Print Utility for Android is a free printing and scanning application for AndroidTM devices.
You can print various types of file formats such as Microsoft Office stored in your mobile device or a cloud service and send scanned data to cloud directly.
‣Printing from Cloud/Scan to Cloud
• Printing from Applications （AndoridTM4.4 or above）
• Printing web pages
• Printing photos saved in the photo album and taken by the internal camera
• Printing DocuWorks and PDF documents
・Print Preview is available.
・Staple settings are available.
• Printing from any idle device (=On Demand printing) becomes available by linking with ApeosWare Management Suite and/or Serverless On-Demand Print function,
• Scanning images(JPEG/PDF/DocuWorks) into your AndroidTM devices.
・Keystone correction/tone reproduction correction is available.
・Image rotation funciton can rotate images taken by a camera/scanned images to correct the orientation for easier viewing.
・Printer registration/print/scan via an NFC tap are available.
・ Compatible models should be used.
・LPD-enabled multifunction devices or printers should be connected to the same network with which your AndroidTM device is connected. Or multifunction devices or printers should be Wi-Fi Direct enabled.
・ Bonjour should be enabled to automatically detect printers (if Bonjour is disabled, a user can specify a printer's IP address manually)
・English, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, VietnameseJapanese
Tested Devices and OS Versions
・ASUS Nexus7(2013)（Android 4.4.2）
・Dell Venue 8 (Intel)（Android 4.4.2）
・Google Pixcel（Android 8.1.0）
・HTC Nexus9（Android 7.1.1）
・Huawei Nexus6P（Android 8.1.0）
・LG Nexus5（Android 6.0.1/6.0）
・Samsung Galaxy S4（Android 5.0.1）
・Samsung Galaxy S6（Android 7.0）
・Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge（Android 6.0.1）
・Samsung Galaxy S8（Android 7.0）
・SONY Xperia Z3+（Android 6.0.1）
・Xiaomi Mi 5（Android 6.0.1）
Please kindly confirm with Fuji Xerox official website as follows,
For customers in Asia Pacific excluding Japan:
For customers in Japan:
Notes and Restrictions
- When you print a DocuWorks document, you may get garbled or overlapped characters, which is different from the display on the Android devices.
- Printing may be aborted if a document including extended characters is printed.
- You may get garbled or overlapped characters if a PDF file which doesn't contain whole font information used in the PDF document is printed.