LapTimer offers more than 500 predefined racing tracks world wide. With its assistants, it is extremely easy to setup - just click your track and drive. It fully automates your lap timing using GPS, and presents the results to all kinds of media.
You are not limited to track driving. For example, you may define your home and working locations as a 'track', collect statistics on different ways chosen, and analyze / optimize the time used every day.
Want to show your drive to your friends? Recorded data can be analyzed using purpose designed views, making it easy to analyze and improve your driving performance. This includes several export formats including Google Earth.
Using online racing, you can use LapTimer in competition. LapTimer offers a Hall of Fame, allows watching you and your friends on track - all in real time. Compare your sector times, braking / acceleration points, and learn from each other.
You can start with your plain smartphone in the beginning and add external GPS and OBD II sensors later, step by step, and as you need it. LapTimer currently comes as "LapTimer Rookie" - the entry level with all you need for lap timing; it will be upgradable to LapTimer Petrolhead available Spring 2014. LapTimer Petrolhead includes lots of video features as well as advanced sensor and analytics functionality.
Please note that functionality depends on your device, the LapTimer edition chosen, and sometimes even external sensors added (like OBD II). Please visit our web page to get the full story. All edition can be upgraded later.
There are quite expensive stand alone solutions for track days available. Be smart and own the leading edge tool simply by using your Android smartphone. Besides the professional area, there is no known solution that offers more functionality than LapTimer does - across the market. As our ambition is to offer the best tool, LapTimer is enhanced continuously.
Please visit http://www.gps-laptimer.de for detailed information on versions, FAQs / documentation, in depth technology background information, online racing, and supported device configurations. Join our user community on http://www.gps-laptimer-forum.de to be involved in future development - all with first class support.
Please check http://www.gps-laptimer.de/Compatibility_Android.html for compatibility information and guidance on external sensors.
This is the first of three LapTimer Editions we plan to make available for Android smartphones (Rookie, Petrolhead, GrandPrix). While LapTimer Rookie is available already, LapTimer Petrolhead will be available in March 2014. It will include all the video features known from the iOS version. We will have a discounted upgrade from Rookie to Petrolhead available.
Analyze your performance and improve your lap times by seeing exactly where you are and how fast you're going at every point around the track.
Designed for car or motorcycle track days but can be used for any circuit lapping (running, biking, etc) or even as a simple GPS logger.
- Use pre-defined start/finish points for major tracks or easily set your own using Google maps or your current location.
- Use the internal phone GPS, or a Bluetooth-enabled GPS receiver for faster update rates and better accuracy.
- See, in real-time, how your current lap compares to your previous lap and best lap.
- See exact position and speed for each lap.
- Analyze your performance and consistency by directly comparing different laps on a single map.
- Display data in metric or english units.
- Export session data to CSV file.
- Shows braking and acceleration points
If you have questions, comments or suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org
On any racing vehicle such as, go-kart, mini-bike, pit bike, MiniGP, motorcycle or car racing, Racetime is able to record lap time, maximum speed, and sector time. In the pits, you can track the record of your runs, see your race pace, the fastest lap, the difference in the times of lap by lap and the sector by sector.
Racetime is able to display, during the lap time, the most useful informations for the driver just with a quick look at your smartphone: the position on the track, the fastest time of the run, the time of the last lap, the time of the previous lap and the speed.
The strength of this app is the unique feature that is able to maintain a direct link with the pilot. This site allows users of this app to communicate directly with the developers and most importantly to submit new circuits! On the section named “Circuits” it is possible to see which track, in the world, can be downloaded from Racetime. If your circuit is not present, do not worry! Report your track in the official site www.racetimeapp.com and we will be able to promptly add your specific track in RaceTime circuits.
With RaceTime PRO you can analize your run from your PC or tablet or share it on Facebook.
Buying a GPS chrono can be quite expensive, especially in a motor-sport hobby. However, this app allows to take advantage of the GPS and the technology available on modern smartphones using it as a chronometer. Think about how much money you can save... an average mobile phone with built-in GPS costs much less than a chronometer GPS!
