Ansapo is an app that supports mental with a simple self-check.
Record your daily changes in Ansapo.
It also has a medicine notebook function with alarm, which can be used for medicine management and prevention of forgetting to drink.
It is a revolutionary mental-support app that can manage and check the changes of the heart and the status of the medicine at the same time.
-You can record the state of the heart with a simple self-check just by tapping lightly.
People who say “I'm sick but I do n’t know what ’s wrong” can be aware of their condition by repeating the self-checks of Ansapo.
・ For the item of self-check (self-inquiry), the scale of evaluation of depression and anxiety symptoms “HSDS / HSAS” (references * 1 * 2), which has been introduced to psychiatric medical institutions, is used.
Its reliability and validity are recognized around the world, including being published in Western academic journals.
-The medicine notebook with alarm function is easy to use, just search and select the medicine you want to register from the medicines registered in Ansapo.
There are more than 18,000 actual drug data registered, and you will surely find your medicine. (Drug data will be updated regularly)
-You can always check the daily heart condition and the number of medicines you have recorded with a precise graph display.
・ You can check the location of your self-check results and the number of medicines among unsupported users nationwide.
(Only anonymous statistical data (average value) is displayed, and information identifying individuals is not displayed)
・ If you apply at an affiliated medical institution, you can also use the “Ans-Sapo Linkage” function that automatically links the results of medical examinations and prescription drug data to Ansapo.
For other details, please refer to the An-Sapo portal site. http://an-sapo.com
[Important in the treatment of heart disease]
When dealing with mental illness such as depression, it is important to look at your condition objectively and accurately understand it. This app is a tool that makes it possible to understand the daily state of the mind at a glance by quantifying and graphing the movement of the mind using the examination items that the psychiatrist has taken in the actual treatment.
■ Know long-term mood changes
Have you ever felt that you need a long-term mood record? First, the habit of recording every day is important.
(Ansapo can easily record with a self-checking method of choice)
■ Treatment with a doctor and a tripod
The important thing when you have a mental illness is to fight with your doctor. Judging by yourself is the most dangerous, but it is also undesirable to be a good doctor. First of all, think for yourself and get an objective grasp of your condition. Next, after sharing the correct information with the doctor, you should decide on a treatment and prescription that will be satisfactory to you while discussing it. This is the correct way to proceed with treatment. Ansapo exerts its power in “objectively grasping one's condition” and “sharing correct information”.
* This app does not "diagnose" depression.
* An-sapo is a registered trademark of Iwat Corporation.
* An-Sapo is an app developed by Nippon Brain Co., Ltd. in partnership with Iwat Corporation under the supervision of Dr. Psychiatry and Dr. Yoshinori Watanabe.
* 1 Chizu Mimura, Mariko Murashige, Toshihiko Oda, Yoshinori Watanabe Development and Psychometric Evaluation of A Japanese Scale to Assess Depression Severity: Himorogi Self-Rating Depression Scale. International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice. Mar 2011, Vol. 15, No. 1: 50-55.
* 2 Chizu Mimura, Miho Nishioka, Noriyuki Sato, Ryoko Hasegawa, Ryu Horikoshi, Yoshinori Watanabe A Japanese Scale to Assess Anxiety Severity: Development and Psychometric Evaluation..The International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine.Vol.41 Number1, 29-45, 2011