This is the same app as the free version, but without advertisements.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
- Cache cleaner
- History cleaner
- Task killer
- App 2 SD manager (for Android 2.2 or higher)
- Mobile traffic
- Plus! A security tool helper that displays non system applications using potentially risky permissions.
★★ NOTE ★★
When after update to 3.5 "Clear all" function does not work anymore, go to Menu/Settings and check "Force cleaning"
★ Cache cleaner ★
- Clear all caches at once WITHOUT BEEING ROOT
- Clear cache for a specified application
- Auto clear all caches at a specified interval
- Notification for a specific total cache size
- List applications by either cache, data, source, total size, name, running, running app or system
- Show application details page
- Ignore list for the clear all process (root only)
- Favorites to keep in top of list
- Widget one tap clear all
★ Task killer ★
- System or application
- Kill all selected at once
- Soft kill or system force close
- Ignore list for the kill all process
★ History cleaner ★
Clear following histories:
- Call logs
- Read SMS/MMS
- Browser history
- Market search
- Gmail search
- Quick search bar history
- Maps search
- Navigation history
- Youtube search
- Clipboard data
- Frequent calls :
Only for suppliers using based Android "Contacts" application (HTC excluded for example)
- And all apps using android search history API
- Display histories entries when available
- Ignore list for the clear all process
- Favorites to keep in top of list
★ App to SD manager (Android 2.2 or higher) ★
App2SD facility tool:
- List movable apps
- Move one or all apps to SD card (manual assist)
- Move app back to the internal storage
★ Security help ★
Displays all non system applications using potentially risky permissions
★ Mobile traffic ★
Once activated, allows to monitor mobile traffic for each application, daily, weekly or monthly
★ Widget notes ★
Sometimes have to reboot phone before seeing widget in list at firt install or update.
Avoid to install the application on the SD card if you want to use it.
★ Force close after update ★
May rarely happen, just uninstall and reinstall
★ Remark / Issue ★
Please send mail, comments rarely watched
Android 1.5 to at least 2.3r1, optimized for 2.2 or higher
Support/updates only for Android 2.0 or higher
The right information at just the right time.
Quick Search for Smartwatch, the fastest, easiest way to find what you need on the web and on your device from your Sony Smartwatch
with Google NOW.
With Quick Search you can use Google Now from you Smartwatch
* Quickly search the web and your phone or tablet
* Use your voice to search and more
* Get personalized results based on your location
Google Now gets you just the right information at just the right time. It tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work, and more (Google Now is currently available on Android 4.1, Jelly Bean).
USE QUICK SEARCH AND YOU CAN:
"Open" App name
Example : "Open Gmail"
"Create a calendar event" "Event description" & "day/date" & "time"
Example : "Create a calendar event: Dinner in San Francisco, Saturday at 7:00PM"
"Map of" Address, name, business name, type of business, or other location
Example : "Map of Golden Gate Park, San Francisco."
"Directions to" or "Navigate to" Address, name, business name, type of business, or other destination
"Directions to 1299 Colusa Avenue, Berkeley, California" or "Navigate to Union Square, San Francisco."
"Post to Google+" What you want posted to Google+
"Post to Google+ I'm going out of town."
"What's this song?" When you hear a song, ask "What's this song?"
"Scan a barcode" Scan a barcode or QR code to learn more about a product.
"Scan a barcode" and hold barcode in front of the device's camera.
"Go to" Search string or URL
"Go to Google.com"
"Send email" "To" & contact name,"Subject" & subject text,"Message" & message text (speak punctuation)
"Send email to Hugh Briss, subject, new shoes, message, I can’t wait to show you my new shoes, period."
"Note to self" Message text
"Note to self: remember the milk"
"Set alarm" "Time" or "for" & time, such as "10:45 a.m." or "20 minutes from now," "Label" & name of alarm "Set alarm for 7:45 p.m., label, switch the laundry"
"Listen to" Play music in the Google Play Music app by speaking the name of a song, artist, or album.
"Listen to: Smells Like Teen Spirit"
"LiveWare extension for SmartWatch"
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
The only personalized Universal Search app that searches on the phone and the network. Along with finding things on your phone, it also displays prioritized Internet results directly from sites such as Fandango, Wikipedia, Wiktionary, and for local business listings, maps, and places of interest.
For things on the phone, find contacts, apps, music, utilities and other essential things on your Android phone quickly and easily with vtap Quick Search. Just start typing what you want or need and watch how fast vtap Quick Search figures out what you’re looking for.
• Want to set an alarm? Just type ‘alarm’, and the clock application will open.
• Don’t have the right app on your phone? vtap Quick Search will point you to the app you need on Google Play or other app stores.
• Want to quickly turn on Bluetooth? Just type ‘Bluet….’, and the Bluetooth utility on your phone will open.
• Want to find the number for Joe the Plumber in your phone book? Just type ‘plum….’, and Joe’s number pops up.
