■ By entering the word you want to examine, you can cross-search from many medical information such as guidelines and drug inserts.
"Three S" of "MEDVISOR (Med visor)": quickly (S), exactly (S), in detail (S)
【Main functions and usage】
- Enter the word you want to check and tap the search button (magnifying glass icon), the search result will be displayed
- You can change the search target by switching between tabs (All / Guidelines / Attachments)
- Tap "▼ Page" in the search result to display a page list with high relevance in the document
- Tap "Related documents" in the search result to display a list of documents with high relevance
【Medical information to be searched】
This service is to support searching for the following medical information published on other websites.
- National medical guidelines (issued by various medical science associations)
- Medicinal package insert (KEGG MEDICUS & JAPIC)
■ Our company is concerned about the accuracy (including the information posted at the link destination in the case where the link from our site to another website etc. is provided) that the user can obtain through this service , Certainty, safety, availability, etc. are not guaranteed. The user shall use the Service under his / her own responsibility and shall make all use of any judgment or act, including the treatment acts advised by other users, or involved in the information obtained through this service, The responsibility for the results obtained on the user shall be borne by the user.
■ In any case, we will grant to users, other users, and third parties to users based on defects, errors, inaccuracies, omissions, delays etc of information provided in this service We will not assume any responsibility for the damage caused.
■ It is a service for medical staff, but also for general people. Regarding all judgments or acts including the use of this service and the information obtained through this service, which the user advises or advises to other users, or involving treatment actions, consult with a specialist in advance We will assume that you will ask for advice and judgment.