You can wirelessly scan*2 and save images from a PIXMA multifunction printer to your Android device.
In addition, you can wirelessly print PDF files created with Canon EPP to a PIXMA or SELPHY printer.
-Easily select from a wide range of paper types and sizes.
-Select multiple photos from your Android devices and print up to 39 copies at a time.
-Supports both bordered and borderless photo printing.
-Scan with a compatible PIXMA All-In-One printer and save the data to your Android devices as PDF or Jpeg.
-Directly print PDF files created with Canon EPP on Android devices.
*1. Requires access point to connect the device and PIXMA or SELPHY printer.
*2. Scanning function is supported by MG, MX and MP series of PIXMA multifunction printers.
Android version 1.6 or later
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MG3500 Series, PIXMA MG5500 Series, PIXMA MG6400 Series, PIXMA MG6500 Series, PIXMA MG7100 Series, PIXMA MX920 Series, PIXMA MX720 Series, PIXMA MX520 Series, PIXMA MX450 Series, PIXMA MG6300 Series, PIXMA MG5400 Series, PIXMA MG4200 Series, PIXMA MG3200 Series, PIXMA iP7200 Series, PIXMA MX890 Series, PIXMA MX710 Series, PIXMA MX510 Series, PIXMA MX430 Series, PIXMA MG8200 Series, PIXMA MG6200 Series, PIXMA MG5300 Series, PIXMA MG4100 Series, PIXMA MG3100 Series, PIXMA MX880 Series, PIXMA MX420 Series, PIXMA MX410 Series, PIXMA MG8100 Series, PIXMA MG6100 Series, PIXMA MG5200 Series, PIXMA MP495/MP499, PIXMA MX870 Series, PIXMA MX350 Series, PIXMA MX340 Series, PIXMA MP990 Series, PIXMA MP640 Series and PIXMA MP560 Series
Canon Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY CP900, SELPHY CP910
Canon PIXMA Inkjet Printer
Available printer settings
-Paper size: Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.59x27.94 cm)*3, A4*3, A5, 4""x6"" (10.16 x 15.24 cm)*3, 5""x7"" (12.7x17.78 cm), 8""x10"" (20.32x25.4 cm), A3*4, A3+ (13""x19"" 32.9x48.3 cm )*4, 10""x12"" (25.4x30.48 cm)*4
-Media type: Plain Paper*3, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II*3, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper*3
-Bordered/ Borderless print
*3. PIXMA MG3200 Series, PIXMA MG3100 Series, PIXMA MP495 and PIXMA MP499 support only these paper types and sizes.
*4. PIXMA PRO-10 and PIXMA PRO-100 only
Canon SELPHY Compact Photo Printer
Supported paper sizes
-Postcard Size, L Size and Card Size
-Bordered/ Borderless print
In addition to wireless printing*1 capabilities for photos*2 & documents*3 from smart devices, you can also scan & save photos & documents to your phone.
If you would like, you can monitor Print Status (e.g. ink remaining) and view the online instruction manual.
-Easy to choose paper size and media type
-Easy to print up to 39 different photos
-Bordered or borderless prints
-Seamlessly scan & save photos as PDF or JPEG
-Optimized document printing for MS Office & pdf files*4*5*6
-Upon activating PPS, auto printer-search under the wireless network becomes available
- Easily print Web pages from your browser by choosing PPS from “Share”
-Online instruction manual*7, for your reference
-In case of low ink, you can check ink and buy them online. Energy-saving & silent mode settings are also available*7
*1: In order to access PIXMA printing capabilities, printers must be connected to a wireless network
*2: Only jpeg files supported
*3: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*4: Appropriate printer-settings required. Document-print icon may not appear in the main menu if not set correctly.
*5: Function not available in certain countries or regions. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
""*6: Function available for Android 3.0.0 and above. Not available when document-print icon does not appear in the main menu.
*7: Not available for some printers
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6500 series, MG7100 series
Devices running Android 2.3.3 and later
Japanese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Letter (8.5""x11"" 21.5x28 cm), A4, A5, 4""x6"" (10x15 cm), 5""x7"" (13x18 cm), 8""x10"" (20x25 cm), A3, A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ), 10""x12"" (25x30 cm)
*8: The media type & paper size depend on your printer specification
- pdfファイルやMS Officeで作成した文書を最適化してプリント*4*5*6
- PIXUS Printを起動してワイヤレスネットワーク上のプリンターを自動検出
- 端末のWebブラウザーで表示したWebページを『共有』からPIXUS Printを起動してプリント
*6. Android 3.0.0未満はご利用頂けません。ご利用になれない場合はメインメニューに文書印刷アイコンが表示されません。
PIXUS MX523, MX923, MG3530, MG5530,MG6530, MG7130
キヤノン写真用紙・光沢 プロ[プラチナグレード] ／キヤノン写真用紙・光沢 プロフェッショナル／キヤノン写真用紙・光沢 ゴールド／キヤノン写真用紙・光沢／キヤノン写真用紙・絹目調／キヤノン写真用紙／マットフォトペーパー／高品位専用紙
For printing with PIXMA series or SELPHY series printers, use Canon Easy-PhotoPrint.
