ArtRage places the tools of a real art studio at your fingertips and is perfect for anyone who loves drawing. Try out the Pencils for sketching, the Oil Tube for impasto, and Felt Pens for a Copic marker effect.
ArtRage doesn't just place color on your canvas. It keeps track of how much paint there is and how wet it is, so you can blend color under the brush as you paint, or lay down thick lines of pigment for smearing with the Palette Knife just like the real thing. Watercolors react to the wetness of the brush and paper, to create hard edged strokes or blend to soft gradients. Canvas grain affects the paint, and dry pigments break up on the surface to create textures. It's not just a special effect, it's a live simulation of the properties of real paint.
Come join the ArtRage artist community, learn more about the program and find help!
Real world painting tools include Oils, Watercolor, Paint Rollers, Pencils, Crayons and more. Each tool has a range of settings that reflect familiar properties such as how much thinner is applied to the paint, or how soft a pencil tip is. Tools apply texture as well as color, and blend under the brush.
Add Layers to your painting and work on individual elements without damaging others. ArtRage supports a wide range of Layer Blend Modes that let you create effects like shading and highlights in your paintings.
Import photos, converting them to oil for smearing or as Reference Images pinned to the canvas as a visual guide. You can load photos as Tracing Images which are overlaid on the canvas, and have ArtRage select colors from them automatically as you paint.
The interface has been designed to maximize your creative space without hiding away critical functions such as tool and color selection. As you paint, it gets out of the way so that you don’t have to stop and manually adjust panels. With support for Multi-Touch gestures, important shortcuts are available without needing any interface.
- Oil Brush, Watercolor, Airbrush, Palette Knife, Paint Roller, Paint Tube, Inking Pen, Pencil, Marker Pen, Wax or Chalk Pastel, Eraser, Flood Fill, Glitter Tube, Gloop Pen.
- Unlimited layers, Photoshop standard blend modes, visibility and opacity controls.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo. Load photos as References or Tracing Overlays. Store as many color samples as you want for later use.
- Store ArtRage Painting files in your local gallery and export common image formats using the sharing systems your device supports.
- Designed for compact operation at different resolutions and supports all screen orientations. Easy access pods provide convenient functionality without getting in the way. Elements vanish as you paint so you can paint underneath without having to stop. Multi-Touch shortcuts for canvas manipulation, Undo/Redo, and Brush Size.
Help & Support:
- Quick Reference and Guide cover the basics of the application. Free product support available via our Forums or by email to our support team.
Thanks to Bo Paweena for the fantastic paintings used in the screenshots.
Just use it for a few minutes and you will feel like a buddhist monk. Nirvana was never so close!
More interactive experiences at: http://www.juankysoriano.com
--- Changes on 1.01 ---
Added support for Android KitKat
Preparing the application for futures updates... coming soon...
SketchBook now offers three membership levels, so you can choose the plan that’s right for you. SketchBook membership is supported across platforms - existing members automatically unlock advanced features by signing into the app with their SketchBook account credentials. Visit www.sketchbook.com to learn more about SketchBook memberships and sign up for an account.
• The entire screen is your canvas with a full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
• Control the finest details of your art with up to a 2500% zoom
• Choose from over 10 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
• Easily organize your sketches in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering
• Save and store your works of art on your Dropbox account
• Sign in with a free SketchBook account and unlock the Layer Editor, Symmetry Tools, and more
Advanced Pro Tools (available for purchase in-app for $3.99):
• Choose from a comprehensive brush library with over 100 preset pencils, pens, markers, and brushes
• Synthetic and Smudge brushes
• Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes, makes it flexible to build up your images and explore alternatives on your creative direction
• Full Copic® Color Library
• Advanced Selection tools for improved precision – select items using Marquee and Lasso tools or the Magic Wand.
• Gradient fills tools including linear and radial options.
• Other workflow improvements, including new ruler guides and more
• English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Visit www.sketchbook.com to create a free SketchBook account and to learn more about the entire SketchBook family of apps.
Paint Brush drawing contains following painting/drawing options:
- Select Brush color
- Select Background color
- Brush Stroke size
- Special drawing effects for brushes
C) Outer spray
- load images from gallery and draw
- Save your painting/drawing on device SD card.
- Share paintings/drawings via installed social sites like facebook,e-mail, whatsup, wechat, twitter etc.
This app also offers tablet-optimized UI and supports android lollipop and kitkat.
Images are saved under Photos and Gallery as well as in the "Paint Brush Pro folder.
* Draw in Fullscreen mode
* Undo/Redo painting actions
* Save and Load images
* Switch between draw/move mode. Move canvas around the screen
* Pinch zoom canvas
* Brush and eraser size and shape configuration
* Set the canvas background to any picture from your phones gallery and other locations
* Use the colour picker to set the brush or background fill colour
* Lots of cool tools/effects like pipette, stamp, circle/ellipse/rectangle shapes, crop image, flip image, zoom, line, fill, rotate, use cursor to paint, etc
* Edit previous works
Many more cool feature updates coming soon.
Report your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Color Effect (only for Full Version. IAP item)
realistic fluid simulation based water flow effect. : Water flow effect, mix color, melt color pencil
Water brush (only for Full Version. IAP item)
melt color pencil strokes on paper with this water brush!
pencil stroke with texture of paper surface
- Realistic Color Pencil
- Realistic Water color effect based on Fluid simulation
- Support Art Tools : color pencil, marker, airbrush, crayon, ballpen, Fountain Pen and eraser
(You can use more tools - pencil brush, water color, water brush, digital brush and oriental brush - by purchasing in-app-billing item)
- Easy user interface
- Support tip & pressure control
- 7 kinds of 10+ colors of papers
- Undo & redo
- Import a picture from photo album
- Export to email, facebook, twitter
Question? Bug Report?
