AREA12 is a battle-type brain puzzle game.
If you put 12 blocks of your own color on a 5 × 6 square stage, it is a simple game called Victory.
However, there are several rules to prevent it, so we will aim for victory while utilizing it.
· Win 12 or more blocks on stage
· Player winning more blocks on the stage when both players are unable to place a block
· Drag and drop a unit composed of 4 blocks onto the stage and place your own color block
· The other party performs the same operation when your turn ends
· When a block is placed on the stage, when all vertical or horizontal rows are filled, all the blocks in that column will disappear
· The order of turns will change to the opponent's turn once you move it only once at the beginning, then twice afterwards