Some printer models do not support PDF printing OR may require additional print kit options to support PDF printing. For information about the printer models that support PDF printing and required options, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Print up to 20 images at one time.
- Display and print web pages.
- Link to a wide variety of applications and print files.
- Configure detailed print settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
Color imageRUNNER series
Color imageCLASS series
Laser Shot series
Some printer models do not support Canon Mobile Printing. Check the list of supported printer models on the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.
- Your Android terminal must be connected to a wireless LAN access point.
- Your multi-function printer or printer and the access point must be connected by LAN or wireless LAN.
- PDF files (For information about the printer models that support PDF printing, check the Canon Mobile Printing support page of the Canon website.)
- Web pages
Cautions When Printing
- Because supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this application being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
Canon’s app allows users to print files (emails, PDFs, TXT, TIFF, JPG, and Photos) directly from their Android tablets and phones to Canon imageRUNNER/imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFPs and certain MEAP-enabled imageRUNNER LBPs***. Users can also scan hard copy documents to their Android tablets and phones.****
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application (a Canon accessory) must be purchased and installed on the Canon imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE multi-function device.
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application is available for purchase through Authorized Canon Dealers in the United States and Canada ONLY.
***The Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app is not compatible with PIXMA, SELPHY, or imageCLASS printers.
****imageRUNNER LBP devices do not support the scan functionality.
How to use the Application:
1) Contact your Authorized Canon Dealer to install the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile MEAP application on your Canon imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP/imageRUNNER LBP.
2) Download the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app to your Android tablet or phone.
3) Walk up to your Canon imageRUNNER/imageRUNNER ADVANCE MFP and select the Print & Scan menu icon
4) QR Code will display. A 9 digit Connection Code will also be display alongside the QR code.
• The Connection Code supports the manual entry of imageRUNNER / imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices for non-camera tablets and phones.
5) Open the Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app on your Android tablet or phone.
6) At the Main Menu, look for the Canon Devices menu option.
7) Select Scan QR Code or Enter a Connection Code.
8) Scan QR Code selected:
• QR barcode scanner displays.
• Place your Android Tablet or phone over the QR Code.
• Your Android tablet or phone automatically scans the barcode.
• Canon MFP device is added to the Canon Devices list after the QR code has been successfully read by your Android tablet or phone.
8A) Enter Connection Code selected:
• Enter the Connection Code on the Print & Scan screen.
• Connection Code can be entered in uppercase or lowercase.
• Select OK to add the Canon MFP.
• If the entered code is valid, the Canon MFP is added to the Canon Devices list.
9) You are now ready to use the Canon Direct Print and Scan for Mobile application to print email attachments, saved files, and files from other applications that are PDF, TXT, TIFF, and JPG.
10) To learn more about how to the app, more information about the app is available on the Canon U.S.A. website at http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/office/products/software/mobile_printing/direct_print_and_scan_for_mobile#Overview
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Color:
iR ADV C2030/C2020
iR ADV C2230/C2225
iR ADV C5051/C5045/C5035/C5030
iR ADV C5255/C5250/C5240/C5230
iR ADV C7065/C7055
iR ADV C7270/C7260
iR ADV C9075 PRO/C9065 PRO
iR ADV C9280 PRO/C9270 PRO
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Monochrome:
iR ADV 4051/4045/4035/4025
iR ADV 4251/4245/4235/4225
iR ADV 6075/6065/6055
iR ADV 6275/6265/6255
iR ADV 8105/8095/8085
iR ADV 8295/8285/8205
iR ADV 500iF/400iF
imageRUNNER Color Desktop Laser Beam Printers:
Color imageRUNNER LBP 5480
Color imageRUNNER LBP 5280
imageRUNNER Monochrome Desktop Laser Beam Printers:
Supported Print Formats:
Supported Scan Options:
Supported Scan Formats:
• 100% free for personal use: No Ads or in-app purchases
• Full compatibility: Works with any brand of printer
• Print from all your devices: Print to your cloud printer from your smartphone, tablet or even your laptop
• Simple one-time setup: Just a few clicks to print mobile thanks to the ThinPrint Cloud Printer Connector
• Share your cloud printer: Easily share your printer with your team and family
Features of ThinPrint Cloud Printer for Android
• Convenient file picker enables printing files from SD and internal storage
• Print from third-party apps via share with ThinPrint Cloud Printer
• Print mobile from anywhere, anytime to your connected cloud printer
• Print any printable file format from your mobile phone or tablet
For more information see our app video or visit http://cloudprinter.thinprint.com.