Email : email@example.com
Twitter : @WaterColorPenci
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Water-Color-Pencil/136870679784065
This is the notice for updated version of 'Hello' Series and 'Water Color Pencil' app, related to function of 'Image Save to External Storage.'
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message 'Cannot Save To Camera Folder' when save image, please execute basic 'Camera' app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
Simple to use and suitable for all ages.
-more than 10 brushes
-5 types of effects
-insert a picture as a background
-save your drawing
-share drawings on facebook, twitter, tumblr, email, etc.
Using SketchBook Ink is as easy as opening the app, picking an ink style, and drawing. You’ll find the simulated pressure sensitivity mimics a natural pen-like drawing experience, and provides fine control for your line art. Zoom in and out without worrying about pixilation because your lines are resolution-independent.
• Full screen workspace keeps the interface out of your way and keeps you in the creative zone
• Color editor and color picker with tap-hold customizable palette
• Seven preset ink styles with different line weight and behavior and two eraser types
• Layers, including the ability to import a photo into a layer for reference (great for tattoo artists)
• Gallery to store works-in-progress
• Export 9.2 MP PNG files to the Photo Library or export 101.5 MP PNG files to Dropbox, internal storage, or SD card storage
Draw perfect lines with SketchBook Ink, and tag us when you share! Visit www.sketchbook.com for support or more information.
Various real brushes, 16.7 M colors, color picker, multitouch zoom (20% - 1600%) and move. Multiple undo and redo. Save your pictures to gallery. Share them on Facebook, Flickr, YouPaint.org and E-mail.
Create wonderful and beautiful paintings.
To see example paintings, please visit:
It allows you to save the images so that you can use them as wallpapers and you can also share them with your favourite messaging application such as WhatsApp or Telegram.
Log in with your DeviantArt account to browse in your gallery and your favourites deviations.
Use it to writing a note quickly or produce artwork.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 3000% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• available unlimited layers (consumed disk space)
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• 7 brushes, including flood fill
• Text on the path
• Smooth brush stroking using hands corrections.
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Save or share images
• Color select with HSB color space
• Color Swatches
• Color Picker
Load pre-made sketches and watch them draw in as they were originally created!
Enter "Showcase Mode" to view the sketches from all angles, using your head position to rotate around the scene!
Enable the Microphone and watch certain sketches come to life as the brush strokes respond to your voice!
Visit the Tilt Brush website to learn more!
Works with Google Cardboard.
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
• Access familiar tools, including: Paint, Eyedropper, Paint Bucket, Eraser and Crop
• Transform your work, with the ability to Scale, Rotate, Flip, Skew, Apply Perspective or Distort
• Take advantage of Horizontal, Vertical and Kaleidoscope symmetry
• Work with up to 15* layers
• Import photos from a gallery, camera or Google Images search
• Save as JPEG and send documents to Corel Painter on the desktop (Upgrade to Full and also save to PNG or PSD)
• Work quickly using two finger canvas rotation
• Map functions to hardware keys or common gestures (long press and double-tap)
• Use your finger to blend, navigate the canvas or select a color while you paint with your stylus
• Use brush sets designed for artists
• Work with a resolution of 1024 x 1024 or upgrade to Pro for 2048 x 2048 high definition*
• Use real-world art tools, including: Pencils, Chalks, Charcoals, Pens, Markers, Calligraphy, Paintbrushes and Watercolors
• Create unique effects with built-in Sprayers and Blenders
• Choose from 16 brushes or upgrade to Full and get 70+ Natural-Media® brushes
• Create and organize brush sets
• Fine-tune control with a multitude of brush settings
• Jitter nearly every attribute from brush size to brush color
• Blend and mix colors naturally with the Blender Brushes
• Experience life-like painting with pressure-sensitivity and stylus support
• Work with a non-obtrusive interface for optimal drawing space
• Optimized for the Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid and other stylus devices
*Not available on some devices
Thanks to Ivan McKinnon, Terri Cooper, Manuel Mendoza Reyes, Jeffrey Hebert, Emmanel Charon, Sathish B.R., Regina W, massimo, and Tiriasu for permitting us to use their amazing artwork.
Get an ad-free painting tool for free!
My Paints Free is one of the best painting tools for children and adults. It contains
many brushes (over 30) and other features, such as eraser, undo/redo, image
loading/saving/sharing, and more!
★ The Pro version includes all features of the My Paints free version but has a newer
version (with new features added) and new brushes ★
• Contains no ads, no spyware.
• Tools including various brushes, eraser, filler, color picker (with transparency
• The application supports the most types of Android phones and tablets.
• "My paints" saves edited photos and new pictures into SD-card.
• You can load pictures and photos from the gallery.
• Kids mode included (random color changing).
• The sharing feature is added: you can share your artwork with your friends in Google
+, Facebook, Picasa, DropBox, Facebook, Gmail, etc; via MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth (firstly
you may need to install these apps).
• You can continue to edit your last unsaved artwork next day after new start of the
• Undo/Redo features are included.
• You can play your activities with embedded player