This is Racetime, get it now!
*Timer is persistent when not displayed.
*Automatically saves timer to history when stopped.
*Can export saved history to SD card.
*Stores exported histories to MidlandAndroid.Laptimer
*Can use volume buttons to control the timer.
*Can prevent screen from timing out/locking.
Whether you're on the road or racing track, riding your bike or running a parcour, Laptimer HD records your: Current Lap, Average Lap, Fastest Lap, Slowest Lap and Total Time.
(Next version of Laptimer HD will support Geolocation-Aware & Map-trails!)
LAP TIMER HD FEATURES:
* Works on any Android device!
* Supporting portrait and landscape views
* User-friendly design
* Easy to use
* Displays Current Lap, Average Lap, Fastest & Slowest Lap and Total time.
* Save Lap Session data
* Email Lap session data
* Nice themed Carbon Fiber Look
SAVE YOUR LAP TIMES:
Laptimer HD saves your laps within sessions on the Laptimes screen everytime you click “LAP”. To reach this screen, tap on the Laptimes icon in the bottom toolbar. On this screen you can see all your completed laps, fastest and slowest laps and time difference. You can “Save Laps” to the “History” screen by click the upper-right button “Save Laps”, make sure you clicked the “STOP” button on the “Timer” screen to make the “Save Laps” button visible.
EMAIL LAP TIMES:
Lap times can be optionally sent as email (assuming the phone has access to the carrier's network). On the “History” screen select your Lap Session and click the upper-right button to “Email” the laps. In the next version of LapTimer HD you can send your LapTimes to Facebook or as Tweets to Twitter.
LAP TIMER SETTINGS::
The Settings screen allows you to change:
* Reset Style - Classic, Fast
* Time Difference - Previous, Fastest Lap
* Custom Displays - Last Lap, Fastest Lap, Slowest Lap, Time Difference
+ more themes
+ GPS Location-Aware
+ Facebook and Twitter integration
Check out the webversion of Racing Laptimer online http://www.racinglaptimer.com
You simply place a Start/Finish point on the map provided, for example a start/stop line on a racetrack and every time you cross that line a split time is calculated.
After you have recorded a run you can analyze your results on an easy to use map display to see how fast you were going in what turn and what parts of the run you were slowest in.
For improved accuracy and timing Gearzy Lap Timer Lite now supports external Bluetooth NMEA GPS receivers.
If you encounter a crash bug please report it.
Lap times can be measured by using GPS of the phone. The time gap to the best lap is displayed while measuring it. If the sector is set, each sector's gap is displayed. Past lap times can be confirmed from the history screen.
The measurement using an external GPS receiver by Bluetooth is possible.
To cmmunicate with external GPS receiver, external GPS receiver should be able to send NMEA0183 RMC sentence with SPP(Serial Port Profile).
Log of the measurement data can be recorded by NMEA0183 RMC sentence (the measurement data acquired from the terminal is output as it is, log format might change depending on the specification of the terminal).
By using recorded log, the speed and the track line can be analysed.
Measurement track information can be made by using Google Maps. Two or more measurement sector can be installed in the made measurement track, and the measurement track can be set as a circuit or a section.
Measurement track information for major circuits is set beforehand.
RaceChrono has following major features:
• Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks (both standing start and flying start is supported)
• Gauges for viewing all live data
• Analysis mode with smooth scrolling configurable map and graphs
• Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
• Library of over 800 pre-made racing circuits
• Exporting to CSV and NMEA formats
• Intuitive track editor for creating your own track maps
• Virtually unlimited amount of saved sessions
• Virtually unlimited session length
• Smooth graphics especially on devices that support hardware acceleration
• Bluetooth GPS support up-to 20hz (for superior accuracy over internal GPS)
• Internal GPS support
• Support for VBOX Sport, RaceDAC and OBD-II readers (currently free, but in the future these will be available through in-app purchases)
Notice, devices with Android 2.1 will get an older version of the application with slightly fewer features
Finally the feature you've always wanted, the ability to save as many lap times in whatever order you choose is here for Gran Tursimo 5!
