Includes a built-in image viewer and basic music controls (seek/play/stop/etc) and playlist builder. Queue Download feature lets you download your playlist for offline listening (paid version only).
New! "Hop Time" feature automatically builds a collection of images from your LinkStation comprised of shots taken on the same day 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc. Perfect for those of us who enjoy the TimeHop(tm) app but have since moved images off our phones and onto the LS.
Fun for all ages!
- Android 5.0 Lollipop compatibility
- multi-core (dual and quad-core) HW decoding support - significantly improves playback speed
- background playback in popup window (long tap on button Back to playback video and audio in popup video)
- hardware accelerated video playback - increases speed and reduces battery consumption*
- Support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3, flac... and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- Multiple audio streams and subtitles.
- Playlist support and various playback modes.
- External and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub. txt...
- Find subtitles automatically (mobile data or wi-fi must be enabled to work)
- Playback media files such as videos and mp3's directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, Samba (SMB/CIFS) shared drives, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) - no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card anymore!
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (children lock)
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) for example: Nexus media importer, USB OTG Helper, USB Host Controller... and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
BSPlayer FREE version is ad-supported video player. BSPlayer full version without advertisements with added functionality is available on Google Play.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your smartphone brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail email@example.com. We are trying to improve the player for the users and your feedback is appreciated.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Dedicated forum can be found here: http://forum.bsplayer.com/bsplayer-android/.
*Hardware acceleration support depends on device video decoder capability. Hardware accelerated playback in portrait mode may be corrupted on some HTC models (HD and others - hardware issue). Also on some devices (Samsung galaxy S2) zoom/stretch may not work on all video types.
Translations and corrections of the translations can now be submitted here: http://crowdin.net/project/bsplayer-android!
Don't forget to vote 5 stars if you like it and if you don't - let us know why! :)
Tags: video player, media player, movie player, m2ts player, mts player, avc player, mp3 player, avi player, mkv player, mov player, flv player, subtitle player, free player...
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel - © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel - (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org
NetFront Life Connect makes the digital media stored in your home network more accessible, more interactive and simply more fun to use. With NetFront Life Connect, you can quickly view the titles of the digital media stored in your home network and engage in a variety of playback options. For example, you can send the photos or videos stored on your Android smartphone to your TV for viewing. Or you can control the playback of music on your stereo or media server directly from your smartphone, or you can pull the videos stored on your media server for playback on your smartphone or push the video to your TV for playback.
For additional information on how to use NetFront Life Connect, go to the NetFront Life FAQs page listed below, or visit the NetFront Life website at www.netfrontlife.com.
NetFront Life Connect System Requirements
Android 2.1 or later
- BRAVIA Series/SONY
- AVeL Link Player (AV-LS700)/IO DATA
- Windows 7 + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
- VL-AV Series/IO DATA
- Windows 7 + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
- Windows XP/Windows Vista® + Windows Media® Player 11/Microsoft
・各種ドキュメントの閲覧・再生（動画 / 写真 / PDF / テキスト）等
・ブックマーク / 履歴
・新規フォルダ作成 / リネーム等のファイル管理
・音声ファイル(mp3 / m4a)のバックグラウンド再生機能
・圧縮ファイル解凍（zip / rar）
・音楽ファイル変換機能(mp4 / 3gp ⇒ m4a)
- Multiple Stations (and more soon)
- Displays the name of the current song
- Plays in the background
- Includes a widget
- Works on Android 2.1 and up
IMPORTANT: If you're having streaming issues, please try changing the settings to use low-level streaming. If that still doesn't help - Contact Us! We'll be glad to help.
Note: 3G, 4G or Wifi recommended for best results
Know of a station we don't? Send us an email. If we can support it, we'll add it.
Why we need the permissions:
- Internet: all music is streamed from the internet
- Phone: we automatically stop the music when a call comes in (and optionally resume when the call ends)
- Wake-lock: Allows us to prevent Android from stopping the music
You can start/stop recording and zoom in/out while viewing the camcorder's live image from a distance. Live images can be saved to your device.
This app is useful such as for monitoring your pets, bird-watching, and recording yourself.
If your camcorder and smartphone or other devices support NFC, just put it above the camcorder to start Wi-Fi connection.
Caution:Even if using Android 4.0 or later, live image may not be displayed depending on the environment. Turn on thumbnail playback in the settings menu in this case.