• Need to find a coffee shop? Just type ‘coffee’ and the app will provide prioritized results for nearby coffee shops, learning from your past activities whether you prefer Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, Peets, or local mom and pop coffee shops.
There is no need to navigate through your device menus or open applications to get the information you need.
vtap Quick Search is eager to be your friend – it learns what you do and when you do it, as you use your phone. It will improve how it assists you every time you use it.
Over time, the vtap Quick Search dashboard becomes the home screen of whatever is most important to you – your most frequently used contacts, apps or settings. vtap Quick Search gets it after the first few times you search for it on Quick Search and places the destination on your vtap Quick Search dashboard. If you stop using it for some time, Quick Search removes it or moves it down so important things can take its place on the vtap Quick Search dashboard.
Features of vtap Quick Search Include:
Predictive Search -- vtap Quick Search provides “search as you type” functionality for fast results using predictive search.
Universal Search – vtap Quick Search is a learning application that presents unified search results for on-device content, Android app stores, maps, local business listings, and Fandango, Wikipedia and Wiktionary, with others being added regularly for user-based usage patterns, bringing the most important results to the front, including:
• Contacts – Most frequently used contacts are displayed based on the spatio-temporal activity patterns of the user.
• Apps – Most frequently used apps are displayed automatically in the application home screen.
• Media – Media such as audio, video, and pictures stored on the device are automatically organized and prioritized for search results based on past activity.
• Search History – Intelligent caching of past search result selections enables quick access even when the network is disconnected.
• Device Settings and Utilities- Device settings and utilities are easily found and accessed with top level search results, regardless of device menu hierarchy. Frequently used settings are automatically added to the home screen.
• Movies – Search for movie titles to provide results from popular movie review and listing sites, such as Fandango.
• Maps and Places of Interest – Context aware and personalized search of business listings information and places of interest results.
• Wikipedia and Wiktionary – Information from Wikipedia and Wiktionary is also presented as part of the universal search results within the vtap Quick Search application itself, bringing the features of Veveo’s popular Wikitap application into vtap Quick Search
Search your messages
Quickly find your favorite songs by searching your music collection
Locate contacts on your phone
Quick access to the apps local to your phone
Search browser history and bookmarks
Get search results from other apps on your phone like Yelp, email and note apps.
Not sure if you received that important info by email or in your messages? Want to search for everything about a subject on the web and in your note app? You can do it all with local search.
Find what you are looking for with Lemon Local Search.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Allows an application to create network sockets
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
READ BROWSER’S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS - To return search results from your bookmarks.
READ CONTACT DATA - – To return search results from your contact list.
Read SMS or MMS - To return results from your messages.
READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY – For use of device ID number.
VIEW WI-FI STATE - Allows an application to view the information about the state of Wi-Fi.
Keywords: search, web search, contact search, message search, app search, free search app, local search,music search
With this app "Doc Finder", there's no problem!!
It is the fastest way to search installed apps on your phone.
For a quick search, place it on your homescreen or dock.
You can delete apps directly on the result list by tap and holding app icons.
* Non-contiguous text searchable
(consonant search available)
* contact numbers search and speed phonecall support
* Fastest execute (with in 0.1s)
* voice search support
* Sharing application system coming soon
- Quickly search, find and launch apps, contacts, bookmarks, artists, albums and songs
- Learning aptitude: Give the user's favorite items a high ranking within the search results
- As fast as Google's search app while providing better search results :-)
- Search history for quick access to the most recently used items
- Search widget support
How to use?
- Launch Quickdroid by swiping up from the navigation bar or by long-pressing the search key
- The 'Go' key on the soft keyboard, the trackball and the 'Enter' key launch the first suggested item
- Flinging over the search input view clears the search text
- The first time app sync may take some seconds
You can write notes, messages, ideas, shopping list and to do list in QuickNote by different category.
What's more, QuickNote approved that info sync with Google task, letting your notes info more securer and convenient to check at anywhere.
We are sure that QuickNote will be your good partner and friend in work and life.
- Add sticky note widget to your desktop, easy to open and edit.
- Setting reminder in your notes, you will never forget your important things.
- Search notes by keywords in your content.
- It Can be organized in folders, easy to classified your notes.
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list.
- Five kinds of notes background color available to change as you like.
- Share your notes via email, SMS, and etc.
- Sync your notes to Google task.
More advanced features, please have a try, and you'll like it!
More from developer
When you want to search something, Can Call transparent search bar from status bar.
You can use the search function without sacrificing visibility.
Google , Market , Youtubr , Map , Wiki,Twitter,Amazon,Kakaku.com,Rakuten and Yahuoku
You can quickly access the page to look good in the aircraft can also register your favorite aircraft.
In addition, the ads that are displayed on the screen is what you see on the Wiki all.
I'm not going to seek any profit with this app.
We have been prepared for the purpose of improving the life of EXVSFB game players, including myself.