How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Key Features & Benefits:
• Check the status of your printer. Is it out of paper? Is the device busy?
• Check how much ink and toner are left.
• What is the name and number of ink cartridges and toners my printer use?
• Save or email supply info so that you can see it when you are at the store
• Scan from your scanner, from glass or document feeder.
• Scan document using the camera on the phone, and enhance it with HP’s mobile scanning technology.
• Save and Share scanned and camera captured document to cloud and email.
• Create multi-page .pdf file from scanned images and camera captured images
Both printers on local wireless network and printers that are set to wireless direct printing mode are supported.
*Full list of supported printers available at Hewlett-Packard web site.
• All your drawings are in your pocket. View your online history files and get an exact reprint or share a link on the go.
• Access multiple FTP sites in one place, so it’s easy to view and print all your files.
• Save time by printing ahead: Print on the go to your office’s HP Designjet Web-connected printer using the app.
• View and print PDF files directly from your email: just select the HP Designjet ePrint & Share app via the “Share” feature from your email and print.
HP Designjet web-connected printers supported:
- HP Designjet T2300 eMFP series
- HP Designjet T1500 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T1300 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T790 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T120 ePrinter series
To start using HP Designjet ePrint&Share app:
- Create a free HP Designjet ePrint&Share account at www.hp.com/go/eprintandshare
- Ensure your HP Designjet ePrinter is enabled for cloud printing. See www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter
App available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* Usage of HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile print requires Android Phone, running Android 2.3, 2.4, 4.0 or later. With separately purchased wireless internet service and the HP Designjet ePrint & Share service app. Previous set up steps are needed to enable remote printing.
Secure business printing on-the-go!
HP ePrint Enterprise for Good is a mobile printing app for use in companies that are using Good Dynamics™ to secure their business apps. HP ePrint Enterprise for Good provides safeguarded printing to networked printers within the enterprise as well as to HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations at places like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, Swiss Post, and more.
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise for Good app and select the content you want to print (emails, web pages, pictures, documents etc.) or open a document from another app using "Open In". You can also print files from Good for Enterprise app or any other Good-enabled app available on the Google Play.
2. Search for a company printer or public print location by tapping on the "Near me" button to locate the closest options with GPS or by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You will receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - This will be required to get the printout.
4. Go to the selected printing location (company printer, store, hotel front desk, etc.), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
For corporate printing, this app supports companies using HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network
e-print was established in 2001, it turns to be one of the biggest printing companies based in Hong Kong. Focusing on short run and online printing business, e-print provides a variety of printed products such as business cards, leaflets and booklets for customers to choose from.
With a well developed Self-service Online Platform which had won the “Hong Kong ICT Awards 2008 : Best Business (Application-SME) Silver Award”, customers can login to place orders and trace the status anytime, followed by an SMS to notify customers to pick up their printed products.
e-print is now launching a new version of App, which let customers to have an comprehensive experience to quote, print, pay and to communicate instantly on smart phone. Our “Made in Hong Kong” guarantee, give you 100% trust to print!
Place Order: To upload files, place orders and pay the bill.
Order Management: To check the order status, order details, submit payment records and make payment online.
Quotation: To quote the products by selecting related products information through the mobile.
Quote Management: To view quotation details information and convert to order.
My Account: To view different information such as order status and customized promotion for unique customers.
My Document: To upload files from mobile phones or temporary files on e-print "Self-Service Platform"
Shopping Cart: Customers can select incomplete orders recorded from the cart to place orders.
Member Card: A two-dimensional bar code will be generated automatically to act as a member card.
Instant Communication: To communicate instantly with our customer service staff.
Promotions: A variety of electronic promotions and e-coupons will be offered.
About Us: e-print introduction, store information, customer feedback hotline and other information will be displayed.
Store Navigation: Addresses of our branches will be showed, as well as navigation.
Help Center: Provides information of payment methods, file specifications, and ordering procedures, etc.
e-print app services is primarily designed for the Hong Kong market only, we can only accept phone numbers registered in Hong Kong ; In addition, products of Photobook, calendar, Mini Photobook, personal calendars and Valentine's Day package are not available to place order in e-print app currently.
- printer management
- Share printers with friends
- sms printing
- contacts printing
- print job management
- print from facebook, dropbox, google drive, Box etc.
