(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode (similar to SuperMemo or Anki)
• Quizlet and Cram.com integration - Browse and download any of their 4 million+ flashcard sets.
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) - for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation - swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website's public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don't want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards from Quizlet or Cram.com.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I'll try to help.
* Spaced repetition
* Optional deck level leitner system repetition.
* Download thousands of cards sets from websites StudyStack.com, Quizlet.com and Cram.com
* Import cards from textfiles in csv format.
* Up to 4 card sides supported no physical constraints as all is digital.
* Create new or edit cards on your phone.
* Support decks with thousands of cards.
* Organize cards in groups.
* Text to speech
* Set your own icons for decks.
* Create backups of decks on the SD card.
* Activate and deactivate cards at will, no need to delete them.
* Organize flashcards in groups and activate or deactivate cards in group.
* No internet connection needed to function properly.
Ideal to build up a large collection of vocabulary for standardized language exams:
* English TOEIC, TOEFL
* Chinese HSK
* Japanese JLPT
* Korean KLPT
* Spanish DELE
There is a free slightly limited version available too if you want to see and try first. For the price of a cup of coffee, you'll be able to improve your knowledge for school, college, university and job in an efficient and effective way.
Wise Cards Google+ Circle https://plus.google.com/u/0/112308537270520638764/posts
With Quizard's new Learning Modules, tablet users can now generate Crossword and Word Search Puzzles, as well as study and memorize your cards with Match and Scatter games.
With Quizard you will get complete:
ABC/abc Flashcards - with audio
1-20 Number Flashcards - with audio
Dolch Word Flashcard sets - Pre-Primer and Primer (92 Flashcards) with audio
Dolch Word Flashcard sets - First, Second, Third and Nouns (223 Flashcards) with audio
104 No Excuse Spelling Words with audio
Addition Tables - 200 Flashcards
Subtraction Tables - 200 Flashcards
Multiplication Tables - 288 Flashcards
Division Tables - 288 Flashcards
States, Capitals, and Map Outlines - 50 Flashcards
State Names and Map Outlines - 50 Flashcards
States and Capitals - 50 Flashcards
States and Abbreviations - 53 Flashcards
On tablets, Quizard Learning Modules include Crossword, Word Search, Match, and Scatter to help make memorizing easier.
Three different color schemes change Quizard's look to fit your needs. There is even a simplified "kid's" version!
When you log into your Cram.com account the app automatically downloads your account information including: your created flashcard sets, your favorite flashcard sets and the flashcard sets you study most frequently.
Why you’ll love this flashcard app:
■ Completely free and easy to use
■ Syncs with your Cram.com account
■ Accesses all 75,000,000+ flashcards on Cram.com
■ Works online and offline; when you’re ready to study your flashcards, so is the app
■ Supports two study modes: Card mode and Memorize mode
■ Create/Edit flashcards within the app
About the study modes:
Card mode allows you to quickly view an entire set of flashcards and repeat them as often as you like. Memorize mode automatically hides flashcards you know so you can concentrate on the ones you still need to learn. You can even enable the cram option to supercharge your studying with spaced repetition similar to the Leitner system!
Get the grades you thought were impossible. Start studying for your next test with the Cram.com official mobile flashcard app today!
+ Make Flash cards
+ Study them
+ Quiz yourself
+ Track your progress.
this app lets you memorize, cram, master your terms easily.
perfect when studying SAT and ASL Test vocabs in flip card format.
Please report any bugs/crashes/feature requests, and they will be implemented as soon as possible!
★ PRO Version Unlocker (Remove Ads) ★
• This app must also stay installed
• Quizlet public flash card import
• StudyStack flash card import
• Stacks - Organize flashcards and keep them tidy
• Test Options: Multiple Choice, Write-In, Timed, Simple (self-validated)
• Images - Attach an image to a flashcard for more information or quick reference
• Hand drawing images for pictures, math, or diagrams
• Stats - See how you did on your testing or quiz sessions
• Quick, Intuitive and modern cards based UI
• Dark themes (including for AMOLED devices for better battery life)
• Network - Crash reporting and allows you to import Quizlet/StudyStack cards. For non-pro version, Google AdMob
• Storage - Save flashcard images and files in the sdcard/Stacks folder, importing, exporting, and backups of cards
* Create your own custom flashcards for studying any subject you need
* Flashcards background and font color can be set with a color picker.
* Study your cards in a set order or randomly! Multiple draw styles to help you learn faster
* Leitner flashcard system supported to help you efficiently memorize your flashcards.
* It's completely free with no creepy permissions!!!
I decided to create this app while I was studying for some of my own exams. I am releasing it to the world for free, hopefully it will help some one out there pass their next exam. Feel free to send me feedback, comments, and suggestions! This is my first official release on Google Play.
* 2-way sync
* Card colors
* Custom Text Size
Check out the paid version to enable 3rd party syncing and remove the ads
• Simple UI—no pasarán things that you’ll never use.
• Android Material design—latest guidelines applied.
• Create and modify cards easily using your phone or tablet.
• Shuffle your cards if you want to give yourself an extra training. Just shake your phone and it’ll be done. Of course you could restore your original cards order later.
• You have thousands of cards and you forgot where stopped? No problem—Gambit remembers your current position in deck.
• Google Drive™ import and export as part of the backup system—never lose your things again!
Gambit is open source — https://github.com/ming13/gambit.
-Ability to create a set for any subject or test necessary. All cards are separated into their own unique sets.
