The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
With the latest version, you can now have the recordings automatically compressed using AAC audio compression, reducing the file size by more than 10 times. The latest version also provides a home screen widget, allowing you to start recording with a single tap, without even launching the app.
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, AAC, widget, compressed, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, Google drive, email
Philips dictation recorder presents a new dimension to wireless working. Recording, editing and sending dictation files from your smartphone offers mobile flexibility and reduces document turnaround time.
Enhance your productivity
• The Philips dictation recorder offers editing functions such as insert, overwrite and append for professional recording control
• Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
Designed for professionals
• A clear user interface intuitively guides you through the dictation and download process
• Easy-to-use touch screen control for intuitive operation
• Express recorder mode for fast and simple dictation
• File and application encryption for maximum security
Use one of our secure sending options to enhance your productivity:
• Philips SpeechLive takes the dictation workflow to the cloud – with all of its great benefits. Record your dictation anywhere and at any time. SpeechLive also offers additional services such as the SpeechScribe transcription service which types your dictations in no time. For more information, please visit our website: www.speechlive.com
• With Philips SpeechExec mobile server you can manage secure dictation file delivery. Once an audio file is transferred to Philips SpeechExec mobile server or Philips SpeechExec dictation hub, it is sent automatically to the right transcription workstation within your company network. The mobile server as well as a license for SpeechExec dictation hub can be acquired at a Philips certified reseller.
To find a reseller near you, please visit us here:
• Send your dictation files anywhere in the world from your smartphone for enhanced productivity
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR E-MAIL DELIVERY:
Some audio players may not not have the wav-codec, which is optimised for voice files, preinstalled. In this case you can download the codec from our website: https://www.dictation.philips.com/adpcmcodec
We have tested and released version 2.5.05 on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Android Version: 4.2.2 / 4.4.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250)
Android Version: 4.2.1
• HTC One
Android Version: 4.3 / 4.4.2
• LG Nexus 4
Android Version: 4.4.2
In case you have a smartphone different than the ones that are listed above, please make sure to upgrade your smartphone to Android version 4.2.1 or later.
This app allows you to easily dictate a text;
Every time you speak your sentences will be automatically converted to text.
The text can easily send it via email, sms, etc.
Caution must be installed to run google voice on the phone
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
You can also create images and send them between your apps.
- Shared by email, message, facebook, bluetooth, wifi, cloud, etc.
- Used to call
- Saved as contact information
- Saved as calendar event
- Used to search
- Exported as a text file
Trial version will include trial text when creating the note.
“[Swype’s] years of experience still make for the most accurate gesture keyboard available.” – TIME, 50 Best Android Apps for 2013
“Revolutionary and quickly makes thumb-typing feel antiquated.” - PC Magazine, Android App of the Year 2013
• 250+ Million Users and Growing
• Own the Original Swype Keyboard that Started it All – Accept No Imitations
SWYPE – YOUR KEYBOARD FOR LIFE:
Swype is all about YOU. Whether you’re a fast tapper, exact typer or a Swype Ninja, get ready for a better, faster keyboard experience that gets smarter the more you use it. Swype pays attention to the way you input text and creates a personal language model that follows you from device to device. Swype – the world’s most powerful keyboard.
SWYPE KEYBOARD FEATURES:
NEW: Intuitive Emoji support in 8 Languages: English (+UK), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Chinese. Simply tap or Swype a word and Swype will proactively suggest the corresponding Emoji from the Word Choice List. Don’t just take our Emoji for it, give it a try!
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER KEYBOARD THEMES - Hold down the Swype key and select "Themes" to get yours! Buy one at the promotional price of $1.99 today.
BILINGUAL SUPPORT – Swype now lets you enter words from two languages at once! Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences.
MORE CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS – Swype lets you customize your keyboard including long-press delay, vibration duration, keyboard height and mini left/right keyboards in landscape mode.
ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORT – Swype supports Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. When accessibility features are enabled the user’s entered text will be spoken back.
