This app will block your phone to turn to silence and keep it vibrating for incoming calls.
It doesn't work with:
- LG Optimus One P500.
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
** If you recently took an update from Samsung and it broke access to switching between LTE and 3G, it's Samsung fault, as they permanently blocked developers from accessing it. Please don't give me 1-2 stars for something I can't fix, but others still find useful**
--- What do this app do? ---
► Toggle between 3G and 4G with a few clicks for nearly any device regardless of manufacturer.
► View all statistics your carrier uses to determine signal quality and 3G to 4G hand offs for CDMA, LTE and HSPA/HSPA+ in real time.
► Easy to read 3G and 4G statistics in percentages based on the max/min values instead of just decibels.
► Quick access to info you can reference when you need to complain to your carrier about poor reception in your area.
► Find dead spots around your home/office that affect phone calls, but not data (or data, but not phone calls).
► Reception quality can be misleading with bars only. See all the data Android and your carrier hides from you to determine signal quality and how it varies.
► Access to low level information about your previous and current wifi connections, including the current signal in decibels.
Annoyed at the lack of network signal information for your Android phone your carrier hides from you?
Can't switch between 3G and LTE easily with your phone?
Wish you could know more about the statistics your carrier uses to determine many bars your phone has and the tower it connects to?
Want to see what your 3g and 4g signals are at the same time and also switch between them easily?
Try out this free app and see all that information you've been missing when you could only look at number of bars and one signal under status settings. Also includes hidden configuration settings (cell radio configuration, wifi config, battery info) normally invisible to users.
Compare your signal quality based on percentages instead of just decibels. Now, you can instantly see how great each signal reading is for your device based on a scale of 0% (worst) to 100% (best). Percentages are configured to give the best reading for your carrier by default.
Use the info contained in this app to monitor your current signal and find dead spots around your home and office. Also useful for complaining to tier 2 tech support with your carrier when your signal sucks. Be informed and use what they know to your advantage!
**If you want this app in another language, please contact me either on the forums or with the listed email here to help. Translating can be done by anyone via https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/advanced-signal-info **
More information about the app can be found here until it's integrated into the app itself:
App works best for phones with either a CMDA or LTE data connection, but I offer as much GSM info as I can provide. If it does not work with your device, please contact me at my email and I can work with you to find out the issue.
Note: not all information may be available depending on the OEM/OS. Info not displayed will show as "N/A".
If the advanced area button causes the app to crash, it's your device and not me, sorry (not much I can do other than remove the button for your device only). It's an activity added to the pure Android OS and can be restricted by manufacturers (such certain Samsung ones).
== PERMISSIONS ==
↑ because the app won't show anything useful without those ↑
↑ for the tiny banner ad I have ↑
↑ Used only as a fallback for devices that can't access additional settings.
I don't collect or store any personal information.
Source Code: https://github.com/yareally/SignalInfo
★ Block Internet access on a per-app basis
★ Separate mobile data (GPRS/3G/4G) and WiFi access control
★ Restore the blocked networks by tapping the notification icon
★ No root required
It would be useful to add e-book reader apps to the blocked apps list so "Net blocker" can
help to disable the Internet connection when you are reading. It helps to reduce waste on your data plan usage
and save the battery life.
To block networks for specified apps
1. Open "Net blocker"
2. Tap app that you would like to block it from accessing the Internet access
3. Check the network types that you'd like to block
4. "Net blocker" app will automatically disable the Internet connection when the blocked app is running in the foreground
5. A new notification icon will tell you which networks are blocked
6. Tap the notification icon to restore the Internet connection, tap again to disable the Internet
"Net blocker" only blocks the networks when the blocked app runs in the foreground.
It won't prevent blocked apps from accessing the Internet when the app runs in the background.
For Android 4 or greater users, you can restrict background network accessing by going to
Launcher > Settings > Data usage > tap app that you'd like to block > check "Restrict background data" option.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
Three widget sizes: 1x1, 2x1 and 2x2 in different styles.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app back to phone memory)
I have especially worked on the visualization of the WLAN and mobile signal strength. They have received special importance. Normally they are only divided into weak, good and excellent signals. Graphically there are mostly "only" three to five bars shown as a mobile signal and three "waves" shown as a WiFi connection.
My app differentiates the signal strength into a total of 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information on your signal strength.
In addition to the more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will also be able to see some more interesting information.
Furthermore, there is a log function in csv-file format for wireless and mobile signal strength available (for e.g. Excel import).
With "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, sim provider, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address (internal und external), roaming state.
In "WLAN signal":
WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like this app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
★ Browse your Mobile Phone Contacts sorted by locations (at Country/State/City level).
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted mobile phone numbers & Callers.
★ It will also show Telephone Operator of the mobile or landline phone number initially assigned to.
Note: Mobile Number Portability(MNP) not supported
★ Support for multiple Themes
★ For all incoming calls, it also tells time of last communication with that mobile or landline phone number.
★ Following countries are supported: USA, Canada, India, United Kingdom(UK), China
Note: This application will not show the actual physical location/GPS location of the caller. All location information is at State/City level only.
★★★★ Support for multiple premium themes
★★★★ No advertisements
Landline and Mobile number series updated for India.
Std codes updated for India with district information.
All Area Codes updated for USA and Canada.
This app will tell you location and not the Caller ID.
It has many advantages over other Caller ID apps.