- A View-Only mode which displays all the cards in the order that they were created in. Users can freely maneuver throughout the deck and shuffle it.
-A Review Mode which first shuffles the set and displays the cards. Users can run through the deck and mark the terms that are easily recognizable. At the end of the deck, they will be prompted to create a new deck containing only the terms that were not marked.
-A multiple choice Quiz Mode
-A matching Quiz Mode
-A fill-in-the-blank Quiz Mode
-Ability to import existing flashcard sets from Quizlet's website by simply copying and pasting the set's Quizlet URL and entering a corresponding set name of your choice.
-Ability to share and exchange flashcards with others.
-Ability to go back and update the set to edit or delete any existing cards (or the entire set).
-A shuffle button to diversify the order and truly master each set.
-A set of fixed instructions within the application, guiding any difficulties one may encounter while using it.
* multi-dimensional: typical flashcard apps support only two sides of a flashcard (a front side and a back side), on each side you can place exacly one attribute, e.g. a vocabulary and its translation. Flashcard Expert can display an arbitrary number of sides with an arbitrary number of attributes on each side.
* multi-lingual, you can let Flashcard Expert read your card in several different languages. You can learn English, German, French, Italian, Russian and more concurrently
* Build Editor: this Editor enables you to design and configure the learning template. How should your cards look like? How many sides shall they have and which attribute shall be placed on which side? In addition you can add pauses and formatted text to your card design.
* Labels: For each cardset you can define some custom labels. While typical apps have only some fix labels, Flashcard Expert enables you to define an arbitrary number of custom labels. This gives you a much better flexibility.
* Quizlet.com + Flashcardexchange.com + StudyStack.com support: Search and import from millions of predefined cardsets. Access your Quizlet + Flashcardexpert private cardsets.
Flashcard Expert is available as Free and Pro version. Compared to the Free Version the Pro Version has the following advantages:
- the number of custom cardsets is unlimited. With the free version the number is limited to 3
- the Pro Version is adfree.
Check out the Pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.flashcardexpert.pro
Try out this new way of learning flashcards.
If you have any questions/comments or would like to request any additional features, please contact us. Any feedback is appreciated:
Displays an image and then will show associated text on screen touch.
Download additional images or create your own.
v1.0.4: UI improvements and some small bug fixes
v1.0.3: Now show when image groups are updated on Images page.
· No limits on the number of flash cards or card sets
· Fast Google Docs integration - create your cards in a Google Spreadsheet and then just download into the app
· Ability to download from and share card sets with the gWhiz Catalog
· 5 star performance scoring - track your improvement!
· Multiple choice
· Multisided support
· Image support
· HTML support
This new version of gFlash+ also comes with configurable upgrades!
Available in-app purchases:
· Premium branded content for Essential GRE Words, MCAT, SAT Vocabulary and Math, ACT, CNOR, NCLEX-RN, Nursing, EMT, Real Estate, Architect Registration Examination (ARE), LEED Green Associate (GA), Veterinary Board Exam Review, AP Biology, U.S. History, World History, European History, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Psychology, Art History, and more created by leading educational publishers including Kaplan, Barron's, McGraw-Hill, For Dummies, Wiley Publishing, PPI, CCI, FLVS, and Vet Board Games.
· Access to over 50 million 3rd party card set sources from Quizlet and StudyStack
· Ad removal
Here at gWhiz we are committed to customer satisfaction. With over 1 million users of gFlash+, we have received valuable feedback and suggestions for improvement. We have integrated many of these new features in our latest release. So give it a whirl! We're sure you'll agree that gFlash+ is the finest flashcard mobile application on the market today.
For more information about our products, please visit our website at www.gwhizmobile.com. If you have comments or suggestions for future improvements, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you're in the office or on the go, GPS Punch! strives to deliver the world's most efficient, operable and easy-to-understand system for all of your real-time information sharing.
Try the free version, and experience the elegant and intuitive design of GPS Punch! for yourself.
Industries and professionals that are already using GPS Punch!
・Traveling business professionals.
・Transportation and delivery industries.
・Construction and labor industries.
・Maintenance and inspection services.
・Create an account either by creating your own group, or by joining a group to which you have been invited.
・Group managers can share their group's ID via e-mail or SMS.
・Tap the "Punch In" or "Punch Out" button to manage your attendance at work.
・Make sure to keep your user ID, password, and group ID secure.
・Access to web dashboard.
・Customization of company settings.
・Access to report creation and management.
・Batch registration of client details.
・Batch registration of users and organizations.
・Easily create plans in-app or through third-party system integration.
・Ability for management to send push notifications to employees' devices.
・Active geolocation logging.
・Many other customizable features and collaboration tools.
For more information, please refer to our catalog:
With this application, one can look up information on 117 different elements.
Information which can be found includes:
* Element name in Japanese and English
* Chemical symbol
* Atomic number
* Atomic mass
* Family name
* Electron shell configuration
* Physical state under standard atmospheric pressure.
In addition to the basic data provided by the application,
one can find more information on each element by retrieving data
from a wiki.
Also, by placing the screen in portrait mode, one can view the
periodic table of elements in color, which is categorized by each element's
* Find information on an element
* Find other elements in the same classification as the given element.
* Compare an element to another element.
One can obtain information necessary for learning chemistry without the
need to look through a textbook.
As the basic information is already included in the application, one can
look up information on buses and subways where Internet access may not
By downloading this application, one can find out more about an element
at anytime. It also will reduce the amount of time required to find
information, so it can allow efficient utilization of one's study-time.
works by redfox, Inc.