● App Features
1. Good for children of all ages
Have fun learning about "numbers" together with marine animals. Can be used by a wide range of ages from infants to lower elementary school students.
2. Uncerstanding the "concept of numbers"
This app aims to create content that emphasizes understanding of the "concept of numbers" rather than by repetitive calculation drills. By understanding the essence of what numbers are, the meaning of "add" and"subtract" it is possible to not only build a strong foundation but also increase application skills.
3. For four languages (English, Japanese, Chinese, German)
Numbers are read in three languages, English, Japanese, and Chinese, and it is possible to freely switch among them during the game. This will help children who want to become bilingual or trilingual.
● Scene showing the app in use
It is possible to use the app in a wide variety of scenes. Teach infants from the number 1. For preschoolers, advance on to experiencing "digits" and theh four basic arithmetic operations. Have students learn how to read numbers not only in Japanese, but in English and Chinese, too. Solid understanding will come from the "massiveness" of numbers and not just from learning to count. There are many other ways in to use it, too. Using it together with calculation and repetition drills is also effective.
● Parents are encouraged to study with their children
We recommend that fathers and mothers use the "Playing with Numbers" app with their children. Children can also play by themselves, but children will enjoy it more if they can play it as a game with a parent who asks questions about the relationship between the numbers and the fish, which is a very effective way of studying.
● Operating environment
- Recommended environment
・ Android 4.0 or later
- Guaranteed operating environment
・ Android 2.3 or later
2) This application is provided with Read-Out-Loud feature which enables your device to read out the text for you.
3) It provides information about Indias history interms of both Chronology and Category wise.
4) It also throws light on Indian Constitutional Laws.
5) 'About India' application provides National Anthem (Jana Gana Mana) and National Song (Vande Mataram) of India along with its translation in English. User can also listen to the national anthem and national song.
6) This application also provides information about various famous tourists places in India.
7) It lists all the states and union territories in India along with its capital and other information.
Panda Character is so cute.
What's “1-2-3!(Acchi Muite Hoi)”?
Japanese Traditional Game.
Usually, 2 players battle game.
This application realizes the traditional game for android.
Player vs. Android.
First of all,
(1)Decide Offence OR Defense by playing the “Jan ken” (paper-stone-scissors).
If you win by “Jan ken”, you get Offence for “1-2-3!(Acchi Muite Hoi)”.
In case of lose by “Jan ken”, you get Defense.
“STONE” win against “SCISSORS”
“SCISSORS” win against “PAPER”
“PAPER” win against “STONE”
If same, DRAW. (Re-play the “Jan ken”)
(2)Offence moves the finger in front of Defense’s face with saying “1-2(Acchi Muite)”.
After that, Offence moves the finger for the direction which Offence select with saying “3!(Hoi)”.
(select the direction out of 4 directions(↑,↓,→,←))
Defense watches this finger and forecast what of direction Offence will select, and Defense will decide the different direction Offence select and at the time of “3!(Hoi)”, Defense moves the face to his/her decided direction.
(This application replace the face moving action by Defense with “Flick” on the panel.
In case that Offence finger direction MATCH with Defense face direction, Offence WIN, Defense LOSE.
In case that Offence finger DOES NOT MATCH with Defense face direction, DRAW.
Return to (1) continue the game.
-Offence could not “LOSE”, so it’s important to get offence by winning the “Jan Ken”.
-Unfortunately, you are defense by losing the “Jan Ken”, Forecast the other direction against Offence finger direction. Therefore, you can get DRAW and have a chance to get Offence at the next inning.