Use the rake or stick to make nice patterns on sand and the leveller to erase. Choose sand colour and decorate your garden, all to the sound of relaxing music.
Save a snapshot of your Zen Garden 3D and share it with your friends!
* If your device has a menu button, use it to hide/show the menu.
** A snapshot is automatically saved to your device when pressing the share button.
ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Release your creativity! Draw stunning sketches and have fun with your photos by adding stickers. Publish your sketches and invite friends to collaborate. When your friends add their creativity to the mix, you might be surprised. Sketch is easy, smart and a lot of fun.
The app is designed to work on all Android smartphones and tablets running version 4.2 or later. However, some manufacturers may have set compatibility limitations in their devices resulting in decreased functionality.
- Draw a sketch from scratch with our pencils, markers and magic brushes on a canvas of your choice
- Import pictures and enhance them using stickers
- Browse and download a variety of fun sticker packs and be notified when new ones are available
- Share sketches and invite others to join the fun
- Use layer support to create cool effects
- Use the color picker to get the color you want
- Add and format text
- Pan and zoom to edit details in your sketches
- Access to premium content through in-app purchases
Sony asks you to respect personal integrity and not use Sketch in activities where people may be offended.
Get early access to the latest features and help us improve Sketch by signing up for beta versions.
Please visit the Sketch Beta Community [https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109370935051256159645] to get started.
Images are saved under Photos and Gallery as well as in the "Paint Brush Pro folder.
* Draw in Fullscreen mode
* Undo/Redo painting actions
* Save and Load images
* Switch between draw/move mode. Move canvas around the screen
* Pinch zoom canvas
* Brush and eraser size and shape configuration
* Set the canvas background to any picture from your phones gallery and other locations
* Use the colour picker to set the brush or background fill colour
* Lots of cool tools/effects like pipette, stamp, circle/ellipse/rectangle shapes, crop image, flip image, zoom, line, fill, rotate, use cursor to paint, etc
* Edit previous works
Many more cool feature updates coming soon.
Report your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Color Effect (only for Full Version. IAP item)
realistic fluid simulation based water flow effect. : Water flow effect, mix color, melt color pencil
Water brush (only for Full Version. IAP item)
melt color pencil strokes on paper with this water brush!
pencil stroke with texture of paper surface
- Realistic Color Pencil
- Realistic Water color effect based on Fluid simulation
- Support Art Tools : color pencil, marker, airbrush, crayon, ballpen, Fountain Pen and eraser
(You can use more tools - pencil brush, water color, water brush, digital brush and oriental brush - by purchasing in-app-billing item)
- Easy user interface
- Support tip & pressure control
- 7 kinds of 10+ colors of papers
- Undo & redo
- Import a picture from photo album
- Export to email, facebook, twitter
Question? Bug Report?
Email : email@example.com
Twitter : @WaterColorPenci
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Water-Color-Pencil/136870679784065
This is the notice for updated version of 'Hello' Series and 'Water Color Pencil' app, related to function of 'Image Save to External Storage.'
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message 'Cannot Save To Camera Folder' when save image, please execute basic 'Camera' app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
“Relaxation music” for deep sleep, meditation, and stress relief!
3 relaxing melodies with nature sounds!
Options for setting different time intervals!
Exquisite graphic design and intuitive touch screen controls!
Suitable for all generations of users!
New “relaxing music for sleeping” coming soon!
♫ Nature Sounds Zen Relax Music ♫ offers you a wonderful collection of sounds for sleeping and relaxing which will solve all your sleeping problems. Forget about insomnia and all your worries because amazing relaxing music is here to save the day. These soothing sounds will relax your busy brain and put it into a state of deep sleep in a matter of minutes. If you want to relax your body and give your brain a break from everyday problems, listen to these calming melodies and don't worry about a thing. Various nature sounds (sounds of the ocean, sounds of the sea, rain sounds, sounds of the jungle, and sounds of the birds singing) will take you to the land of dreams as soon as you close your eyes and begin listening. Download this free music therapy app and enjoy in the relaxing nature sound effects.
