This is the same app as the free version, but without advertisements.
• Google search
• Yahoo search
• Bing search
• Wikipedia search
• DuckDuckGo search
• Weather Forecast search
• Twitter search
• Search globally in Google Maps
• Search Google Play Store (Android Market)
• Search Google News (all languages/countries)
• YouTube search
• DailyMotion search (all 28 countries supported)
• Amazon search (all 9 countries supported)
• eBay search (14 countries supported)
• For Latin-American users: Search MercadoLibre/MercadoLivre (7 countries supported)
• For Korean users: Search Naver (네이버), Nate (네이트) and Daum (다음)
• For Russian users: Search Yandex (Яндекс)
• Switch between different Search Engines with one click.
• Instant search suggestions. Tap them repeatedly to refine your search.
• Add multiple Widgets to your Home Screen, and customize each one as you want.
• Voice Search.
• Quick Search is fast, lightweight and easy-to-use. The search results open in your web browser.
• Many different languages and countries are supported. You can easily change the language/country settings within the app, and the Search Engines will adapt.
• It's faster than doing a search in the Web Browser.
• Weather Forecast: Quickly find the Weather in almost any worldwide city. Users in USA, France, UK and Germany can also find the Weather by postal-code / zip-code.
• Google News: An empty search will show the regional news summary for your country. And you can easily change the region in the language settings.
• Open the app from anywhere, by long-pressing the Search button on your phone.
• No intrusive permissions or background services are used, and it's fast to startup.
Quick Search requires 2 permissions:
• Internet Access: To retrieve search suggestions from the selected website.
• Network State: To detect Wi-Fi and provide the best performance.
The app is localized to English, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Indonesian, German, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic. But the Search Engines work in most global languages.
Note: Install to SD Card is not allowed on this app, because it stops the Widgets working properly.
Email your comments and suggestions to Ozmium.
### Translations ###
Russian: Андрей Кравцов
Chinese (TC / SC): Paul Chan
Thanks for all translators!
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications
1.0.130 Fix "exception list" for lollipop (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.125 Color adjustment for each field
1.0.123 Fix for Android L
1.0.122 Polish (TomoS)
1.0.120 Font fix
1.0.118 Inverted mode fix
1.0.117 External storage fix
1.0.116 Chinese cal fix
1.0.115 Bug fix (battery)
1.0.113 Bug fix (inverted mode, hide when notifying)
1.0.111 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.108 Chinese Calendar Date (Lunar Calendar / 农历)
1.0.107 Hide when notifying
1.0.105 RU fix
1.0.104 Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.103 Fix to 4.4.2 (service not restart, restart when unlock)
1.0.102 Russian Translation (Андрей Кравцов)
1.0.101 Rounded corners option, Update icon, Fixes for Nexus 5
* Enforce READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card fonts), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
* Hide when immersive mode (4.4+)
* Remove +1 button
* Start on boot
1.0.96 Fix update battery delay
1.0.91-94 Reduce battery consumption
1.0.90 Field width adjustment (Ordering section)
1.0.87 Refresh interval, HTC fix
1.0.81 Hide when Calling (READ_PHONE_STATE permission)
1.0.80 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.76 Exclusion List (Require GET_TASKS permission), full screen detection function depreciated
1.0.74, 75 Bug fix for custom location / orientation
1.0.73 Add internal / external storage disk readings (Free / used space)
Make a photo and detect the color of any touched point.
Show hex code, RGB values, and Hex Code.
Assist in deficiency of color vision to the Hex code of Color
Copy to Clipboard
Bookmark Favorite Color
See the Color in full screen
Set the Color as solid wallpaper .
Check wether the dress as #gold and #white, #blue and #black
Like on Facebook
Color Picker from https://code.google.com/p/yuku-android-util/
You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
- Long pressing the search button may not work on some devices, e.g. Defy and Droid X, and of course not on devices without a search button.
- On stock Jelly Bean (Android 4.1 and up), long pressing the search button is overridden by Google Search.
