- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
Use our 9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ad free
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
● flexible recurrences (e.g., every 3 weeks)
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● Fullscreen widgets
● custom event font size
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● NFC sharing (if supported by the device) NEW
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
● Agenda view
● Public holidays (AT,AU,BE,CA,CH,CZ,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,IT,JP,NL,NO,RU,SE,UK,US)
● Text and file sharing
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4 only)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop (Android 4 only)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● SMS and Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4 only)
● many more features planned
● Helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese with more to come - contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also now available is aCalendar+ for some extra features ♥
aCalendar is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix it.
There are many more features planned, most notably
● more calendar widgets
● there are several more (current and planned) features in aCalendar+
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Kalendarz, Naptár, календарь, Kalendorius, Birthday, Anniversary
aCalendar is free and will stay free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly and monthly view
- Define your personal goals and link them to tasks
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and appointments
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and appointments
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Make an audio recording and attach it to your tasks and appointments
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync with your Google Calendar without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and appointments
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Find suggestions for your goals to pursue
- Set repeating tasks and appointments
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and appointments into each other
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Synchronize your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list Timer
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or appointments
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or appointments
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
READ THIS FIRST PLEASE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
This is a full version with 7 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy a license key. But you can keep using app even after trial period until you decide to buy or not.
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
Also Calendar+ provides quick add feature which enables users to add a new event in the blink of an eye. With Calendar+ you can add a new event with text or with voice input. Our natural language parsing engine understands various date and time formats and makes adding a new event easier than ever before. You can also:
- Add a new event with voice input
- Add a new event through text
- Create, edit, and delete events
- Attach and see event-related photos
- Attach and see event-related map
- Switch week start day while viewing events
- Switch current custom view settings while viewing events
- Get notified of events ahead of time
- Send an email to all invited guests
- View events through various home widgets
- Change event timezone when traveling
- See daily events count through agenda view
- Filter calendars to display while viewing events
- Search events by event title
- See recently searched location on map view
- Set default calendar to add a new event (on quick add view and all edit views)
- Hide declined events
- Set up notifications & reminders settings (popup, sound, vibration setting)
- Set up default reminder time
- Add a new google calendar account
- Long-press a date or a time and quickly add new event
- See event title and location on a monthly/weekly/biweekly/3-week/4-week calendar
- Specify various recurrence rules such as "every 3 months on day 15, 5 times" etc.
- Tap a date on home widget and view event information or add a new event
and much more...
Future updates will include the following:
- Google Tasks integration
- More notifications & reminders settings
- More home widgets
- Enhanced custom views
- Facebook integration
and much more...
Keywords : Google Calendar calendar events todo to-do todos nota memo notebook diary fun todo one note simple free management task calendar calendar tasks productivity calendar note google free easy note google calendar note notepad calendar calendar organize note quick add note daily event memo note memos photo photos Jorte note evernote colorNote note calendar catch memo todo ColorNote AA Task EverNote note Schedule ToDo Jorte Calendar note todos Todo task calendar quick add note todo management productivity google calendar Calendar event memo note diary organizing D-day calendar dday quick add note goals note calendar todo notepad edit note memo memopad note diary agenda objectives post daily life writing log travel routine diary note smart free Free text design idea inspiration note todo memo schedule Agenda calendario Google Calendar agenda calendar colornote daily dday diary edit event evernote google jorte memo memopad new note notepad quadriiweekly see set task todo triweekly various view calendar quick add
Downloaded by more than 1.7 million users!
PLEASE READ THESE DISCLAIMERS:
1. This app has no connection to any calendar like Google Calendar - for now. Please don't rate it badly because it doesn't show your appointments. The widget was never intended for it. Nevertheless, by popular demand, I will introduce a Google Calendar connection, as one of the extensions to the widget.
2. You may need to reboot your device with Android 4.x in order to see this app in the widget list. Although I introduced changes to the app sometime ago to not need this, it remains an issue for some 4.x users (all home screen widgets have to deal with this annoyance).
NEW IN 1.5.5
• Introducing extensions support: These are separate apps that bring additional features to Month Calendar Widget that you can purchase here on Google Play
The first extension is available now: Month Calendar Widget in your lockscreen! (Android 4.2+ required). Dowload it at http://goo.gl/zqXWIl
• Resizing possible with all launchers: Please note that it works only when using the "Stretch widget" option
HOW TO USE THE WIDGET
Just read the introduction screen! Tap the "How to use" button. It appears after downloading the app, if you close it just look for it in the app drawer. If you still can't getting it to work please follow the instructions at http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2013/02/how-to-put-month-calendar-widget-on.html
OK, I GOT IT, I'M USING IT AND I LIKE IT
Perfect! Then you can help me by:
• Spreading the word about the app: Tell your friends about it, specially in social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc
• Purchasing one of the extensions: I'm introducing extensions to the widget that you can purchase here on Google Play. The Lockscreen extension is the first, more will come!