It has offline support and works even without internet connection.
★ Displays Location(Country/State/City) of Incoming and Outgoing mobile calls automatically on Call Screen Display.
★ Position to show Call Details Screen can be changed by dragging the Screen displayed on Call Screen while making/receiving Calls.
★ Browse PhoneBook Contacts sorted by Location (at Country/State/City level).
★ Displays time of last Communication with any phone number.
★ Notification about geographic location(at Country/State/City level) of Incoming Calls.
★ User friendly and robust User Interface for app navigation.
★ Trace/Search any phone number for its location.
★ View Recent Call Log/PhoneBook Contacts with geographic location(at Country/State/City level)
★ View Operator details for all Phone numbers.
★ Block Calls and SMS from unwanted phone numbers.
Note:It will tell the Country/State/City of the phone number initially assigned/registered to and not the current location of the caller (i.e. actual physical location or GPS location or actual city while in roaming).
For India, it will show at state level for mobile numbers and at city/district/state level for landline numbers.
1.Trace location(city or state) of unknown phone numbers.
2.Browse your mobile contacts sorted by city or state.
3.Trace location(city and state) of any mobile and landline telephone numbers.
4.Block unwanted Calls & SMS.
It's an ad supported free application.
As it may require more than 15 minutes to evaluate NSR PRO, You may try it and if it doesn't work for you may ask full refund. No questions will be asked and full amount will be refunded. This goes for all 8japps apps.
TRY LITE VERSION FIRST.
NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).
[[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]]
NOTICE: THIS APP WON'T WORK ON DUAL SIM DEVICES.
Basically this app refreshes the signal certain number of times until a good signal is found. The signal setting is done by Android system itself when signal is forcefully refreshed by this app.
★ Refresh Network Signal(4G/3G/2G) and WiFi in 1Click.
★ Refreshing of signal results in good Internet browsing and downloading speed.
★ Set best WiFi connection (Refreshes the connections available).
★ 4G connection over 3G connection (Android system).
★ Results show good call quality after refresh.
★ Refreshes Wifi connection , Data connection & Signal Strength together in one click.
★ Fastest refreshing of signal, not more than a minute.
★ No data connection failures.
★ Auto Close after Refreshing network.
★ Notify last Refresh time.
★ No fake boosting offered, but refreshes/resets the signal and sets the best possible signal strength in that area. Know that the results are same as any other "Network Booster" apps.
★ Create Home Screen Shortcut by long pressing App Icon from App list and place it anywhere in Home Screen.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
- Rooted Device - a must.
- Busybox. if you don't what it is, just install the application and after hitting (Search Network) Button it will check if you have Busybox installed or not, if not it will give you a link to download it.
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 4
if you have a problem in your device, please report.
- internet communication: for ads, sorry google policy not include my country for supported pricing apps.
- wifi communication: to check wifi network of course.
- network communication: for searching and listing devices.
Android 5: Google removed support for switching data connection programmatically. I'm sorry for this. If there is another solution in sight I will implement it immediatelly. Apart from that "WiFi / Data Lock" is fully working with Android 5.
With the help of the Locale More Pro, nothing is impossible.
1. If there is no certain language for you on the telephone, you can find it in the App and set it on your telephone quickly.
2. Some frequently-used languages can be stored as you like, which could save your time to seek your languages out.
3. There is corresponding national flag to match each country. According to the flags, you can find out and set your locales easily and effectively.
4. Languages can be added by yourself and you can combine locale with any country freely.
5. Three kinds of display models to choose. You can display the languages and locales in English, or in your own language as well as with their codes according to your preference.
6. Support android 4.2 and higher
Download and apply it as soon as possible. You will find how useful and effective it is.
As we know that some rom of Android have no full set of language,sometimes it is hard to set the language you want in your phone.Or if the custom locale function in menu don't support your language,you can try this app!
You can select more locales via this app.This app will tell you what language is supported in your cellphone, you can set this language by just one click!
To search apps for this app, you may try with Key Words:
-more locale 2
-more locale 2 pro
If you have some advice , mail me.If you don't want this app, please don't download it, if you think this
app is helpful ,please rating 5 stars and help us to click some ad to make us work better.Thank you.
To find the Application try :
Locale Switcher,switcher locale, Définir les paramètres régionaux, la langue, le paramètre de langue, Cadre Locale, MoreLocale, traduire locale, , changer de langue ,définissez les paramètres régionaux et la langue, les paramètres régionaux, langue rapide bascule, les paramètres régionaux, le sélecteur Locale, Select locale, Set langue, MoreLocale 2, Plus locale 2 pro, commutateur locale,commutateur locale,Définir les paramètres régionaux et la langue.
You can select more locales via this app.
If your locale doesn't appear, please use custom locale function in menu.
* When installation is completed, please push "Open" button on Market apps. Or please push notification displayed on status bar.
This app change notification setting when receiving message for protecting your privacy.
* ATTENTION *
This edition won't show any icon on your home menu.
This apps have adapted to "Apps Center".
Please install "Apps Center".
And if you want to use this app via home menu icon. You can get a Premium edition now.
We have fixed to launch error.
* ATTENTION *
This app won't show you any icon on Home menu. Please install "Apps Center" or use Silent Mode Jammer NORMAL Version.
This application will block your phone to turn to silence and keep it vibrating for incoming calls.