[ Functional overview ]
Color allows you to view a standardized color list or check compatibility between different colors. In addition, you can register "created colors" and "colors imported from images and cameras" in MyColor.
[ Looking color ]
・Includes 122 english names of standard names of 269 colors
・Includes 145 japanese names of standard names of 269 colors
・Includes 140 colors for web page design
[ Making color : Palette ]
With RGB and HSV input, you can create colors. You can add the created color to MyColor with a name.
[ Extracting color: Image ]
You can extract colors from the images taken with the camera and the images stored in the terminal. The extracted color can be registered in MyColor with a name. An approximate color list of extracted colors is also displayed.
[ Other features ]
Full screen display function
- Copy color data to clipboard
- File export / import of MyColor list
- Sort function of MyColor list
[ Precautions on use ]
- The color displayed depends on the display performance of the terminal you are using, the usage environment, or the impression on the color of the individual.
- The color extracted from the camera image may differ from the actual color due to light reflection and shading.