- Unfortunately it is not possible to display the status bar if it is hidden by your launcher. Only the notification drawer will be expanded.
Keywords: Open statusbar, expand status bar, show notifications
The tool is based on Danielle Vass colors file :
Find the code at github : https://github.com/HozakaN/MaterialDesignColorPalette
-Please be careful.
An advertisement is displayed on this application.
Since the fault by which a state is not updated occurred, it returned to Ver1.2.1 base.
The case in use should register a task killer application into an exclusion list.
There is a possibility that the state of a battery may not change.
A display can be changed from two or more themes.
* When a theme is "simple", a design changes with terminals in use.
-The color of an icon
The color of the icon in the status bar and the remaining charge status.
-Battery hour-of-use display
If it starts from a status bar, a battery hour-of-use screen will be displayed.
Things that failures caused by using this software, we are held responsible.
Based on personal responsibility and all employers.
This simple tool let's You load an image, pan around, zoom in and get the color code just by tapping the wanted area/pixel.
Features RGB and HEX color codes.
-Directly share color value
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
Particularly useful for devices that have official docking attachment with additional battery, such as ASUS PadFone and Transformer Pad series.
Originally, additional battery's percentage is available only from a widget. Thus, a user needs to first turn on the screen, then unlock the device, and finally find the home screen with the widget, just to see remaining battery percentages.
With this app, just turn on the screen and see every battery's percentage in the status bar visible at the lock screen.
Optional notification by sound, flashing lights, or vibration when any or all batteries become fully charged. (Default disabled)
Supports Android version 1.6 and later.
Supports Dynamic Display Switch.
Requested Permission Explained
Run at startup: Automatically showing battery percentages after the device powers on eliminates the need to manually run this app every power on. (Default on, can be turned off in the app's settings)
Control vibration: Enables notification with vibration when a battery becomes fully charged.
By the way, in order for an app to keep showing something in the status bar/notification area on Android, the battery notification can not be dismissed, but can stay below most of other notifications, and can be customized to do nothing, open app, or (for ASUS devices only) open ASUS customized settings when tapped.
ASUS The new PadFone Infinity (T004 A86) with PadFone Infinity Station (T003P)
Sony Xperia Z
Reportedly Working Devices
ASUS PadFone 1, its PadFone station, and keyboard dock
ASUS PadFone 2
ASUS PadFone mini and its PadFone station
EeePad Transformer TF101
HTC Desire S
Since the developer has only 2 devices available for testing, it will be appreciated if people can report bugs by e-mail instead of review to enable further two-way communication.
Free version is white text only for status bar.
Widget Text available in 3 colors.
This version is a sample of our paid version and is Ad Supported. Paid version includes 2 additional signal strength widgets and many more options to customize.
*****Screen shots are of paid version.*****
*****Paid version is being constantly improved.*****
Please email us or leave comments for feature requests. We will try to implement as many as possible.
Please do not give this app a bad rating without letting us know why.
In order to use widget you need to first turn on the notification once and then it can be turned off.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget + will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget + to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget +.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
You can specify application launch from the status bar.
BatteryBar and features are more variations of the same color.
We plan to add more themes in the future.
Please see the status bar to specify the color of your favorite droid.
* I changed the layout of the configuration screen.
* Calling time on the screen has changed the way batteries are used.
* Added a notice to the notification of the completion time charge
* Now fully charged and you can select the sound notification.
* In the notice of the charge complete "beep", "Vibrate" is now complete when the notification dialog is checked.
* fixed internal handling of custom color.
When you want to search something, Can Call transparent search bar from status bar.
You can use the search function without sacrificing visibility.
Google , Market , Youtubr , Map , Wiki,Twitter,Amazon,Kakaku.com,Rakuten and Yahuoku
You can quickly access the page to look good in the aircraft can also register your favorite aircraft.
In addition, the ads that are displayed on the screen is what you see on the Wiki all.
I'm not going to seek any profit with this app.
We have been prepared for the purpose of improving the life of EXVSFB game players, including myself.