An edutainment application for kids and parents which won a Good design prize 2013, and extreme popularity of 650,000 downloading breakthroughs for iOS! Finally comes up for Android!
Touch, play, and learn! 'Mr.Shape's touch card' is picture card application for small kids and parents.
Touch a picture card, and let's discover a lot of surprise and fun!
Touch the card, and you can make sound, move things, play with quiz, and more! Lots of suprises and discoveries. You can learn the name and the structure of various things in English, Chinese and Japanese.
And if you have internet access, you can enjoy the animation movies.
* What is "Picture card"?
Cards with fun drawings and illustration. It's useful to learn the name of things.
- Touch, touch, and touch! You can discover various interesting and curious things by touching it. Let's learn the words with the cute picture cards!
- You can learn the name and the structure of the thing.
- You can play it many times! You can hide the color and the name and play it as a silhouette quiz.
- For a baby, a child, and an adult. A lot of fun that the parent gushes unintentionally.
- Languages in English, Chinese, and Japanese.
- There is no third party advertisement.
- The app is free of charge, including 9 cards.
- To add another 9 cards, buy Pack1 - 5 by in-app purchase.
- And you can reach the movies through the app function and watch & enjoy it.
* Who is "Mr.shape"?
"Mr.shape" is a friend from "Nation of the form" that is slightly mysterious and fashionable, and this application is brought to you by a creative studio KOO-KI, develops nice edutainment for both parents and kids of the whole world.
2013 good design prize.
A screening committee recommendation work (entertainment section) at the 15th Agency for Cultural Affairs media art festival
Selected iPad application for education section at App Store Rewind 2011.
Animation "Mr.shape" had a lot of screenings by various international animation Festival
- Get the latest information at the Facebook page! Press 'Like' now!
- Follow the Twitter account "@mr_shape"!