PERSONAL DICTIONARY BACKUP & SYNC – Swype enables you to backup your personal dictionary to the cloud and synchronize it with any Android device with Swype on it – never lose the words that you add to your personal dictionary again! (Opt-in feature)
SWYPE LIVING LANGUAGE & HOTWORDS keeps you always up to date with a real-time, crowd-sourced and news derived language model that gives you immediate access to our continuously updated language dictionary. Imagine having instant access to the hottest words and phrases that people are using at that moment.(Opt-in feature)
NEXT WORD PREDICTION – So intelligent, it's like Swype can read your mind! The most powerful language models on the market train your device to learn your unique vocabulary and predict your words based on previous usage, Swype can predict commonly used words and phrases.
LANGUAGE DOWNLOADS – Swype supports more than 71 downloadable languages and 20 dialects.
TABLET KEYBOARDS – Swype features three unique tablet keyboard designs: a full screen keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split screen keyboard.
DRAGON DICTATION – Swype comes with best-in-class voice recognition so you can go hands-free and dictate text quickly with a simple press of the voice key on the Swype keyboard.
KEYBOARD THEMES – With a wide variety of themes to choose from, you can personalize the look of your Swype keyboard to one that is all your own.
GESTURES – Use Swype gestures for quick everyday tasks such as:
• Select All (Swype key to ‘A’)
• Cut (Swype key to ‘X’)
• Copy (Swype key to ‘C’)
• Paste (Swype key to ‘V’)
• Search (Swype key to ‘S’)
Want to learn more?
New users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2pQmNfOoKU
Returning Swype'rs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h75VTpHQIUA
For support, please see our knowledge base or contact our technical support team: http://technicalsupport.nuance.com.
This app allows you to easily dictate a text;
Every time you speak your sentences will be automatically converted to text.
Caution must be installed to run google voice on the phone
Using some simple voice commands, you could control how your thoughts are organised. You can assign different importance to each note by selecting the number of stars. The notes can be organised in chronological or importance order. Notes of the same importance are consistently colour-coded. You could share any or all your notes via other apps on your phone that accept text input.
Here are the main features:
- dictate your thoughts
- simple voice commands to organise
- auto save
- assign importance
- colour-coded by note importance
- arrange by date or importance
- touch to delete or share
- multiple selection to delete or share
We value all your feedback. If you really like a feature, let us know. If you want to see a specific feature added, please suggest.
say "next" to move to the next line,
say "delete" to delete a word,
say "delete 5" to delete 5 words
say "delete 10" to delete 10 words and so on.
This app is great for creating to-do lists, grocery list, dictation, and other notes in general. You can also share your notes using your favorite app (Gmail, twitter, Google Hangout, SMS, etc).
This app requires Android's speech recognition system (Google Search app). Currently voice commands are supported in English, Russian, Spanish, French, German and Portugese. This app can still be used for regular speech to text (without voice commands for next line, delete, etc) in almost all languages supported by Android. It also needs Google Text to Speech if you are interested in Text to Speech features in the app.
SAMSUNG USERS: IF THE APP IS NOT WORKING MAKE SURE YOUR DEFAULT VOICE RECOGNITION ENGINE IS SET TO GOOGLE
Tags: Notepad, speech to text notepad, voice to text notepad, speech recognition, voice recognition, dictation notepad, to-do list , grocery list, speech to text converter, speech to text notes, voice transcription, voice transcribe, speech transcription, speech transcribe, dictate, transcribe, speech note, voice notepad, voice note
Come copiare ed incollare il testo sulle note o su altre cose: Cliccare senza lasciare, sul testo scritto, fino a che non compare una finestra con scritto copia cliccarci sopra. Uscire dall' applicazione e andare dove si vuole copiare il testo (ad esempio, sui messaggi, sulle e-mail o qualsiasi app che ci sia nel vostro cellulare Android e volete copiarci il testo) e poi sul riquadro dove volete copiare il testo, cliccate senza rilasciare, fino a quando non vi comparirà una finestra dove c'è scritto incolla.
App disponibile in tutte le lingue del Mondo.