Classic music with instrumental sounds of the piano, the guitar, and the violin is highly beneficial for human brain. It can improve your concentration and focus and it is especially helpful for students. You can listen to instrumental music when studying for your exams or when you're reading a book. Moreover, you can listen to ambient music at the office while you're working since it will provide an atmosphere of peace and tranquility and take off the pressure. Science has proven that relaxation music increases serotonin levels in the bloodstream and improves neural activity in the brain. Download ♫ Nature Sounds Zen Relax Music ♫ and see for yourself!
Weather or not you're a fan of yoga and meditation, you can always incorporate this collection of meditation songs into your everyday activities. You can listen to this zen music for relaxing and sleeping also while exercising, while having a massage at the spa, while having a bubble bath at home, or while taking a walk. Sleep sounds and meditation music also help with anger management, lowering blood pressure, warding off depression and headache as well as improving your general well-being. Therefore, don't hesitate! Put on your earphones, play nature sounds and manage your stress and high blood pressure. Sounds of the rain and other yoga music sounds will boost your entire immune system if you listen to them regularly.
♫ Nature Sounds Zen Relax Music ♫ - for all new parents! If you have a baby and you have troubles putting it to sleep, this free sound therapy app will take your worries away. These sounds for sleeping can become wonderful lullabies for babies and kids which will easily lull your children to sleep. Play this soothing music and take a nap while your baby is sound asleep! These bedtime songs will secure good night's sleep and sweet dreams for both you and your baby. Who needs a white noise generator when you have this music for sleeping app? Download it now and enjoy in all the benefits it brings you!
Please support us by telling your friends about ♫ Nature Sounds Zen Relax Music ♫ and leaving us a good review!
Simple to use and suitable for all ages.
-more than 10 brushes
-5 types of effects
-insert a picture as a background
-save your drawing
-share drawings on facebook, twitter, tumblr, email, etc.
Load pre-made sketches and watch them draw in as they were originally created!
Enter "Showcase Mode" to view the sketches from all angles, using your head position to rotate around the scene!
Enable the Microphone and watch certain sketches come to life as the brush strokes respond to your voice!
Visit the Tilt Brush website to learn more!
Works with Google Cardboard.
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
Get an ad-free painting tool for free!
My Paints Free is one of the best painting tools for children and adults. It contains
many brushes (over 30) and other features, such as eraser, undo/redo, image
loading/saving/sharing, and more!
★ The Pro version includes all features of the My Paints free version but has a newer
version (with new features added) and new brushes ★
• Contains no ads, no spyware.
• Tools including various brushes, eraser, filler, color picker (with transparency
• The application supports the most types of Android phones and tablets.
• "My paints" saves edited photos and new pictures into SD-card.
• You can load pictures and photos from the gallery.
• Kids mode included (random color changing).
• The sharing feature is added: you can share your artwork with your friends in Google
+, Facebook, Picasa, DropBox, Facebook, Gmail, etc; via MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth (firstly
you may need to install these apps).
• You can continue to edit your last unsaved artwork next day after new start of the
• Undo/Redo features are included.
• You can play your activities with embedded player
Get pleasure from drawing on the screen of your phone!
Draw everything that you want and then share your
masterpieces with friends . Save your pictures to watch later.
- Share via Facebook , email , Bluetooth or via other programs;
- Undo mistakes;
- Redo last canceled actions;
- Use effects (dashed line, emboss, empty inside, blur (normal, solid, inner, outer ))
- Take picture from camera or gallery and draw;
- Change background color;
- Change line width and color;
- Pencil / Eraser;
I hope You will enjoy it!
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork (only for Android 4.1 or above).
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibisPaint X also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 20 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from Gallery, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel (selection layer).
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions (stored in free memory).
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Smudge not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/540.
*Blur not supported on devices with PowerVR SGX 531/535/540 or NVIDIA Tegra 2/3.
-Smooth zoom (70%-3000%).
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (mp4) and captures (png) to Gallery with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Encoding and uploading functions (only on devices with Android 4.1 or above)
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Push notifications for comments on your artwork.
- Download other people's artwork (vector file).
- Enjoy other people's artwork in "Local Gallery".
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
Devices with Android 4.0 with OpenGL ES 2.0 and multi-touch support, upload function only on Android 4.1 and above.
However, HW-03E and dtab 01 are currently not supported.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibisPaint support.