- Viewing the live image from the camcorder at home
- Viewing the live image from the camcorder while out
- Zooming in/out
- Starting/stopping recording
- Saving the image from the camcorder to your device
- Touch exposure (exposure adjustment)
- Easy connection by NFC
*Available functions vary depending on the camcorder model.
*Available functions vary depending on using at home and while out.
- VIXIA HF R42
- VIXIA HF R40
- VIXIA HF R52
- VIXIA HF R50
- VIXIA HF R62
- VIXIA HF R60
- VIXIA mini
- VIXIA mini X
- LEGRIA HF R48
- LEGRIA HF R47
- LEGRIA HF R46
- LEGRIA HF R56
- LEGRIA HF R57
- LEGRIA HF R66
- LEGRIA HF R67
- LEGRIA HF R68
- LEGRIA mini
- LEGRIA mini X
- Devices with Android 4.0
- Devices with Android 4.1
- Devices with Android 4.2
- Devices with Android 4.3
- Devices with Android 4.4
- Android 4.0
- Android 4.1
- Android 4.2
- Android 4.3
- Android 4.4
With BrowserCast Video you can watch your favorite web videos on your big screen. It searches for playable mp4 files and streams them to the Chromecast or Android TV in your Wifi network, using the Google Cast API.
This app is still in beta, so please be patient and help me to fix the bugs! I implemented a banner ad with free opt-out possibilty in the app settings.
- some websites are hiding the mp4 url by iframes
- YouTube is not supported
- sometimes the chromecast connection is getting lost
It's as simple as it sounds:
1.) Connect your App to your Chromecast
2.) Enter URL
3.) Press "Send"
4.) Done - Your Webpage will now be displayed on your Chromecast
Enjoy to use your Chromecast as a Internet-Browser
Current release is in Development. It's quite likely that it crashes ^^
How can i scroll?
- Not now
How can i click?
- It's obviously not possible to provide a proper click navigation on Chromecast(tm)
Why i cannot display every webpage?
- Because the Browser of the Chromecast is limited and doesn't provide every technology
What is µTorrent® (uTorrent) Remote?
µTorrent (uTorrent) Remote is a simple and secure app that enables you to access µTorrent (uTorrent) on your home computer from anywhere on the internet. Just create an account from µTorrent (uTorrent) on your computer and you're done. There's no complicated network setup required.
Want to download torrents directly to your Android device? Download µTorrent® for Android here: http://bit.ly/1fCcJzy
Add, remove, start, stop downloads on your home computer
Check download progress
Check your RSS feeds
Automatically add torrents to your home µTorrent® (uTorrent) client from your mobile browser
Shift completed downloads to your Android device for local playback
How do I get started?
View more detailed instructions at https://remote.utorrent.com/signup
Feature suggestions? http://www.utorrent.com/ideabank
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect a FUSION MS-IP700, MS-AV700, MS-IP700i or MS-AV700i Entertainment System to a DHCP Ethernet Router or to the existing WiFi network and the FUSION Entertainment System will auto configure itself to the network.
Once downloaded, the FUSION-Link Remote Control App will allow navigation of all music sources, independent audio zones and multiple FUSION Entertainment Systems connected to the same WiFi network. Navigate albums, artists and playlists with the same ease as navigation of the FUSION stereo interface.
The FUSION-Link Remote Control App offers the added functionality of navigating the DVD Entertainment menu of the MS-AV700 and MS-AV700i DVD System; most DVD functions are replicated by the FUSION-Link Remote Control eliminating the need to carry two remotes.
The FUSION-Link remote control app can also control multiple 700 Series Marine Entertainment Systems connected to the same network.
FUSION Electronics is constantly at the cutting edge of innovation, FUSION-Link pushes marine integration a step further.
Important to Note:
1 - FUSION-Link Remote Control App is only compatible with a FUSION-Link Ethernet Ready Stereo, the MS-IP700, MS-AV700, MS-IP700i and MS-AV700i are the only stereos that support Ethernet connectivity to date – More models will follow.
2 - You must have a WiFi network operating; ensure you purchase a good quality Wireless Ethernet Router
3 - The FUSION-Link Remote Control App cannot stream audio to your FUSION Entertainment System and functions as a remote control only.