- make and print drawings
- mail printing
- internal file browser
- webpage printing
- Print from clipboard
WHY WE NEED SMS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your sms
WHY WE NEED CONTACTS READING PERMISSIONS ?
- because we allow you to print your contacts
If you have an Cloudprint ready printer (Epson, Kodak etc) or HP E-Print enabled printer you don't need your pc to be on, for other printers your pc needs to be ON.
Awesome translation team :Fabrizio Alberti aka technofab (IT), Awesome Dutch user(NL),Awesome German user (DE),roaddan from Québec(FR), me (PT),Dani Mediavilla(ES)
SEO: google cloud print printer network
- Only free for printing Contact, Calendar, and Instagram. Print of other content comes with watermark "Printed by StarPrint" on the result. You need to purchase feature pack to remove the watermark (select Upgrade StarPrint).
- Let use "Send Feedback" function on menu for quick and direct support. Comments on app stores do not help for resolution. Please write us in English, if possible!
- How to print effectively: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintHow
- Supported printers: http://www.tinyurl.com/StarPrintPrinters
★ StarPrint, just for print app! ★
Print from phone and tablet anything, anywhere, in every way possible. It can print via USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, to thousands printer models (even very old printer models).
★ 3 steps printing: connect printer, print preview, and print
★ Print content:
- Document files printing: text, csv, PDF, PS, rtf, Ms Office, Open Office
- Web printing
- Picture printing: photo, camera print
- Phone data printing: print Contact, Calendar
- Print online data: Instagram, Google drive
- Print email: Gmail
★ Print directly to nearby printer via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB (for USB host-enabled device only). No need intermediate printer share software anymore.
★ Print to network printer, shared printer (SMB, IPP, LPD/LPR), printer box, router based printer share (Fritz Box), JetDirect
★ Support 3000+ printer models including HP, Canon, Epson, Brothers, Samsung, Kodak, Dell, Lexmark,...
★ Support AirPrint printers!!!
★ Print spooler: accept multiple prints without waiting for the previous print completed.
* Remove the watermark/Plus version *
If this printing app works well and you want a Watermark-Free edition, please purchase feature packs (Plus version) and watermark will disappear.
- Run StarPrint, tap on Upgrade StarPrint
- Select the pack you want to check price
- Follow steps to buy and upgrade
- Enjoy unlimited printing!
* Feedback (English is preferred) *
We read EVERY feedback of yours and assign best engineers to support your print. Select a method:
- Print report (recommended): after each print, a Feedback link will show up for every bad evaluation (crying face). Tap on it and input report. This method is best for investigating print problem, and quickest to get support.
- Common feedback: run app, tap on menu, and then tap Feedback.
"I'm impressed that it works, and that what I paid was reasonable compared to other software that I purchased which did not do what it promises 5(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) thumbs up! BTW, they even followup to fix software and take your comments very seriously!"
This app is similar to printershare, hp eprint, printhand and other printing apps. Moreover, it can print to various printer brand names, and accept multi-print at one time!
you must first configure the cloud with Chrome on a PC (see doc Google)
- Direct printing text (txt) and table (xls) Wifi locally without pc
(you just need to indicate the IP address of the printer connected to the network).
(Suitable for older non-compatible printer eprint).
Tested on HP
Lets you print images and PDF documents from all applications (e.g. browser, email). Simply click on file or use send/share, then choose PrintBot.
Print emails from K9Mail using Forward/Alternative.
HTML printing for static web pages. This won't work for dynamic pages or for pages where a login is required. Printing images on web pages is only supported in Pro version.
If you have any problems setting up, please use the integrated setup help (Menu -> Help)
- Supports more than 2800 printer models from all leading manufacturers (e.g. HP, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Brother, Samsung). Works with most Airprint™ enabled printers.
- Supports printing over JetDirect, LPR and IPP protocol.
- Auto scan for printers
- Free version allows printing of 3 images or PDF documents per month (maximum file size is 1MB)
- Pro version allows unlimited printing and printer profiles
Below are the features of Print My Files:
a) Print files Wirelessly using Wi-Fi to PC ! No wires at all.
b) Set/change the default printer for printing.
c) Print any file from Android Phone.
d) Support for External SD Card.Select files from either Phone or from External SD Card for Printing.
e) Support for large size files.
f) Resume Support.
g) Preview of files is supported(on server).You can even open the selected files before upload from within the software itself to ensure that the file is correct.
h) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
i) Accelerated speed.
j) The software plays a ringtone to inform user that the Printing has been initiated.
a)Print My Files contains two programs.One program runs on the Android Device.The second program runs on windows.The windows program can be downloaded from http://sofodroid.com/downloads
b) In order to work,the Android phone and the Windows server both should be on the same Wi-Fi Network.
c) The pictures have huge size that go out of Printing Paper's dimensions . In such cases a prompt may appear to resize the image.
mobile PRINT & SCAN enables easy printing and scanning of documents to and from your Android phone or tablet using a Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device.