Our simple, lightning fast app lets you take control of your lap time leader board at any of the games many tracks. Quit limiting yourself to only 10 times per track! Now record EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WANT and SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!
It shows your Lap Time, Car Driven, Tires and anything you want to note!
Take your Lap Records with you to your friends homes and own the bragging rights!
We will be updating this app as time goes with a feature for your personal Created Tracks as well as other features!
The Pro version of this app includes all the features that are In-App Purchases in this free app.
⎟ Main Features⎢
• No pre-defined track map, setup or calibration is required!
• Automatic recording; simply open the app to the Recorder screen and drive!
• HD Video on devices that support it [In-App Purchase]
• Real-time display of speed, g forces, and lap times
• Immediate analysis of performance data and video at the track [In-App Purchase]
• Lap and segment times
• Horsepower graph
• Automatic track mapping; no need for predefined track info
• High resolution GPS (upto 10Hz) using an external GPS module
• OBD2 data recording (using optional OBD2 modules) [In-App Purchase]
• Designed for auto-crossing, road racing, karting, motorcycle racing, bicycle racing and more...
• Data sharing via e-mail
• Export CSV for use with other apps such as Trackvision [In-App Purchase]
⎜ Overview of Operation ⎟
Recorded data is saved as Runs. Each Run starts when the vehicle exceeds 20MPH/33KPH and ends when the vehicle is moving slowly. The run includes several seconds of data before the recording trigger speed is reached. This way the start of an auto-cross run is included.
⎜ External GPS Modules ⎢
Due to limitations of the built-in GPS modules, the data may suffer from inaccuracy. The use of the built-in GPS is intended for demostration purposes only. An external GPS module is required record accurate data for high speed driving events.
❖ Refer to the user guide for additional information:
❖ Also available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Perfect for loop tracks (“RACE" mode - start and finish line match), point-to-point tracks ("RALLY" mode - different start and finish line) and B-roads (“ROUTE" mode). Use the app to optimize the distance and time spent on all your daily drives.
Only app that increases safety on track. It includes a proximity alert (4.1 or higher) to detect other app users that are close to you in other to notify that you will overtake or being overtaken. Avoid accidents or lost time behind slower vehicles that haven’t seen you.
Focus on driving and avoid looking at the device’s screen. Lets the app play voice messages with the elapsed time or the delta time with the reference lap. Introduce notes with any text to be played when crossed to remember braking points, the right gear or the racing line to follow. Perfect for bikers with a bluetooth headset.
Improve your driving skills during the session, in real time. Only app that shows your current position within the track (very useful when the track is unknown) with the areas where you have gained/lost time or gone faster/slower than the reference lap. Modify the racing line and immediately see if you have improved or not. Improve regularity thanks to the predictive lap time.
Analyze your laps after the session and share your data with your friends. The app includes an advanced analysis tool to improve your driving and compare different laps, including laps from your friends. Export data to different formats including Google Earth or CSV to generate video overlays.
JV CHRONO MAIN FEATURES:
• Records speed, position, time, acceleration, altitude and bearing data.
• Interpolates data to obtain more precise lap times.
• Head-up-display mode (HUD), to project the screen on the windscreen.
• Running in the background, allows to record data when the screen is locked or the home buttom is pressed. Designed to carry the device locked in your pocket in bykes or karting. Voice messages are still played in this condition.
• Select the reference lap between the last lap, the best lap or the theoretical best lap, made with the best sectors.
• Supports internal GPS and external GPS bluetooth device. The rate of the external GPS is limited only by the characteristics of the device.
• View changes by commands from a bluetooth device (headset or car radio), to handle the app using gloves.
• Use of the GPS data or the device's accelerometer to obtain the accelerations. One of the few apps where the internal accelerometer can be used to obtain direct acceleration measurements.
• Possibility to continue sessions, data logging without track or applying a different track to a finished session.