Access files on-the-go:
• View or download documents and choose to open them with other apps installed on your mobile device
• Download and play videos or choose to open and play with other apps on your mobile device
• Stream or download music with the ability to create playlists and multi-task while music continues to play in the background
• View or download photos
Upload files from your mobile device:
• Upload a document you created or edited with your mobile device
• Upload photos or videos from your camera roll
Share files on-the-go:
• Choose a single file or entire folder to share with a friend or colleague
• Send links to shared files and folders via SMS, email or Facebook®
Note: This app requires a Seagate BlackArmor NAS product.
Kik video to your friends on Kik Messenger!
Send videos of any size -- it's super-quick. And sending videos on Kik is absolutely FREE! :)
So, you love chatting with people on Kik and can’t wait to send them cool videos, quickly, and for free? Well, with Video Kik you can send ANY video of ANY length on- yup, you guessed it! - Kik Messenger! How can you join the hundreds of thousands of happy Kiksters sending videos fast, free and super-easy? Download Video Kik!
Top Features of Video Kik:
- Record a video of any length with the built-in camera
- Gif yourself with a gif maker!
- Look your best with cool video filters
- Change your voice to make your friends laugh
We all love watching videos of our kids being cute and videos of their tantrums, videos of cats and videos of cats riding vacuum cleaners, vacation videos of ziplining or your turbulent helicopter tour, videos from your favorite concert or a video of the rain that cancelled what would’ve been your favorite concert...and now, with Video Kik, you can easily and quickly share these videos FOR FREE with all your friends on Kik!
Use Video Kik to privately share videos of any length with anyone on any device. It's absolutely free! Send videos of anything you can imagine all privately! No need to worry about accidentally beaming your video to the whole of the interwebs...with Video Kik you can send videos privately, easily and without worrying about where it’ll end up.
Here are just some ideas for how you can use Video Kik as your video mms. Use it to:
- send videos of sporting event highlights, be it a close-up video of a winning penalty Kik ;) at your kid’s soccer game or a video of a view from the nosebleed seats at your favorite team’s championship game
- send video of you cooking: a “how to” video on making gnocci, or a “how not to” video that shows your attempts at tossing pizza dough (which ended up on the ceiling)
- send video of those funny moments with friends, after all, what better way to relive those memories than straight from a video on your Kik Messenger?
Did we mention that sending AND receiving videos of any length is FREE with Video Kik? You know how they say there’s no such thing as a free lunch? Well, this is an exception. Video Kik is free and awesome - so, eat up!
What do our users love about Video Kik?
Privacy: They love using Video Kik to privately send videos of their kids!
Ease: It just takes a few clicks to record a video or upload a video from your gallery and share it within conversations on Kik.Who knew it could be so easy to share videos on Kik?
All-in-one: Your videos can be recorded, sent, received and stored all with Kik and Video Kik. It is a seamless process from having a conversation on Kik to recording a video to sharing a video and then growing your gallery of videos.
Gallery: Do you like to watch vids you got - and recorded - over and over? Now you can! Your sent and received videos show up right in the app. It's so easy to relive your favorite moments with your favorite people. And best of all sending videos with Video Kik is absolutely free!
There are lots of reasons to record and send videos using Video Kik app. You love watching videos and recording videos - you love chatting with old and new friends on Kik and you love stuff that’s free, easy and quick to use...you will love Video Kik! Record and share ANY video of ANY length with ANYone, and it won’t cost you ANY money! Check out Video Kik, have fun and let us know how much you love it!
Video Kik was made with love by Happy Bits Co. We have no association with the makers of Kik Messenger.
With Kore you can
– Control your media center with an easy to use remote;
– Including several colour themes;
– See what’s currently playing, including relevant information (movies, TV shows, music, pictures and addons);
– Change, sync or download subtitles;
– Switch to the desired audio streams;
– All the usual playback and volume controls at your disposal;
– Toggle back and forth between windows or full screen playback in Kodi
– Add, check and manage the current playlist;
– View what is in your media library with details about your movies, TV shows, music and add-ons;
– Direct link to relevant IMDb website for extensive information;
– Library maintenance like clean and update;
– Wake-on-LAN and other power control actions that the selected device supports;
– Send YouTube videos to your currently selected media center;
– Send text to the instead of using the keyboard in Kodi
Currently not added yet
– Browsing smartplaylists
– PVR controls
These features will be added in future versions
– Kodi 14.x "Helix" and 15.x "Isengard";
– XBMC 12.x "Frodo" and 13.x Gotham;
Current supported interface languages
– Portuguese (Brazil)
License and development
Kore is fully Open-Source and released under the Apache License 2.0
Should you wish to help on future development you can do so by visiting https://github.com/xbmc/Kore for code contributions.
