Oricon Music Store is a music download app operated by Oricon. We are delivering various genres such as J-POP, Western music, and anime. It also covers the latest CM songs and drama theme songs. You can also browse the lyrics, the latest entertainment news, and the Oricon ranking for free!
We have "singles" that you can buy from one song, "albums" that you can buy in bulk, and so on. In addition, you can try out and purchase e-books centered on popular comics on your device, and there are plenty of free works.
● Deliver a wealth of artists in each genre!
In J-POP, popular idol groups "AKB48", "Nogizaka46", "Sakurazaka46" and
Also delivered are talented artists such as "Kenshi Yonezu", "Gen Hoshino", and "Namie Amuro".
K-POP distributes old and new popular artists such as "BTS (BTS)", "TWICE", and "Dong Bang Shin Ki".
In Western music, we deliver world-renowned artists such as "Ariana Grande," "Ed Sheeran," and "Bruno Mars."
■ High-quality sound comparable to that of a CD. Download directly on your smartphone!
The Oricon Music Store delivers music at 320kbps with high sound quality. You can download songs directly from your Android smartphone (tablet). You can listen to it for free. In addition, since there is a batch download function, you can download all the songs in the album at once.
■ Supports various login methods and payments!
[Corresponding login method]
(1) Carrier ID (d account, au ID, My SoftBank)
(2) SNS account (Twitter account, Facebook account)
(3) Google account
(4) Yahoo! JAPAN ID
(5) Rakuten member ID
(6) Oricon ID
* The Oricon ID is an ID that can be used only at the Oricon Music Store. If you do not use the IDs (1) to (5), please use the Oricon ID.
[Available payment methods]
・ Credit card payment (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners)
・ Carrier payment (docomo sp-mode payment, au simple payment, SoftBank collective payment)
・ Rakuten Pay
■ You can purchase from one song!
There are two ways to purchase, one is to enroll in the monthly course and purchase with points, and the other is to purchase each song (payment each time). When you enroll in the monthly course, the "premium membership system" will be applied, in which points will increase each month according to the duration. Points can also be used for e-books.
■ Lyrics browsing
You can browse the lyrics for free without purchasing the song.
You can browse the download rankings as well as the Oricon CD rankings for free from various periods such as daily, weekly, and monthly.
■ Entertainment News
You can browse the latest entertainment news provided by Oricon every day for free.
■ About music playback
Downloaded songs can be played with the player app pre-installed on your model. Please note that the player apps that can be played differ depending on the model.
It can be played with the "Media Player" application provided by NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
It can be played with the "LISMO Player" application provided by KDDI CORPORATION.
It can be played with the "Music / Video" or "Music" application provided by SoftBank Mobile Corp.
* Downloaded songs can also be played on compatible external devices (SD cards, etc.). However, some DRM-protected songs cannot be transferred to external devices.
■ About application compatible models
Please check the compatible models before downloading the app.
Some Chaku-Uta and Chaku-Mero are not supported.
・ Account registration is required to download music.
-Downloaded songs can be transferred from "PC to smartphone (Android, iphone)", "Smartphone (Android, iphone) to PC" and "compatible external devices (iPod, Walkman". However, some DRM protection is provided. The music that has been played cannot be transferred to an external device.
・ Some songs are being distributed with sound quality of 320kbps or less.
・ Purchased songs can be re-downloaded as many times as you like. There is no additional charge.
・ Music distribution may end without notice. Songs that have been distributed will not be re-downloaded.
■ How to disable apps on pre-installed devices
For customers using NTT DoCoMo GALAXY S II / GALAXY Tab 10.1 / au GALAXY SII ISW11SC
Pre-installed apps (apps that are already installed at the time of purchase) cannot be uninstalled due to the specifications of the device, but you can disable the apps by the following methods. By disabling the app, the icon display and update notification will disappear.
* To disable, the Android version must be the latest (4.0.3 or later).
(1) Open "Settings" → "Applications"
(2) Select "Oricon Music Store" from the "All" tab
(3) Tap "Disable"
For pre-installed devices with Android version 2.3.6 or earlier, we have prepared a method to stop the update notification from Google Play.
(1) Select "Uninstall" from this screen (Google Play) to uninstall the update.
(2) Tap "Open" after uninstalling the update.
(3) The browser will start. Please refer to this page for the detailed setting method.
You can check the Android version in "Settings" → "About device". To update Android to the latest version, go to "Settings" → "About phone" → "Software update" or "Major update".
* GALAXY S2 and GALAXY Tab 10.1 cannot be uninstalled because this app is installed as a part of the system at the time of shipment. We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding.
* "Chaku-Uta" is a registered trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
* Product names and company names on this page are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.