Get up to 3 months free! Get three months free when signing up for your first plan! Get one hour free every day on smartphones. Used by over 15 million artists worldwide¹. All the features of the classic illustration, comic, and animation tool loved by professionals, Clip Studio Paint, now on Android and Chromebook.
● Create uniquely natural-feeling, expressive brush strokes ● Supports Samsung Galaxy S Pen pressure sensitivity ● Compatible with Wacom graphics tablets, including One by Wacom and Wacom Intuous, with DeX mode support for Wacom One on Galaxy devices ● Over 40,000 free and premium brushes made by creators worldwide available through the official material store and an active community to help guide your art ● Draw, animate, add sound, create comics, and more! Explore a world of creativity and enjoy sharing your artwork with friends and family. ¹Research: Celsys
● Draw more than ever before with Clip Studio Paint ・Create lines like a pro with Line Stabilization, even if you're new to digital art ・Use your fingers to adjust the thickness and shape of drawn lines afterward ・Place and pose 3D models on your canvas to help you draw people, animals, and objects at tricky angles ・Take out the work of laying down flats with the smart fill tool ・Get coloring inspiration with an automatic AI colorizer ・Import 3D data to create backgrounds quickly
● Further yourself with Clip Studio Paint ・Spur yourself and the community on with free courses on the official Clip Studio Paint website and Youtube channel - new tutorials are posted weekly ・Download over 100,000 materials by community members for free from the official material sharing service to bring your creations to life ・Share your work easily on social media - upload a timelapse of your creative process, animate your drawings or try your hand at comics for even greater social media notoriety!
● Used by professionals ・High functionality to meet the stringent demands of creative professionals ・Customize the expressiveness of your brushes and pens to your heart’s content ・Import and export PSD and vector files to easily work between other desktop apps ・Work on files with up to 10,000 layers, 100x that of similar apps
● The ultimate app for creating comics, manga, and webtoons ・Packed with features and materials, bring your comic to life with nothing but Clip Studio Paint ・Create speech bubbles, frames, and action lines with a single tap ・Use as many screentones as you like ・Explore a range of comic fonts ・Manage multiple pages all in one app and work on projects with your team ・Choose from multiple webtoon templates and preview your project before you publish
● Used by professional freehand 2D animators ・Animate with Clip Studio's fully featured animation suite ・Take your first steps by adding movement to your drawings ・Then, add sound, camera movements, and more! ・Create short clips for social media or even full-length TV-quality animations!
● Target Devices and Specifications Smartphones/Tablets ・Android 9 or later (ARM32/ARM64) ・Minimum 6GB free storage space ・Internet connection is required to authenticate the app Smartphones ・ Minimum 3GB memory required, 6GB or more recommended ・ 6""+ display recommended Tablets ・ 3GB or more memory required, 6GB or more recommended ・ 10.4""+ display recommended Chromebook ・ChromeOS supporting Android 9 (ARM32/x86/x86_64) ・Minimum 4GB memory required, 8GB or more recommended ・WXGA (1280 x 768) or higher recommended
● About in-app purchases In-app purchases are required to save the canvas and export it to various file formats on Android tablets and Chromebooks. In-app purchases are required to use all the features of the app on a smartphone with no time limit. If you would like to take advantage of pen pressure using DeX mode and the S-pen, please sign up for any plan other than the smartphone plan.
Terms of Service https://www.celsys.co.jp/en/information/csp/
Jun 9, 2022
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
(EDIT: June 9th update did not fix the crash issue and art causing crashes.) Why the 1 star review? The bugs. The app crashes unexpectedly sometimes, when that happens often the art I was working on cannot be opened again. Doing so will cause the app to crash again. Even cleared the cache. I hope this can be fixed because it has the potential but the constant crashes is a turn off.
34 people found this review helpful
Show review history
June 17, 2022
It used to work really well but now it keeps crashing and I can't open my old drawings. I've even been paying for the subscription. Update: Had to delete and reinstall the application because i couldn't open any of my artwork or create any new artwork at all. This resulted in all of my previous artwork being lost, now I'm super upset and I've canceled my subscription.
52 people found this review helpful
May 31, 2022
I have no idea what these low star reviews are about, I work in landscape mode on my iPad. It keeps your artwork up if you don't force quit the app. You can also set up auto save to prevent losing your art if there's a crash. You can save your work with quick export which goes straight to your image files, or air drop/direct share Yes, a subscription is annoying and feels predatory, but it isn't unique to CSP at all. It's still cheaper and way more accessible than other powerful art tools.
146 people found this review helpful
[Ver.1.12.2] ・Fixed a bug that prevented Clip Studio Paint from launching on certain devices.
[Ver.1.12.1] ・Fixed a problem in which lines on a vector layer were slightly misaligned when selected with the Object sub tool. ・Other issues have also been fixed.
[Ver.1.12.0] ・Expanded support for Companion mode to all platforms, allowing you to use your smartphone as a handheld shortcut remote. ・You can now preview in-progress webtoons on smartphones while connected via Companion mode.