A number of different document formats can be printed including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. Email printing is also possible when configured on supported mobile devices, imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional devices and mail servers. Documents can also be scanned and saved in a variety of formats including PDF, TIFF and JPEG. mobile PRINT & SCAN also integrates with Canon Universal Login Manager to control access to mobile printing and scanning as well as provide user-based reporting.
Please note a supported Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device with PostScript or Direct Print option as well as the mobile PRINT & SCAN embedded MEAP application is required. Email printing requires the installation of an SSL certificate on the supported imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunctional device to secure communication between this device and the mobile device. A supported email server is also required. Please contact your Canon sales representative for details for installation, configuration and training services available.
Trademarks referred to above are trademarks of their respective owners.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 5,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Even more printers supported via free PrintByPC utility. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- Most HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Most Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R)
- Canon IVEC printers
- Brother printers (JPEG) for Honeycomb and later devices only
Please check http://directofficemobileprint.mobi/en/supportedprinters for list of printers supported for direct printing.
What it enables you to do:
1.Display documents stored in your Android devices using your Epson projector
2.Display images stored in your Android devices "Gallery" library
3.Display web pages.
4.Use the built-in projector remote control feature to control input sources, AV mute, freeze, audio settings, and more
5.Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to iProjection app
6.Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents.
File formats and Activities supported and not supported
Epson iProjection supports the following file formats:
-Adobe PDF (PDF 1.6)
Also supports cloud file services such as Dropbox or email accounts (duplicated files only).
Activities not supported:
-Connection to multiple projectors
For a complete list of all supported projectors, go to www.epson.com/projectorapp
All products with direct connection
PowerLite Pro G6050W/G6150/G6250W/G6350/G6450WU/G6550WU/G6650WU/G6750WU
PowerLite Pro Z8150/Z8350W/Z8355W/Z8450WU/Z8455WU/Z8250/Z8255
PowerLite Home Cinema 2000/2030
All products necessitating an access point
PowerLite Pro G5550/G5650WNL/G5750WUNL/G5950NL/Z8050W
Android devices supported:
- Smartphones or tablet PCs that support Android OS 2.3 or later
LCD panel size should be more than 800x480(WVGA)
- Directly scan to your Android device
- Edit scanned pages – multi-page rotation or re-ordering
- Send scanned files via email
- Send saved data to other applications, or to cloud services including Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.*
*Applications must be installed on your Android device.
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Autosize recognition, deskew, auto image type recognition, blank page skip
- Multi-page rotation and re-ordering
How to Connect
Follow your scanner guide to connect your scanner via Wi-Fi® or AP direct connect mode.
EPSON and WorkForce are registered trademarks. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2014 Epson America, Inc.
The key is our patented printing technology for mobile devices, which has taken over 3 years to develop, and is one of the oldest printing application companies on the market for Android and IOS.
•Consistently in the Top 20 for paid productivity apps.
•Featured in Apple’s New and Noteworthy Section.
•The Tech Lunch
•From our reviewers (You):
1) This fills in a feature I’ve wanted since getting my smart-phone.
2) Awesome for tablet printing, I ran the app and it immediately found my printer so I tested a print and it worked on the first shot very impressive a simple interface that makes this a very useful app.
3) I love it. Does exactly what it states.
This app works on over 90% of the world’s printing devices thanks to our inclusion of HP, Epson, and other printer SDK’s.
•Print your photos
•Print websites & coupons
•Print copied text and other data you need for printing
•Print emails (embedded directly in our application)
Imagine being able to print out a map with directions to the big meeting, your itinerary while traveling, or printing out a copy of an important email. This can all be executed directly from your Android device.
Took a great photo at the birthday party? Print out copies for everyone right away without having to sync back to your computer first!
For convenience, Print Magic also allows you to select and print pictures from your Photo Library right from within the Print Magic application.
