Use the Party Print™ mobile application to print & share photos with others at your event!
Party Print™ - a free application - allows you to send photos from your phone or other mobile devices to a high-quality photo printer via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
• Send photos from any supported Android device.
• Take a photo and print it immediately to an on-site printer using the Party Print™ event system.
• You can take new photos, or select photos from existing albums.
• Photos are sent via a Wi-Fi hotspot to a printer at the event.
• Supports multiple languages. (English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish)
• Photos may be printed within a customized border or template depending the event setup. This will be determined by the event host.
• Your event host must have a Party Print™ server and compatible photo printer to use with this application.
• After downloading the mobile application, you must connect to the Wi-Fi hotspot for Party Print™ as indicated by your event host.
• This application does not work on all versions of Android-based software or hardware.
• NOTE: This application requires the user to uncheck “avoid poor connections” from advanced Wi-Fi settings to avoid network issues during use (Android 4.x).
Supported Android Versions (as of October 30, 2018):
Android 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
Tested Android Devices:
Nexus5X (OS 8.0.0), Nexus6 (OS 7.1.1),
Xperia Z4 (OS 6.0), Nexus7 (OS5.0.2)