Se avete da capire di più sull' applicazione contattatemi al numero +393927877693 dalle ore 14:00 PM fino alle 21:00 PM o mandatemi una e-mail a email@example.com
PS. Scrivetemi se riscontrate dei bug o se avete in mente di mettere altre opzioni su questa app.
Grazie a tutti.
This is a 'very advanced voice recognition app that allows you to write with ease and speaking with an' accuracy than ever before. It has a nice interface and is simple to use.
How to copy and paste text on the notes or on other things: Click leaving, on the written text, until a window appears that says copy click on it. Leave the 'application and go where you want to copy the text (for example, the messages, the e-mail address or any app that is in your Android phone and want to copy a text) and then on the box in which you want to copy the text, click hold, until there will appear a window where it says paste.
App available in all languages of the world.
If you have to understand more on 'application contact number +393927877693 from 14:00 PM until 21:00 PM or send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
PS. Mail me if you found any bugs or if you plan to put other options on this app.
Thank you all.
Il s'agit d'une «application très avancée de reconnaissance vocale qui vous permet d'écrire avec facilité et en parlant avec une« précision que jamais auparavant. Il possède une interface agréable et simple à utiliser.
Comment copier et coller du texte sur les notes ou sur d'autres choses: Cliquez laissant, du texte écrit, jusqu'à ce qu'une fenêtre s'affiche indiquant copie, cliquez sur celui-ci. Quitter l'application »et aller où vous voulez copier le texte (par exemple, les messages, l'adresse e-mail ou toute autre application qui se trouve dans votre téléphone Android et souhaitez copier un texte), puis sur la boîte dans laquelle vous voulez copier le texte, cliquez sur maintenir, jusqu'à ce que vous verrez apparaître une fenêtre dans laquelle il est dit coller.
App disponible dans toutes les langues du monde.
Si vous avez de mieux comprendre le «numéro de téléphone +393927877693 l'application à partir de 14:00 PM à 21:00 PM ou envoyez-moi un e-mail à email@example.com
PS. Ecrivez-moi si vous avez trouvé des bugs ou si vous avez l'intention de mettre d'autres options sur ce soft.
Merci à vous tous.
Record dictations on the move and send securely via the cloud for typing and dispatch.
* Send securely
Simply tap the screen to start recording. Pause, resume or edit as needed, set the priority, track progress, and review the final document – all from one app.
This version of the Lexacom Mobile App is for Lexacom 3 customers only (you must have Lexacom 220.127.116.11 or later - please check with your administrator if unsure which version you have) – keep checking back for further updates.
Lexacom Mobile works with Lexacom 3.2 digital dictation software.
Fully integrated with your office software, Lexacom Mobile uses the same securely encrypted cloud technology to send and receive dictations between authors and secretaries.
Lexacom 3.2 account.
Dictations can be recorded at any time. Data will only be sent/received when wi-fi or mobile reception is available.
Log on to Lexacom Talk on your PC.
Register on the Lexacom Cloud by entering your email address and password on the Cloud tab in Settings.
Follow the instructions in the email you receive.
Full details can be found on our website.
A new innovative sliding tab design makes it even easier to use the app.
Also calculator, LED light, and timer will help you on the Memorably app!
- Let you quickly launch a memo tool from a writing set in the Android status bar.
- Dictation by voice input in seven languages.
English, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean
- Flat viewing of all memos by scrolling.
- Searching key word for all memos and highligting results.
- Sending memos to your PC by e-mail.
- Two finger zoom and pan in viewing of pictures and handwritings.
- Options to let you change colors of buttons and background.
- Correctable calculator with input logs.
- LED light with battery usage meter.
- Timer with lap and restart.
Contact Us: Send your questions, suggestions or technical problems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Memorably Android App is perfect for your memo tool obsession!
You can make a memo quickly by your voice.
And you can add a picture easily.
A picture can be zoomed in and out by pinch gesture.
Searching memos by a keyword is available.
Time-lined memos are on top screen.
Colors of text and background is customized.