Burarist is a MaaS app that is highly convenient for sightseeing in Ise-Shima area.
- You can make a reservation and payment for public transportation based on the results of a route search on this app!
- On-demand transportation, which can be used whenever and wherever you choose, has been improved!
- The Digital Free Pass enables you to travel in the Ise-Shima area conveniently while saving money!
- For travelers who do not know what to do in the Ise-Shima area, this app suggests a travel package that includes activities and transportation.
Download Burarist now and enjoy sightseeing in the Ise-Shima area!
◆ Main functions
You can search for routes from your present location to a sightseeing spot by train, bus and other transportation means. You can check fares and designate not only the departure/arrival time but also a stopover location. You can make a reservation and payment for on-demand transportation contained in route search results easily, and then smoothly move on to the Kintetsu Reservation for Limited Express site.
On-demand transportation, which operates according to the time and location required by a passenger, is provided in the Shima area. You can make a reservation and payment on this app for any of the available on-demand transportation means.
Two new routes have been established: between Ugata Station and Yokoyama-tenbodai (Yokoyama Observatory), and between Nakiri-uoichiba (Nakiri Fish Market) and Kirigaki-tenbodai (Kirigaki Observatory). Unlike ordinary bus services, the buses operate on demand.
When a taxi is shared, a 40% discount applies on the total fare per group.
On-demand marine cabs operate in Ago Bay, where only regular ferries operated before. You can travel far faster and more comfortably than by land.
[Digital Free Pass]
Digital tickets, the first-ever in Kintetsu, are on sale on the app. This is a package that includes must-haves for travel around the Ise-Shima area, such as a roundtrip ticket from the departure station to the Ise-Shima area, an unlimited-ride transportation ticket and admission tickets for sightseeing spots.
Travel packages are offered that include activities only possible in Shima, such as a pearl extraction experience and a visit to an ama hut, plus transportation; as well as one-day bus tours in the Ise-Shima area departing from/arriving at Nagoya.
* This is a limited service until March 31, 2020.
* Downloading and using this app may incur additional communication charges, which must be paid by each individual customer.