Note on registering: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail in your inbox after submitting your registration request, it could be because your provider blocks automatically sent e-mails. In this case, please check your spam folder, or try registering with a different e-mail address.
Note on network printing / stand alone printers:
ThinPrint Cloud Printer does not support network printing via wifi. If you want to print to any printer in your network try our free app Cortado Workplace. It is free and available on Google play: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cortado.android
ThinPrint Cloud Printer lets you print from mobile to any brand of printer eg. Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, HP, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Epson, Lenovo and many more. Cortado is also the founder of the Cloud Printing Alliance, which is supported by Brother, Dell, Kyocera, Samsung, Kodak, Sharp, Lexmark and Toshiba. Goal of this partnership is to make mobile printing easy.
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA MP990 series, MP640 series, MP560 series, MX340 series, MX350 series, MX870 series, MG5200 series, MG6100 series, MG8100 series, MP495 series, MX880 series, MX420 series, MX410 series, MG8200 series, MG6200 series, MG5300 series, MG4100 series, MG3100 series, MX890 series, MX710 series, MX510 series, MX430 series, iP7200 series, MG6300 series, MG5400 series, MG4200 series, MG3200 series, PRO-100 series, PRO-10 series, MX450 series, MX520 series, MX720 series, MX920 series, MG3500 series, MG5500 series, MG6400 series, MG7100 series, E560 series, MX470 series, iP8700 series, iX6800 series
Devices running Android 4.4.2(KitKat)
Compatible apps with the print subsystem (as of Dec 2013):
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Using this application, you can:
* Quickly scan paper documents with the camera and save them to a directory
* Also you can make photos and catalog them as you want
* View scanned documents in custom gallery or in full-screen mode with zoom-in and zoom-out functions
* Send documents with eg Gmail, Google drive
- Use your smart device as a big color display to preview the image files your scanner in the WiFi scanner
- Check the files details e.g. created date, size
- Add tag to the files to organize the images
- Sort the files by date or tag
- Filter the files by file type
- Combine multi document to PDF
Scan To PDF allows you to obtain images of documents from your camera or image library and convert them into great looking multi-page PDF files. The app includes a proprietary image processing algorithm that converts the color images taken from the camera into great looking black and white images. Once the PDFs are generated, you can view the PDFs ,export them via email ,and save in SD card also. Scan to PDF includes many image processing tools such as rotation, crop, copy to clipboard and others.
- proprietary image processing algorithm for great looking documents.
- import from camera, clipboard, or image library.
- export PDFs via email,save in Sd card.
- export individual images via clipboard or image library.
- magnified view to see full image detail.
You are a police or customs officer, working in a bank, or working in a rental car company and have to do with identity cards and passports?
Then download the id card scanner on your phone or tablet!
The id card scanner will help you to evaluate the machine-readable zone of the identity card for accuracy.
The machine-readable zone of a passport document is produced by the ICAO standard. It generates from the personal data of the visibility zone. The id card scanner calculates from the data of the birth date and the expiration date the correct check digits and proofs them for accuracy.
It also provides an overview of the digits of the used OCR-B font, including counter-examples. This template gives you the opportunity to compare the present number with the OCR-B font.
The app shows examples of fake identity documents with falsifications in the machine-readable zone.
The id card scanner was developed with advisory support from detectives and is available in over 190 countries to proof identity documents.
✔ Check for validity of the checked digits from the machine-readable zone
✔ Overview of how the numbers and letters look like in standard OCR-B
✔ Examples of faked identity documents
★ Declaration on the permissions:
For advertising in the free version. The ID Card Scanner Pro does not need permissions.
With DocScanner you can transform images captured with your camera into professional multi-page PDF
documents in just a few clicks.ImageToPDF has these unique, state of the art features:
Get Your Data form imagetopdf folder in SD card
Batch processing, including turbo capture and batch convert, so that multi-page documents can be created with just a few taps.
Ultra high resolution scans that preserve most of the pixels in the original photo after conversion and enhancement.
Turn your mobile phone into a document scanner that goes where you go. Convert any snapshot into a highly readable
JPEG or PDF by fixing geometry, contrast, and color.
ImageToPDF and mail lets you scan (or import) documents using your phone's camera. Scanned documents are converted into a PDF.
PDF files are stored on SD card and can be shared or uploaded to Google doc.
Take pictures with your camera, order/edit them, export as a PDF and send by email! It’s that simple with Scan to PDF!
From now on you don’t need to use a scanner and computer to create PDF files, just grab your phone and make those PDF’s you need.
Start creating PDF’s from receipts you need to save or create a professional looking PDF from that small paper document you need to send.
And the best, it doesn’t take much time!
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
*upload to Google doc
» Access Network State, Internet: needed for Dropbox Instant Upload
» Camera: We have a great custom camera that allows you to take pictures of multiple documents in one go.
» Write external storage: This is how we save your documents.
» Get/Use Accounts: For Google drive sync.
If you like it, please leave some stars!