“answer” is a “Robo Advisor” service from Japan. ”answer” can link your accounts in a variety of financial institutions to a single dashboard and support you to plan your financial future.
- Support to select mutual funds. “answer” provides useful information for beginners who have questions such as, ”I haven’t started to invest yet. I don’t know which mutual fund to buy? ”
- Free to use by anyone.
Features of “answer”:
- Based on your current portfolio and future financial goals it can select the most suitable mutual funds for you from over 5,700 Japan’s mutual funds.
-You can easily register your holding mutual funds from a variety of financial institutions (about 400 companies including banks, securities companies and defined contribution pension funds from May 2015 to the present time).
- By accessing the websites of financial institutions, including Monex, Inc., your holding mutual funds information can be automatically aggregated.
- We evaluate your portfolio and provide a score according to your investment style (from a conservative type to aggressive type).
-Display mutual funds which can make your current portfolio get closer to your target portfolio and improve your score,
- By registering your holding mutual funds, you can check your assets held in multiple financial institutions in a complete view.
Important points of note:
- Following types of mutual funds are not displayed as “answer” funds.
- Less than one year after the new settings
- Bull or Bear funds, leveraged type of funds, options trading type of funds
- The purpose of “answer” is not a solicitation and advertising of certain products, or a recommendation for buy or sell.
- Although every effort has been made about the contents of the various types of information regarding “answer”, the accuracy of its contents as well as the calculation it does not guarantee its timeliness.
Official web site:
For more information about “answer”, please check the following link http://answer.monex.co.jp/
Please send us your opinion, request and if you encounter any bugs, please feel free to report them.
- in the app, "menu" -> "feedback"
Supported OS and devices:
Android 2.3 / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4
Other Supported devices:
Xperia ray SO-03C (Android 2.3.4)
NW-F800 Series (Android 4.0.4)
Nexus S (Android 4.1.2)
SO-04E Xperia A (Android 4.2.2)
Nexus 7 (Android 4.3)
401 SO Xperia Z3 (Android 4.4.4)
Monex, Inc. is a financial instruments firm registered under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law of Japan, with the registered number 165.
Monex, Inc. is a member of Japan Securities Dealers Association, The Financial Futures Association of Japan and Japan Investment Advisers Association.