Print Magic uses WiFi to print directly to many types of printers and any printer that can be shared from your Mac or PC via print sharing. The Printer must be on the same Wifi as your Device. For wired printing download our free PC app http://www.wellala.com/pc_app
See http://www.wellala.com for more information about our family of applications. If you have any questions regarding set-up, compatibility, or use please contact email@example.com. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
More from developer
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
If you have “ePrint” and required printers, you don’t need PC anymore.
"ePrint Free” is a test printing application. You can test this application before you buy ePrint.
This application prints a sample data.
If you success to print from ePrint Free, please buy ePrint ($5).
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer’s PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with “ePrint Free” at first.
EPSON Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
EPSON Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture’s Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
It supports from 2009 to 2030.
When is taian or butsumetsu to decide marriage or engagement?
What day is good to get a new car or a house?
What day is good to move?
When is the National Holiday?
When is the consecutive holidays or National Holidays at the next year?
When is the next full moon?
When is the dog day?
What will be the condition of the sea for fishing?
When is the Tensha-nichi for start new job?
When is Ichiryumambaibi or Sanpuku for seed?
When is Daitsuchi or Shotsuchi to cut down trees?
eRokuyo is useful for your important scene.
- Year/ Month/ Day
- a day of week
- the National Holiday
- the old calendar
- the Rokuyo (taian, shakko, sensho, tomobiki, senpu and butsumetsu)
- the Kyusei (ippaku, jikoku, sanpeki, shiroku, gou, roppaku, shichiseki, happaku and kyushi)
- the 12 earthly branches (rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, ram, monkey, cockerel, dog and pig)
- the 10 heavenly stems (kinoe, kinoto, hinoe, hinoto, tsuchinoe, tsuchinoto, kanoe, kanoto, mizunoe, mizunoto)
- the Solar term (Risshun, Usui, Keichitsu, Shumbun, Seimei, Kou, Rikka, Boshu, Geshi, Shousho, Taisho, Risshu and so on.)
- the 5 seasonal festivals (Nanakusa, Hinamatsuri, Tango-no-sekku, Tanabata and Choyou-no-sekku)
- other seasonal festivals or events (Setsubun, Valentine's Day, Hachijuhachiya, Higan, Mother's Day, Shanichi, Rojitsu, International Labour Day, Shichi-Go-San and so on.)
- day character (Hassen, Jippogure, Tenchitenjo, Hantsuchi, Sanpuku, Sanrinbo, Fujojubi, Tensha-nichi and Ichiryumambaibi)
- waxing and waning of the moon (the age of the moon, a full-moon, a new moon, a half moon)
- ebb and flow (Oshio, Nakashio, Koshio, Nagashio and Wakashio)
- sunrise or sunset (Tokyo)
- Display monthly calendar.
- Display detailed daily information.
- Jump to specified year or month.
- Jump to today.
- Show/Hide the 12 earthly branches (Eto).
- Show/Hide the old calendar (Old).
- 7 background colors. (Monthly calendar)
- Display version information.
- Monthly calendar
Tap the number of the month to display picker, and you can easily to change the year or month.
- Daily information
Tap the daily information, you can easily to change daily information detailed or simple.
- Tool bar
Tap the Color button to change calendar background color. (7 colors)
Produced by e-Workshop.
You can keep your important photos safe from viewing by other people.
Load photos from Gallery or Picasa Web Album to your custom folders.
Also you can easy to lock just shake or face down your device.
You can enjoy browse photos or slideshow just one hand.
*The password is set as blank at the first time.
If you forget your password, please delete and reinstall this application.
At that time data in the application would be gone depends on devices.
We strongly recommend you to backup your data frequently.
We don’t manage user’s passwords.
- Password lock.
- Load photos form Gallery.
- Load photos from Picasa Web Album.
- Quit or lock application by shaking or turning down your device.
- Export to Gallery.
If you want each folder to export to Gallery, please hold down a folder on the folder list, then choose content from displayed menu.
If you want each photo to export to Gallery, please hold down a photo on the photo list, then choose content from displayed menu. You can also do this from displayed menu by selecting [Menu] – [Edit] – [Copy].
If you want all of the photos in this application, please select a menu by selecting [Menu] – [Setting].
Require Password when you start application
Slideshow Settings (Display time, Effect, Repeat and Don’t Sleep)
Motion Settings (Shake or Face Down)
Account settings (for login Picasa Web Album)
Export photos (Export all photos in the application)
Produced by e-Workshop