This is the keyboard from Android 4.0 (code name Ice Cream Sandwich). It's the same keyboard you'll find on brand new devices, except you won't need a new device to use it! As a matter of fact, it works on pretty much any device that supports software keyboards (including old phones running Android 1.5/Cupcake).
This keyboard is 100% free. If you like it and want to contribute to our efforts, you can purchase the donate version of this keyboard.
If you want something a little more customizable, please try Ultra Keyboard. It has many innovative features designed to help you get the most out of your Android text experience.
About requested permissions: The Internet permission is necessary to make speech-to-text work on older devices. That is the only thing it's used for.
Switchr Pro Key
With the Pro Key installed alongside Switchr, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to take advantage of all gestures, swipe from the right or bottom edge, customize every visual aspect, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
Here is the full feature list:
- Bottom edge trigger
- Live Switching (switch apps in realtime)
- Gestures for closing apps
- Pin running apps
- Pin an unlimited amount of apps
- CoverFlow Effects (tweak scroll speed, transition animations, etc)
- Blacklist/Whitelist apps
- Removed Pro Ads
- Visual swipe indicator
- Switchr Arc customization
- Halo support for root users
- Switchr Slide sidebar
- Search action replacement (swipe up from navbar, long press hardware menu key, or press the hardware search key)
- Support further development
This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
The app consists of a trigger button and a navigation panel that shows up when the the trigger button is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the four edges of device by dragging and dropping. Two locations are remembered for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
For devices that have the traditional hardware keys, this app is used as replacement that allows you to easily access navigation controls wherever you want. For devices with soft keys in Android navigation bar, this app enables users to enjoy a full-screen display when the default Android navigation bar is hidden or disabled.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app. No configuration is needed except Accessibility service needs to be enabled for the app;
2) Navigate to Settings, find Accessibility item in SYSTEM section and click it;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, click Handy Soft Keys item in SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger button will show up on the middle of the right edge in the screen; it will fades off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device, it will appear again;
6) Click the trigger button, navigation buttons will show up just around your finger. You only need slicking your finger to a navigation button and release;
7) To change the location of the buttons, long press the trigger button until the device vibrates, you can drag the buttons wherever you want.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily uninstalled (removed) from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK", the app stops running and is removed.
virtual key, virtual button, soft button, mechanical key, hardware button, physical key, navigation bar
For example, the ConnectBot need D-pad to switch Ctrl or Esc key.
Some Android phone not support D-Pad.
- Support D-Pad control.
- Support Volume Up or Down
- Support Ctrl-A to Z and Esc
This is IME app, you need to enable from setting.
*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
Imagine a situation where you have damaged your hardware keys and unable to navigate then this App might save your day.
This is the Ad-Free version of SoftKey Enabler.
- Android 4.0 +
- Busybox should be installed
Tested Working On :
- Galaxy S3
- Galaxy Note 2
- HTC One X
Apart from the tested devices, it should be able to run on any rooted device running on Android 4.0+.
If you have any feature request, suggestions or bug report then please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to resolve any issue or add add new feature.
You only need to trust one app with your SSH keys - that's ConnectBot, which already has great infrastructure for managing public keys - and all other apps defer to it for signing the cryptographic-challenges required to initiate an SSH session.
The pull-request to get this functionality merged back into ConnectBot is here:
See the Agit SSH page for more details:
IF YOU HAVE UNEXPECTED ISSUES AFTER THE UPDATE, PLEASE RESTART YOUR PHONE, AND UNINSTALL/REINSTALL THE APP IF IT'S NOT ENOUGH.
IMPORTANT: the Pro version is a standalone app, you don't need to keep this Trial if you installed the Pro version. You can transfer easily your settings to the Pro version by using "Backup to SD card" option in Trial settings, and then "Restore from Trial" in Pro settings.
Multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
Don't forget to read the FAQ on the web site if you have problems, answers to most common issues are there!
*** To enable the keyboard, go to “Language and keyboard” settings, and check “Smart Keyboard Pro” box. Then long press in any text input area until a popup menu appears, select "Input Method" in this menu, and choose "Smart Keyboard PRO" in the list (see the video).