• Making a donation: You can do it from the app's Settings screen or from http://mobiledevjourney.blogspot.com.ar/2012/05/im-accepting-donations.html
Thanks in advance!
If you have problems installing/using the widget, have found a bug or just want to make a feature suggestion, drop me an e-mail. I appreciate your feedback. You can reach me also on Twitter (http://twitter.com/#!/Jose_GD)
Find Month Calendar Widget's source code in GitHub: https://github.com/JoseGD/MonthCalendarWidget
* two widgets: Agenda view and Calendar view
* lock screen widgets
* resizable widgets
* beautiful clean design, highly customizable (skins, text sizes & colors, transparency)
* CUSTOM REMINDERS - you can set REAL alarm (reminder) on any event
* works with google, facebok, exchange (business) calendar
* add or edit event is available within 1 click
Day by Day has lots of features to offer. They are:
- presentation of events and tasks in one list
- synchronization with Google Calendar and Google Tasks
- incorporation of your contacts’ birthdays into the common list
- easy-to-handle agenda and month view
- interactive widget on the device desktop
- configurable widget layout
- lock screen widget in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- birthday reminder
- voice input
- subtasks or todo lists in your events and tasks (limited in free version)
- rich set of options for recurrent task (limited in free version)
- priority in tasks (full version only)
- users can share text information from another app with Day by Day, for example, when creating task or event (full version only)
- the app is compatible with 2.3.x “Gingerbread”, 3.x “Honeycomb”, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, 4.1–4.3 “Jelly Bean”, 4.4 "KitKat"
You will be able to create the events with fixed beginning and end, as well as the events which due to a certain time or which could be postponed, in any case you will be prompted to set a reminder which will help you keep track on your schedule.
This organizer is so simple that no further explanation is actually needed, just download and enjoy!
The list of supported languages:
Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese/Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukranian.
The DayByDay team wishes you more interesting events and tasks you would love to accomplish with a little help from Day by Day!
You can make a translation of the application to your language here: http://crowdin.net/project/day-by-day/
You can vote for new features or suggest your own one here: http://appiens.uservoice.com/forums/200586-general/filters/top
Day by Day team
"Schedule St." is a day planner application for Android.
Incorporating various functions such as TO-DO lists, text memos, voice memos, photos and functions.
It can be further customized just like adding refills.
The integration of the TODO and Note memos allows linkage of the scheduled plan with its corresponding information.
This allows you to quickly access the registered information for reference.
Since the system incorporates synchronization with Google calendar, you can continue to use the schedule you have been previously using without any effort.
-Google Calendar Sync
Multiple calendar management
-Google Tasks Sync
This free version has the following limitations.
- Ads is displayed
Their limitations are unlocked by installing a paid application for "Schedule St.".
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2/2.3/3.0/3.1/3.2/4.0/4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4
[ELECOM Apps Web]
Smart Naver Calendar app meticulously manages important schedules with pre-alerts. Of course, managing general schedules, holiday and lunar calendar anniversary is a basic feature for the Naver Calendar!
Enjoy cuddly & cute stickers to decorate your scheduler.
Check schedules on your mobile which was entered via PC and input new plans and appointments wherever and whenever on the go!
1. Schedule, anniversary and to-do, managing all at once!
You can easily manage daily to-do list, let alone the schedules you need to keep up. Don’t be stressed out about confusing lunar calendar anniversary that comes every year. You have Naver Calendar doing all of ‘em for you.
2. Alerts that ring at the right time & moment
Register easily-forgettable anniversaries to your calendar and it will help you to keep track of lunar calendar anniversaries on the right day.
3. Just touch once to compose schedule!
Tap and hold dates on ‘View by month’ or touch empty time frame in ‘View by day/week’ to quickly add schedules.
4. Exciting stickers and category setting
You can also categorize each schedule/anniversary type with different colors for a convenient use and give uniqueness your scheduler with various stickers. As many as 240 stickers are provided to you for an ultimate excitement of decoration.
5. Check schedule directly on your wallpaper with Widget
You can easily check daily schedules on your smartphone wallpaper with today/ calendar/ list/ to-do type Widgets.
Select from 6 different styles and apply customized transparency as well.
6. Manage your goals EVERYDAY!
Set your goal and check whether it was a success or failure every day and compose action plan journal as well.
7. Managing together: shared calendar
You can co-manage your calendar with members including your friends, lover, family members and colleagues by sharing.
8. Time table
Time table is a must-have item for students and moms. Have your time table shown on Widget and view schedule all at a glance.
9. Easy sync with other calendars
You can simply import schedules in default calendar of your phone with a single click.
10. Import Facebook friends’ birthday
Check the birthdays and anniversaries of your family and friends on ‘Anniversary’ tab and send congratulatory message!
