"Taion Log" is a simple and easy-to-use health care app for recording and managing body temperature.
It is simple and easy to record and manage body temperature not only for children but also for groups such as family members and employees.
All available free of charge.
In light of the current situation, we thought that there was something we could contribute as Litpla Co., Ltd., which operates the next-generation theme park “Little Planet,” where play replaces learning.
We have developed a temperature measurement app for the health management of “Little Planet” employees as a support app for body temperature recording, management, and hygiene habits for families and small stores.
It was difficult to manage the body temperature of multiple people on paper, but by using the app, anyone can easily enter and manage it.
*Little Planet operates a theme park that nurtures children who will lead the future through a new experience of "technology" and "play".
[Features of the app]
● Easy body temperature input with swipe operation
● Easy-to-understand display of body temperature transitions in a graph
● Collectively manage records of multiple people
● Share data on other devices with the group function
● Supporting hygiene habits with a checklist for washing hands and gargling
● Push notifications prevent forgetting to enter
* Please note that this application is for recording the measured body temperature and does not have a function to measure body temperature.