Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
With this app you'll can connect to WiFi networks which have WPS protocol enabled. This feature was only available in version 4.1.2 of Android.
App developed with educational purposes. I am not responsible for any misuse.
WPS Connect is focused on verifying if your router is vulnerable to a default PIN. Many routers that companies install own vulnerabilities in this aspect. With this application you can check if your router is vulnerable or not and act accordingly.
Includes default PINs, as well as algorithms such Zhao Chesung (ComputePIN) or Stefan Viehböck (easyboxPIN).
- LG G2
- Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S3
Prior to an assessment, understand that it serves the application.
1. Signal strengh
2. Channel number
3. Security type
4. Link speed
5. Hardware vendor
6. IP number, and etc.
You can see which one is good and bad intuitively, and it is very easy to use.
Also, this application provides "Query nearby network devices" feature.
It scans all connected devices to your AP.
WiFi Picker also supports notification feature with various network information.
(Link speed, IP etc)
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
InstaWifi makes it easy for you to connect and share wifi networks with your friends and family instantly through the use of NFC and QR codes. Simply tap your phone on a sticker, or scan a QR code to connect to a wifi network.
InstaWifi is only needed to generate the QR code for your wifi network. Once you have the QR code, any Android smartphone with the Barcode Scanner app by zxing (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android) installed can scan to automatically connect.
For the NFC features, InstaWifi needs to be installed on the device to read the NFC sticker correctly.
Interested in playing around with NFC but don't know where or what type of NFC stickers to buy? Donate a couple bucks to the developer and I will send you special Android-themed NFC stickers as a token of appreciation.
For more details, see the help section in the menu of the app.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING before installing:
If you rooted your phone, InstaWifi will ask for root on startup so that it'll automatically grab your WiFi password and security type so that you don't have to manually type it in. Root access is not required.
DO NOT share the QR code to people you do not trust. The QR code has your wifi network password embedded in the image, and should only be used to share with family or friends.
Storage - External SD card access is used to save QR images onto the SD card so that GMail and other applications can retrieve the image and attach it to their app.
Network Communication - NFC permission is used to read/write from a NFC tag, as well as for Android Beam. Also to view WiFi networks to populate the list of WiFi networks you've connected to.
System Tools - To enable and disable WiFi.
Report any bugs or feedback on instawifi.jessechen.net
Be aware that the return window is 15 minutes.
For support, visit http://wififixer.wordpress.com or email the developer using the link below.
Thank you for your donation!
***IMPORTANT!!!**** The current Wifi Fixer release is not showing in the market for Android 5.x. If you are on Android 5.x and want want to download Wifi Fixer, please join the beta program:
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
Guest access – An easy way for visitors to get online. Give password-protected Internet access to visiting friends and family while keeping your own information private. No need to remember the guest password, it’s in the app. Simply email the password to your guest and they’ll be online in no time.
Add devices to your network – Quickly connect your computers, gaming consoles, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to your network.
Access Wi-Fi settings – Access your network name and password at anytime from anywhere in your home. If you need your password to add a device manually, quickly access it via your app.
Access router features – Keep your router up-to-date. Check for firmware updates and view details about your router, including model name and number, serial number, firmware version, and more. Plus, easily get a new WAN IP address or reboot your router.
Disclaimer: An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of your router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
• This product will only work with a Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here:http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Requires an active Wi-Fi connection to your Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router.
• Android 2.2.1 or greater
Home networking just got easier. When connected to your home Wi-Fi, use the Cisco Connect Express App to add devices to your network, manage guest access, and change Wi-Fi and router information. Now Linksys E-Series, X-Series and Valet router users can have their real-time network information at their fingertips from anywhere in the home.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Puedes compartir la clave para que nunca la pierdas.
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
The main features are the wireless WiFi network scanner with filter types and the access to wireless open networks.
The scanner basic functionality are autoscan fast and slow, normal scan on demand, turbo scan, looking for types of networks, types of encryption to seek, search for channels, search for ESSID, search for BSSID, search by signal strength, search for WPS, search for ESS, sound to warn filtered networks, a network connection status and a description of wireless networks.
In order to connected to open Wireles WiFi networks click on the open network, for other Wireless WiFi networks invoke to setup Wireless WiFi.
It also saves the list of networks obtained a CSV file in the root scard through the menu.
The Google Play Store version does NOT contain any functionality to perform criminal acts of intrusion on protected Wireless WiFi networks. This is NOT a hacker app.
The use of this product wireless analysis software should be a basic tool for professionals and individuals who are eager to know the security level of wireless facilities is strictly forbidden to use it to commit criminal acts of intrusion on wireless networks of which we do not own or do not have permissions to analyze their security.
• Live viewing of single or split screen (four, nine and sixteen channels simultaneously)
• Swipe support for fast camera switching
• Portrait and landscape viewing
• Multi-DVR management for vacation homes or multi-location businesses
• Search for recorded video by alarm triggers, motion or time
• Instantly capture a snapshot to your Photo Library
• Remote control of pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) cameras
• Audio support
• View alarm input status and control trigger outputs
• Dual Stream support
"Travel Japan Wi-Fi" app connects you to as much as 200,000+ free wifi spots and provides useful travel tips!
Our free and fast WiFi services will make your Japan visit pleasant!
Travel Japan Wi-Fi app "Basic"
- This app connects you to more than 60,000+ free Wi-Fi spots for 2 weeks without any charges. wifi spot areas
cover many places across Japan.
- App contents are available in English.
- Easy to connect to Wi-Fi using the WiFi manager function.
- Nearby cafe, gourmet restaurant, inn, drug store, electronic shop, etc are recommended in the app.
- Famous sightseeing spots, landmark informations are also available.
Examples of main coverage area
- Akihabara, Don Quijote, Matsumoto Kiyoshi, Marunouchi Tokyo, Starbucks Coffee Japan, Yokohama China Town and
other cities, etc.
Travel Japan Wi-Fi app "Premium"
- Wider area coverage is available by free coupon "premium code" provided by our alliance corporation.
- Input the code in the app and connect to free WiFi at 200,000+ mobile access points for two weeks without any
- Coverage area includes famous convenience stores, hamburger shops, many food shops, transportation across
Japan, Kyoto, Kobe, other cities and etc.
- Following website displays ways to get the premium codes :
- Please access the following website to view WiFi coverage areas (in English only) :
* Premium code is required to use SSID "Wi2premium" and "Wi2premium_club". SSID "mobilepoint" and
"mobilepoint2" are unavailable.
- Cost incurred for 3G, LTE communications is at your expense.
- WiFi services are provided without any encryption.
- The app uses iOS Maps.
- The app collects device and GPS data to analyze app usage trends in Japan and provide better services.
Statistics are provided to alliance corporation without personal information.
- Please send your query about the app to the following email address (only in English). Call center is not