• Edit track screen for defining sectors, track layout or voice notes.
• The track layout can be created automatically during the first lap.
• Shortcut menu during the session to pause/resume session, change screen orientation or brightness, turn off the audio or active the HUD mode.
• Import and export sessions and tracks to exchange them between devices or to backup.
• Complete setting menu to customize the app.
• Help dialogs on each screen of the app.
• Texts in English and Spanish.
• Voice messages in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
For any question or support, please send us an email to email@example.com
**Featured in Road Racing World Magazine, Autoweek, MotoIQ.com & Renndays.com**
Trackmaster provides the following features:
•Record the following track data: position, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, absolute time, split times, elapsed times, and lap times.
•Use the predictive lap timer for instant feedback.
•Record your track data using multiple trigger modes.
•Record video with automatic upload to MyTrackmaster.com
•View your lap times and split times with graphical analysis on your phone.
•Calculates your best theoretical lap time and best rolling lap time.
•Replay your track data instantly on your phone.
•Race with your friends and get real-time race positions.
•Share your track data via email, web posting, Facebook or Twitter.
•Post real-time lap times to Facebook and Twitter for your fans.
•Sync your data to the cloud. Back up your data and sync to multiple devices. Manage your track data, analyze your data, and search for data at MyTrackmaster.com.
•Provide real-time track position and data using Live View.
•Reports your race position using the Race Group feature.
•Runs in background so that you can run other apps concurrently or not have phone call interruptions (this will stop logging on other apps).
•Send your data to Google Earth for desktop replay, analysis, and editing.
•Send your data as a spreadsheet for analysis in MS Excel or Open Office.
•Enable speech to have your speed and times spoken to you while you're racing. This works great for motorcycle racers using a stereo bluetooth headset.
•Provide real-time lap times and speed to your fans via Twitter and Facebook.
•Launch Street View to see a panoramic view of your race line and the track.
•Supports metric and English units.
•Supports external bluetooth GPS receivers (via add-on) for faster update rates. Settable rates 1-10 Hz.
•Download custom layouts or create your own.
•Overlay your laps to compare your race line.
•Record your setup for car, motorcycle, and karts.
•Export video data for video overlays.
Visit trackmaster.trackaroo.com or mytrackmaster.com to learn more.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application can be installed on a smartphone for collecting training sessions data ad for a first analysis.
Then the same application can be used on a tablet wider screen for a deeper (and more comfortable) analysis.
MX tracks are tipically developed on surfaces smaller than road tracks that leads to specific requirements for analysing GPS logged data.
That means the virtual finish line needs a specific management.
For each track it is possible to store a finish line in terms of position (dragging onto the map), rotation (pinching two fingers onto the map) and width (ranging from 2 to 25 meters).
Furtherly, for each managed track, it is possible to store the specific
During riding session acquisition a dashboard bearing the most relevant informations is displayed.
For placement onto the bike a small camera bag, fixed to the handlebar bumper, can be used.
If for taking a look at the dashboard while riding, a smartphone armband mounted over the handebar bumper can
be a good solution.
Talking Stopwatch is a feature rich precision talking timer. Inspired by the short comings of the iphone stopwatch and the leading android offerings. This digital stopwatch is classy, simple to use, yet highly configurable for advanced users.
Current lap time, split times, delta times, stats, speech, side button operation and touch screen locking make Talking Stopwatch the ideal stopwatch for runners and athletes.
Main Stopwatch Features
* Interval Speech
* Action Speech
* Email export
* Display precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* Speech precision: 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10 & 1 second.
* 100 hours max duration.
* Large clear display with multiple views
* Total time
* Current lap time
* Lap times
* Split times
* Fastest lap
* Average lap
* Slowest lap
* Lap number
* Delta fastest lap
* Delta average lap
* Time notifications
* Lap time range
* Works with side buttons
* Screen stays awake
* Touch screen lock
* Runs in background
* Lap on/after stop
* Auto scales for hours and precision.
* Time measured with system time (1/1000 second)
* Speech actions configurable.