Need help or have any problems?
Please visit our forum at http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129
Images shown on screenshots are Copyright Blender Foundation (http://www.blender.org/), used under a Creative Commons 3.0 License
Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
This application allows you to control your FreeNAS Server within your local network.
-Wake On Lan
-System Info (Only works with latest release of FreeNAS!!)
****PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK FOR NEW UPCOMING FEATURES****
HTTP Support only
Tested on FreeNAS 0.7.2.5543
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products (as of 19 Fev, 2015):
- WZR-1166DHP (*)
- WZR-1750DHP (*)
* Update the firmware to version 2.08 or later before using this app.
- This software is not compatible with most HTC devices because they don't accept broadcast or multicast packets.
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload, and download Office files such as document, spreadsheet, and presentation and PDF files from outside of your office. your Android becomes more convenient for business use.
- Photo and movie upload: upload photos of exhibition or events to TeraStation / LinkStation in your Office and quickly share the information with your colleagues.
Features which administrator can control:
- Access control: folder Access can be Set for each device. Set permission for each department or position, and important files are easily and quickly shared in the office.
- Accessing Device control: only registered devices are accessible (White List) and registered devices are denied to Access (Black List) are supported. files are safely shared when the administrator wants to control Accessing devices or a Device is stolen or lost.
- Function control: It enables and disables functions for each device. File download, Access block to certain types of files, and more are supported. WebAccess for Business satisfies demand of company which wants to manage information strictly.
- Profile (configuration file): It can apply the exactly same settings to multiple devices. Make a profile for each division or office, and the installation of WebAccess for Business is so much easy!
* For personal or home use, download WebAccess A.
Following Buffalo LinkStation/TeraStation supports WebAccess for Business:
LinkStation (Firmware version ver.1.26 or later): LS-CHL, LS-XL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.32 or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStation (Firmware version ver. 1.00 or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL
*WebAccess has to be set up from the Web Admin interface of LinkStation / TeraStation before using WebAccess for Business.
*Opening certain files, such as PDF files, requires a separate application. Download and install it before opening.
*SSL connection is not supported.
- Stream Multimedia: Stream photos, videos, and music from the MiniStation Air without downloading.
- Play Local Files: View photos and play videos and music on your Android device.
- Upload/Download: Transfer photos, videos, and music files between your Android device and the MiniStation Air.
- Auto Upload: New photos saved in your Android device are uploaded to the MiniStation Air automatically.
- Thumbnail VIew: Browse photos, videos, and music with thumbnails.
- Play Music in the Background: Open any apps while playing music in the background.
- Slideshow: Display a slideshow of your photos like a digital photo frame.
- Wi-Fi Passthrough: Enjoy the Internet and access the MiniStation Air at the same time by connecting MiniStation Air to a Wi-Fi network like your home router or hotspot.
- Open with Other Apps: Documents like pdf, Office, and text files can be opened with other apps.
(Android OS 4.0以降対応)
docomo SC-03D GALAXY SⅡ LTE
docomo SO-03D Xperia acro HD
docomo SO-02D Xperia NX
au IS12S Xperia acro HD
ThinkPad Tablet 183827J
ThinkPad Tablet 183825J
ThinkPad Tablet 18382QJ
Sony Tablet S SGPT111JP/S
Sony Tablet S SGPT112JP/S
※ 東芝製REGZA Tabletに接続したUSBメモリに対し書き込みは行えません。
View and play movies, music, and photos stored on the MiniStation Air from your phone, tablet, or other portable device.
You can play music in the background while using other apps.
You can create a slideshow from your photos.
You can save photos from your Android device to the MiniStation Air.
You can transfer photos from the MiniStation Air to your Android device.
Includes Wi-Fi passthrough, so your portable device can still browse the Internet while connected to the MiniStation Air.
Compatible Video Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, MPEG-TS (AAC audio only, not seekable, Android 3.0+), WebM, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Compatible Image Formats
JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP (Android 4.0+)
Compatible Music Formats
Compatible Document Formats
3GPP, MPEG-4, ADTS raw AAC (decode in Android 3.1+, encode in Android 4.0+, ADIF not supported) MPEG-TS (not seekable Android 3.0+), FLAC only (Android 3.1+), MP3, Type 0 and 1, RTTTL/RTX, OTA, iMelody、Ogg, Matroska(Android 4.0+)
Android 2.3 or later