(1)Precautions for tourists when driving in Japan (with illustrations and videos)
(2)Recommended tourist spots and how reach them (with videos and photos)
(3)Where to return your rental car
(4)Emergency contact information for accidents
*** Why use this app?
(1)To put your mind at ease by learning what you need before setting out on the road.
(2)The app allows you to discover great tourist spots and let you easily set up destinations within your car's navigation system.
With the NaviCon (NaviBridge) app, you can send destinations to your car navigation system.
To see details about NaviCon (NaviBridge), please visit the Denso official site.
(3)You won't get lost when returning your rental car to a different location than the one you originally rented it from.
(4)You'll be able to get in touch with the car rental company call center if you've been involved in an accident.
*** About the Tohoku Region
- Tohoku is located between Hokkaido and Tokyo; it's the typical kind of place that comes to mind when Japanese people think of the countryside.
- The autumn foliage and the spring cherry blossoms are beautiful. And, you'll find some of the best there is when it comes to fish, meat, fruit and more!
- The people of Tohoku are shy. But once they get to know you, they'll warm up to you as if you were family.
- Tohoku is vast. There's a good network of expressways and little congestion, so the best way to get around is by car.
- All-access passes for Tohoku's expressways (TEP; Tohoku Expressway Pass) can be found at major car rental shops and are available at bargain prices to visitors from overseas.
*** Cautionary Items
- Drivers must not use the app while driving.
- If you're visiting Japan from abroad, you must have a driver's license in your possession which legally entitles you to drive in Japan.
- We cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for damages incurred (or compensation relating thereto) as a result of events arising out of the usage of this app including with respect to customers themselves and with respect to third parties.