"When kids launch this app they will in fact be launching a world of fun... Fabulous sound effects, animations, and music"- AppPicker.com
7 Free Stories and Songs to Enjoy
MOVING BOOKS! Jajajajan is an educational app for kids, filled with delightfully animated stories and songs such as “Three Little Pigs”, “Jack and the Beanstalk”, “The Other Day I Met a Bear” and more. Watch, read, listen, dance and singalong. Prince Jajaja and his whimsical kingdom of characters are ready to help your kids learn and play.
Every Moment a Chance to Discover
• Animated fairy tales and songs delivered right to your device. There's always time for a nursery rhyme.
• Great for travel. Watch offline. No internet connection required to play downloaded content.
• In-app purchases can be synced across all devices with the same operating system.
• Loads of fun at parties. Have a singalong.
• Ideal for toddlers and preschool kids.
• Share stories and songs together at bedtime, circle time, and story time.
• No advertisements, no social media integration & child-friendly interface.
• No subscription required.
Read and Listen
Traditional folktales, fables, bedtime stories and popular fairy tales come to life in delightfully animated scenes. Words appear on screen so your child can follow along.
Singalong and Dance
Sing along in a karaoke jam to animated children's songs such as “Let's Clap Our Hands” . Easy dance moves your little ones can quickly learn reinforce basic motor skills, self-expression, and communication skills. Note: vocals cannot be switched off.
Free Storybooks and Songs Included
“Three Little Pigs”, “The Little Match Seller”, “Jack and the Beanstalk”, “Kasajizou” (a Japanese folk tale), “Let's Clap Our Hands”, “Oh Vreneli” and “The Other Day I Met a Bear”. All books and songs are produced exclusively for MOVING BOOKS! Jajajajan.
Additional Books and Songs Available Through In-app Purchase*
“Cinderella”,“Little Red Riding Hood”, “The Ugly Duckling”, “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star”, “The Golden Axe”, “The North Wind and the Sun”, “Omusubi Kororin (The Rolling Rice Ball)”, “Momotaro”, “Welcome to the Snowman Party!”, “Kachi Kachi Mountain”, “Red Shoes”, “Little Fox”, “Rabbit Dance”, “Sesame Miso”, “Yankee Doodle”, “The Little Mermaid”, “The Town Musicians of Bremen” and more! (*available now and coming soon.)
Infants to preschool (ages 0-8)
We hope your little ones are enjoying MOVING BOOKS! Jajajajan as much as we are producing it. We'd like to hear your feedback. If you have a moment, please let us know what you think with a review.
For additional support: email@example.com