The app automatically takes a photo and measures the distances between the jack ball and color balls, then shows images and data that assist to judge winning or losing.
Enhances the accuracy of ball detection by implementing deep learning.
- Measures the distances between balls automatically.
- Releases the shutter while you hold the device horizontally.
- You can adjust the distance manually.
HOW TO USE:
1) Open the app, and tap "Launch detection".
* This app needs camera permission to take a photo.
2) Hold the device horizontally.
The arrows on the left and the bottom of the screen show how you tilt the device. Tilt the device slowly in the direction of the white arrow.
When the device is closer to the horizontal, the interval of the beeps becomes shorter.
3) Move the device and place the white circle at the center of the screen onto the jack ball.
You can select the size of the circle with the radio buttons depending on the distances between balls.
When the app detects the jack ball, the pitch of the sound becomes higher. If you hold the device steady for a while, the photo will be taken automatically.
* You can take a photo manually with tapping the screen.
4) The result will be shown.
The app measures the distance between the jack ball and color balls, and shows a green circle to assist to judge winning or losing.
Ex. If red wins, the app shows a green circle on the blue ball which is nearest to the jack among blue balls.
If you tap “Mode” button, you can change the display mode and review the detailed result.
* Please do not rotate the device while processing (processing may take several seconds to tens of seconds).
This app is provided "as is" and we cannot be held responsible for any damage caused when or by using this app.
©2018 CAC Corporation