11. Support different time zones
No more confusing scheduling with friends in overseas!
When you are aboard or scheduling with friends in overseas, you can simply adjust the time zone to register the schedules.
Should you encounter problems or errors while using the app, please leave your inquiries at Naver Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn).
If you leave your comment only on Reviews, you will not be able to receive accurate analysis and response to the problem you are facing. (Email inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rather than just organize your agenda, Cal helps you gain focus without the extra effort. Topping The Next Web’s list of 2013’s Best Apps, it’s the calendar that truly unlocks the potential of Android.
If any of these ring true, then Cal may be for you:
- Some days feel like a black hole rather than a clear timeline
- You want to balance business and personal life in one place
- You’re looking for harmony, and maybe even some playfulness in your day-to-day
Here’s the beauty - despite the long list below, there’s no clutter or complexity. A smooth, intuitive interface lets you discover powerful functions the very moment you need them.
■ Real time sync: Sync all of your current calendars including Google Calendar and Exchange
■ Work/ life balance: Naturally merge business agendas and personal life planning in one place. Uniquely flexible to meet changing needs, your calendar will always feel tailored to you.
■ HeadsUp for supercharged meetings (new feature): Keep meetings focused and capture the information that matters with this intelligent homescreen hub. Responsive pop up screens put all the tools of a productive meeting right at your fingertips.
■ Android widget: Quickly review your day from the homescreen without having to open the app
■ Voice entry and predictive text: Add events and details faster and easier. Simply speak or begin typing for surprisingly accurate auto-suggestions.
■ Socially smart: The app predicts who you want to meet and even suggests nearby meeting places
■ Focus finding: A visual timeline let’s you find free moments to balance life, work, and ‘me time’ without letting anything slip through the cracks
■ Celebrate: It's always someone's birthday. Write on a friend’s Facebook wall, call, send them a message, or buy gifts through Amazon or Gifts.com
■ Navigation: Get to meetings and events faster with built-in Google Maps, Waze, and Uber
■ Task tracker: Supercharge your calendar and handle tasks in the same place by connecting Cal to Any.do - our award winning task app that weaves perfectly into your calendar.
■ Visually refreshing - Rich graphics in 9 specially curated photo themes add harmony to the everyday
■ Landscape and month view: Simply jump to a specific date from the month view and tilt your phone for a more open view of your calendar
■ Reminders: Set up time and location based reminders, and recurring events
■ Actually look forward to checking your calendar :) This app, and it’s sister task app Any.do, is our answer to “How am I going to get everything done?!” Make every day a good day and enjoy conquering what’s up ahead.
We love to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns please visit: www.any.do/faq on follow us on Google+, Facebook and Twitter:
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● Available Size: 4x3 2x2 4x4 new 3x3 new
● View month
● View agenda
● Add agenda
● View Chinese Lunar
● View Moon phase
Let your Google calendar be perfect. SolCalendar will turn your calendar and diary into a thing of beauty. SolCalendar works with all the calendars you've already got on your phone and the other calendars which support CalDAV like as iCloud, Yahoo! calendars as well. It's completely free!
* Turn Calendar into a Thing of Beauty
- Beautiful wide view ready for you. No more eye strain, Catch every events in calendar at a glance
* Cool Widgets for Your Home Screen
- More than 40 different beautiful widgets provided. Great news for those of you who were getting sick of boringly designed Android widgets
* Check the Weather before You Go!
- Check the weather conditions before you go to your event. Weekly weather forecasts also provided for users who are planning an outdoor trip, a garden party or a date at this weekend
* Adorable Stickers for Your Events
- You need more than a star for an important day. Use symbolic stickers to represent your day & express your feelings!
* Sync with Your Existing Calendars
- Events at Google Calendar will automatically be synced. No extra effort needed. All the other calendars which support CalDAV like as Yahoo! can also be synced by just adding your accounts.
We’re always excited to hear from you. If you want to get to us quick, join our user community.
It's a hotline of SolCalendar you can almost get to us in real-time. We're waiting for your ideas!
♥Special thanks to our translation contributors♥
Finnish : Patrik Selin / Tuuli.helminen
Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan
Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Oddo Fabrizio
Danish : Nicklas Møller
German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi
French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
Turkish : Muhammet AKTA?
Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
Japanese : Lee Ga Young
Thai : Piraya Y.
Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
Polish : Andrzej L.
Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
Why don't you join SolCalendar development? We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
First things first, your SolCalendar
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen, or on the lockscreen if you have Android 4.2
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
More from developer
Developed and provided by: Johospace Co., Inc.
■ Notice ■
Added an automatic sync function to backups and restores using a PC.
Devices corresponding to any of the following cases cannot use the service as they do not fulfill communication conditions with the backup history server. Depending on the device, there are cases where they can use the service by performing and Android OS update.
