Wi2Connect is a Wi-Fi hotspot auto-login tool for Wi2 300 Wi-Fi service areas provided by Wire and Wireless Co., Ltd..
Android2.3 or later
- One click to login/logout at Wi2 300 Wi-Fi hotspots
- Hotspot Search
[Wi2 300 Wi-Fi Service Areas]
- Wi-Fi Square (Wi2, Wi2_club,,wifi_square)
Marunouchi (Tokyo), Yokohama area, Limousine Bus Liners, Wi-Fi Square community area etc
- BB MOBILEPOINT (mobilepoint)
McDonalds', Narita Airport etc
*mobilepoint2 is not supported by Wi2connect as of August 2014.
- UQ Wi-Fi (UQ_Wi-Fi)
Toei Subway , On Narita Express etc
note: This tool can NOT be used to login in Shinkansen (The N700 series) or wating areas in Shinkansen Stations.
For detail service areas, please use Area Search on this tool.
[How to set up]
1. Enter your login ID and password.
(To get your login ID and password, please tap Wi2 300 Service Page (top left).
2. Tap Wi2 300 Wi-Fi profile (top right) to install Wi2 300 profile.
[How to use]
Open this tool at one of our Wi-Fi service areas to log in automatically. Once successfully logged in, it will close by itself. Tap the Logout button to logout from a logged-in spot.