If you find bugs such as force close issues, please go to the web site and contact the support. If you want help, it's completely useless to leave bad comments here as we cannot contact you!
Ignore the warning about the keyboard "collecting your personal data", this is a standard Android message when you activate any third party input method.
Contains layouts for the following languages (check the market for available dictionaries):
Indonesian: Bahasa Indonesia
Vietnamese: Tiếng Việt
ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
■ press the home button to return to the desktop
■ In any screen draggable to eliminate virtual keys icon
■ Click on any screen virtual keys icon, you can temporarily hide the virtual keys
■ Simply touch the screen anywhere, virtual buttons can be restored
■ Close icon to re-enter the program, press the return key to leave
★★★This app is NOT able to display Emoji★★★
This is the Keyboard to input Emoji icons in everywhere such as email, twitter, sms…… together with the normal English keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
★ Swipe left/right to different page of the same category emoji.
★ Click on the category to move to next page.
★ Swipe left/right to swap between alphabet & numbers keyboard.
★ Also, Input symbol such as ♥★♪♬◢◣◤◥♂♀▲▼█■㏂㏘ ✔✘∴∵⇦⇧⇨⇩‧ツ─…
To enable the Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting
-> Language & Keyboard, then check the Emoji Keyboard to enable it.
To use emoji keyboard, you need to change the input method
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), change the input method by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
In Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.x), change the input method by chick on any text box, then drag down the notification bar and select "Select Input Method", then choose Emoji Keyboard.
If you have issue, please send me an email. Please don't comment below only as I can't reach you directly from the section below. Thanks!
This app is not able to make Android to display the emoji as Android is not natively support Emoji
If you want to see the Emoji icon on your device, please follow the steps below to replace the font.
1. you need to have a rooted device. For how to root your device, please google it yourself.
2. backup /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by adb or Root Explorer
3. download the font with emoji from http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwk72t
4. replace the font in /system/fonts/DroidSansFallback.ttf by the "downloaded font" by adb or Root Explorer
5. if you use Root Explorer, please press "Mount R/W" on the top right corner to enable the write permission on /system/fonts/
6. set the file permission of the font as below
user = read & write
group = read
others = read
If you have used Font Changer to update the font previous, please use Font Changer to replace the system font to Emoji Font. Otherwise some of the Emoji could not been shown up.
◆◆◆◆ or you can download Emoji Font Updater below ◆◆◆◆
Once more, please backup before you do anything.
If you don't have the emoji font, the emoji can still be sent correctly although it doesn't shown up on the screen. In addition, you can use this keyboard together with Whatsapp or others apps which support emoji.
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android Apps directly on Android devices. This premium key enables the following features:
- Saving files in pure Java projects
- Saving files in larger Android projects (5+ Java files)
- Direct run without user prompt on rooted devices
- Git push/commit
- APK publishing
- Offline SDK Help
- Some customization options
** Our free App lets you try PowerMax out - buy only after you prove to yourself that it works! If you have any problems purchasing, downloading or activating after download, email us and we will do our best to help **
Once the evaluation period is over, PowerMax users who are not interested in purchasing a key can still continue using PowerMax in its Lite version. This license key will not add a new app to the phone - it will you to use full PowerMax features.
PowerMax is a mobile application that will help you extend the battery life of your mobile device. When you’re on the go and notice that you’re mobile is about to die, or if you know it’s going to be a long day until your next charge, turn on PowerMax. PowerMax will save your battery and better manage power for you.
In the Lite version, the history screen is disabled and advertising is displayed in the bottom. You may continue to use the App for as long as you wish. Thank you for clicking on our ads!
More from developer
this app is wrapper. therefore this launches Gallery or Gallery3D, then finish. the behavior (ex. force close) after launch is not related to this app.
cannot use GET_CONTENT when "Launch by default" is checked.
SoundRecorder saves recording*.3gpp or recording*.amr on /sdcard. this can rename *.3gpp to *.3gp for mime-type audio/3gpp. mime-type audio/amr is recommended.
* manage note and location information under folder
* symbolic link
* encrypt note content
* record voice
* stick picture
* link to google map
* link to google calendar
* link to email sender
(pick mail address for Android 4 and over)
* move this app to sdcard