* Tiny file size compared to Ultrachron,Stopwatch & Timer and Hybrid Stopwatch
Key Design Principles
The timer display is large and clear even in bright sunlight, a very important consideration for running,jogging, sailing or cycling. The timer has multiple screens views accessed via a horizontal swipe.
Lap timer operates precisely to 1/1000 second via on-touch actions (not on-press). Nearly all other stopwatches and lap timers on the Android market operate on press... these timers are not as accurate as Talking Stopwatch since a press can take up to 1/3 second and yet a touch is instantaneous.
Easy operation on the move
For a stopwatch to be used when actually performing an exercise or activity such as running, there are considerations that most stopwatches and split timers do not address. Ideally a user should be able to operate the timer when in a pocket or other location from which the screen may not be visible. Side button operation, speech and touch screen locking combine to allow Talking Stopwatch to be used easily in this way.
Adaptability as a multi-use timer
Talking Stopwatch was designed as a track timer for runners; however we feel it is also ideal many other timing scenarios as follows:
* Jogging stopwatch
* Swimming stopwatch(coached)
* General athletics timer
* Gym training timer
* Circuit training timer.
* Treadmill timer.
* Cycling stopwatch
* Everyday Chronograph / chronometer tasks
* Skiing timer
* Cooking timer
* Time out / naughty corner timer
* Yachting / sailing timer
* Lecture timer
* Meeting timer
* Track lap timer for motorsports
* Slot car racing timer!.. yes really ..( see below)
* Team sports stopwatch - football, soccer, basketball, baseball ,lacrosse etc.
IMPORTANT: On first use after install you may be prompted to select a default TTS Speech Engine to use with the Stopwatch: we recommend you select 'PICO, 'SVOX' or 'IVONA'. Some devices may also prompt to download missing speech language data from PLAY. These are standard Android procedures to enable TTS Speech on your device.
If you have any problems enabling speech please refer to your device documentation.
Talking stopwatch is still an amazing free stopwatch without speech so please don't leave negative feedback for TTS speech issues.
This is the FREE version of Talking Stopwatch.
The paid version ( Talking Stopwatch Pro) has with unlimited history and email, plus more speech options.
Track Attack is a GPS based lap timer, data logger and video recorder, all in one for the Motorsports enthusiasts! All you need is your phone. No external GPS adapter. No additional video recorder. No Track Maps to download.
Never hit the race track again without it!
With Track Attack, you simply show up to any race track for any motor sport type (road racing, rally cross, oval racing, drag racing, auto-x and hill climbs), start a new session and drive! Track Attack will figure out if you are one of our over 400+ race tracks across the world, automatically set the track start/finish line OR automatically determine the start/finish line for you if you are on a brand new race track. If you are on a new race track, you can create the track immediately and make it available to everyone else immediately for everyone else on Track Attack to use. No need to ever download a track map again.
All of this is done with just your phone. No external GPS adapter needed!
You have the option to not just log your lap times and figure out how to get faster but you can also record the synchronized video for instant playback and analysis as soon as you get off the race track.
The video playback will also display key data points such as the lap timer, vehicle speed, the driven track map, your location on the track, acceleration points, deceleration points and all synchronized. Track Attack lets you record and playback your track sessions just like in the video games and track focused solutions which costs thousands of dollars.
Track Attack works for both lap-based motorsports (Road Racing, Oval Racing (NASCAR style), Rally Cross) and point to point based motorsports (Drifting, Hill Climb, Rally Stages, Drag Racing, Autocross) or just do a free drive to record your expedition with the Fun Run mode.
Track Attack is also available for iOS and Windows Phone so your friends can be on the same platform to share and compare your lap times. No excuses to ever hit the track without a lap timer again.
More from developer
1. lap time of set distance by GPS is measured.
2. present speed, average speed, and maximum speed display.
3. lap time is recorded on SD & DB.
4. unit of display can be switched by "km/h" and "mile/h".
5. DB is displayed by viewer.
6. corresponds to power saving.
7. beep to lap time update.