・Android OS version older than 2.2
・Devices that have not been updated for security
(There are cases where even if the version of Android is 2.2 or later, security updates have not been done due to the model.)
Easy Data Transfer Function
Creates a QR code instead of multiple accounts and can easily transfer smartphone data to a new smartphone,
*Camera access (recording and acquisition) is required to read QR codes.
■ Main Features ■
Can back up and recover contacts, call history, SMS, MMS, calendars, bookmarks, system settings, home shortcuts, alarms, dictionaries, music playlists, apps, images, music and video.
As backup data is CSV format, it can be browsed in Excel and other applications.
Can save backup data not just to SD cards but also online storage (Dropbox, SugarSync, GoogleDrive.)
Additonally, by using backup history servers, you can confirm your backup history on the web (PC) and download backup data stored in online storage.
■ Backup/Restoration/Synchronization Using a PC ■
- Smartphone data can be backed up to a PC and restored via WiFi.
- Can transfer files from PC to smartphone.
- Can automatically sync media data between smartphone and PC.
Please look inside the app for details.
■ MMS Data Backup/Restore Function ■
Made MMS (mail data containing image, sound, video, and rich text) backup/
■ FOMA Import Function ■
Can move FOMA data to Android devices when an SD card containing a FOMA data backup file is inserted.
■ Backup History Server ■
Even though it's important to check whether or not daily backups are correctly completed or not, it's surprisingly easy to forget.
Backup servers manage your backup history in the cloud.
You can easily manually check information such as when and how a backup was done and how the results were via the web.
It can also sync backup information with multiple Android devices.
You can also browse from a PC web browser, and when using online storage (Dropbox, Sugar Sync, Google Drive) you can download backup data to your PC from the web browser.
You can also check the list of apps at backup and the list of music data.
■ Recommended OS ■
Android OS 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
■ Compatible OS ■
Android OS 1.6 / 2.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
As a newly added feature, it is now possible to link with Facebook and Foursquare.
See the content of your friend's posts or your own displayed in Jorte.
The day there is a post from friends that you have selected, their icon and posted photos can be displayed in Jorte.
Yahoo! Calendar, Facebook and Foursquare are currently supported.
We are also planning to add support to link with many more services in the future.
Jorte Sync with Facebook support was developed by Jorte and does not represent an endorsement or sponsorship by Facebook Inc.
Jorte Calendar: An application with 18 million downloads has finally started a new link service.
[Jorte Sync] is an application developed in order to connect with the many calendar services available throughout the world.
You can always try using your calendar service in Jorte Calendar, an application that is both visually pleasing and easy to use.
Of course, you can always display Jorte Cloud and Google Calendar together in it. Also, by referring event calendars you can display the events that you find interesting along with your work schedules from another calendar service.
By all means, we invite you to try the possibilities of Jorte Calendar now further expanded through [Jorte Sync] and discover the experience of a world linked by calendars.
How to use:
. Install Jorte Sync.
. Start Jorte Sync and select the service that you would like to use.
. Log in to the service using its ID to authenticate.
. Once the authentication is complete, the procedure is complete in this application.
Start Jorte Calendar:
Launch Jorte Calendar and select either Yahoo! Calendar, Facebook or Foursquare from the [Calendar] screen.
If the log in has already been completed, it will sync automatically with either Yahoo! Calendar, Facebook or Foursquare.
If you have not yet logged in, it will link with Jorte Sync, log in once again and return to Jorte Calendar.
This application is a "Login tool" to connect Jorte Calendar with other services, please understand that it does not contain any type of popup games or special features.
. To include more calendars that are not yet linked.
. Groupware services.
. Check-in system services.
Other features may be added at any time
Android OS 2.2--4.4
Recolle is a renewal version of JS Photo.
And, JS Photo will end and be integrated into Recolle.
The data of tagged and favorite photos is able to migrate from JS Photo to Recolle.
To migrate the data, please install Recolle.
JS Photo2 LITE has been integrated into Recolle.
※To migrate data from JS Photo2 LITE to Recolle, please install the latest Recolle and JS Photo2 LITE app.
★It is easy way to organize photos on your Android.★
It automatically create album from photos.
If you put some events in your Google Calendar, Recolle automatically set the event to the title of the album!
This service is all free.
If you have secret photo(s) within JS photo, you will not display the photo(s) in your Android.
Please cancel secret setting within JS Photo or Recolle.
Daily Album: Take photos at any events. Recolle automatically creates an album of each event.
Categorize Album: Set category name to each event. You can easily find memories.
Share Album: Share the album with your family and friend via email. Thumbnail will send your family and friend even if they do not install Recolle. Your family and friend can also add their photos to the shared album. Let’s make a best album with photos of you and your family/friends.
Online Function: The photos within Picasa can be displayed at smartphone.
※Future, Facebook and twitter will be added.