. Theoretically, it can be used for other TV which support DLNA.
3. TV Remote Control function doesn't work for non-TCL smart tv.Media Share works for most of SAMSUNG, LG, SONY, Toshiba Smart TV.
4. This app can works with the following SmartTVs, If this app is ok for you, please response your SmartTV's Model name, these info will help other users.
Support non TCL models (provided by users, not tested by developer):
SAMSUNG 6400, SAMSUNG 40 6203 GXD
LG 47LM, LG 47LW5700, LG 42LN5710, LG 42LW573S,LG lb652v,LG PB6600,LG 47LM6400
Sony BRAVIA, Sony Xperia,Sony Z1
Details step of media sharing:
1.Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Details step of Remote control
1. Click “TCL nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
The following versions are currently being tested:
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
- Stream Multimedia: Stream photos, videos, and music from the MiniStation Air without downloading.
- Play Local Files: View photos and play videos and music on your Android device.
- Upload/Download: Transfer photos, videos, and music files between your Android device and the MiniStation Air.
- Auto Upload: New photos saved in your Android device are uploaded to the MiniStation Air automatically.
- Thumbnail VIew: Browse photos, videos, and music with thumbnails.
- Play Music in the Background: Open any apps while playing music in the background.
- Slideshow: Display a slideshow of your photos like a digital photo frame.
- Wi-Fi Passthrough: Enjoy the Internet and access the MiniStation Air at the same time by connecting MiniStation Air to a Wi-Fi network like your home router or hotspot.
- Open with Other Apps: Documents like pdf, Office, and text files can be opened with other apps.
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products (as of 19 Fev, 2015):
- WZR-1166DHP (*)
- WZR-1750DHP (*)
* Update the firmware to version 2.08 or later before using this app.
- This software is not compatible with most HTC devices because they don't accept broadcast or multicast packets.
View and play movies, music, and photos stored on the MiniStation Air from your phone, tablet, or other portable device.
You can play music in the background while using other apps.
You can create a slideshow from your photos.
You can save photos from your Android device to the MiniStation Air.
You can transfer photos from the MiniStation Air to your Android device.
Includes Wi-Fi passthrough, so your portable device can still browse the Internet while connected to the MiniStation Air.
Compatible Video Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, MPEG-TS (AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+), WebM, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Compatible Image Formats
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP (Android 4.0+)
Compatible Music Formats
Compatible Document Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, ADTS raw AAC (decode in Android 3.1+, encode in Android 4.0+, ADIF not supported) MPEG-TS (not seekable Android 3.0+), FLAC only (Android 3.1+), MP3, Type 0 and 1, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody、Ogg, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Android 2.3 or later
(Android OS 4.0以降対応)
docomo SC-03D GALAXY SⅡ LTE
docomo SO-03D Xperia acro HD
docomo SO-02D Xperia NX
au IS12S Xperia acro HD
ThinkPad Tablet 183827J
ThinkPad Tablet 183825J
ThinkPad Tablet 18382QJ
Sony Tablet S SGPT111JP/S
Sony Tablet S SGPT112JP/S
※ 東芝製REGZA Tabletに接続したUSBメモリに対し書き込みは行えません。
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload, and download Office files such as document, spreadsheet, and presentation and PDF files from outside of your office. your Android becomes more convenient for business use.
- Photo and movie upload: upload photos of exhibition or events to TeraStation / LinkStation in your Office and quickly share the information with your colleagues.
Features which administrator can control:
- Access control: folder Access can be Set for each device. Set permission for each department or position, and important files are easily and quickly shared in the office.
- Accessing Device control: only registered devices are accessible (White List) and registered devices are denied to Access (Black List) are supported. files are safely shared when the administrator wants to control Accessing devices or a Device is stolen or lost.
- Function control: It enables and disables functions for each device. File download, Access block to certain types of files, and more are supported. WebAccess for Business satisfies demand of company which wants to manage information strictly.
- Profile (configuration file): It can apply the exactly same settings to multiple devices. Make a profile for each division or office, and the installation of WebAccess for Business is so much easy!
* For personal or home use, download WebAccess A.
Following Buffalo LinkStation/TeraStation supports WebAccess for Business:
LinkStation (Firmware version ver.1.26 or later): LS-CHL, LS-XL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.32 or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.00 or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL
*WebAccess has to be set up from the Web Admin interface of LinkStation / TeraStation before using WebAccess for Business.
*Opening certain files, such as PDF files, requires a separate application. Download and install it before opening.
*SSL connection is not supported.