2) This application is provided with Read-Out-Loud feature which enables your device to read out the text for you.
3) It provides information about Indias history interms of both Chronology and Category wise.
4) It also throws light on Indian Constitutional Laws.
5) 'About India' application provides National Anthem (Jana Gana Mana) and National Song (Vande Mataram) of India along with its translation in English. User can also listen to the national anthem and national song.
6) This application also provides information about various famous tourists places in India.
7) It lists all the states and union territories in India along with its capital and other information.
Panda Character is so cute.
What's “1-2-3!(Acchi Muite Hoi)”?
Japanese Traditional Game.
Usually, 2 players battle game.
This application realizes the traditional game for android.
Player vs. Android.
First of all,
(1)Decide Offence OR Defense by playing the “Jan ken” (paper-stone-scissors).
If you win by “Jan ken”, you get Offence for “1-2-3!(Acchi Muite Hoi)”.
In case of lose by “Jan ken”, you get Defense.
“STONE” win against “SCISSORS”
“SCISSORS” win against “PAPER”
“PAPER” win against “STONE”
If same, DRAW. (Re-play the “Jan ken”)
(2)Offence moves the finger in front of Defense’s face with saying “1-2(Acchi Muite)”.
After that, Offence moves the finger for the direction which Offence select with saying “3!(Hoi)”.
(select the direction out of 4 directions(↑,↓,→,←))
Defense watches this finger and forecast what of direction Offence will select, and Defense will decide the different direction Offence select and at the time of “3!(Hoi)”, Defense moves the face to his/her decided direction.
(This application replace the face moving action by Defense with “Flick” on the panel.
In case that Offence finger direction MATCH with Defense face direction, Offence WIN, Defense LOSE.
In case that Offence finger DOES NOT MATCH with Defense face direction, DRAW.
Return to (1) continue the game.
-Offence could not “LOSE”, so it’s important to get offence by winning the “Jan Ken”.
-Unfortunately, you are defense by losing the “Jan Ken”, Forecast the other direction against Offence finger direction. Therefore, you can get DRAW and have a chance to get Offence at the next inning.