Roland’s Piano Every Day app is designed for anyone who used to play piano and would like to start playing their favorite music. This unique app supports and encourages daily piano practicing, for a fulfilling and enriching piano-playing experience.
1. Find Your Favorite Music from a Huge Online Library - the app connects to the world’s largest store of online sheet music. You can then browse a variety of music scores ranging from classical to pop.
2. Start practicing instantly with over 300 songs onboard the LX700 piano series - the app displays the music notation of the piano’s onboard songs, so you can start playing immediately.
3. Automatic Recording Of Your Performance - When connected by Bluetooth to a piano in the LX700 series, the app records your performance or practice session. You can then play back and review your performance, even when you’re away from the piano.
4. Let’s Start Playing Again; One-Week Exercise Program Helps You Warm Up - When used with a piano in the LX700 series, you can challenge yourself by learning to play the piano’s onboard songs.
5. Track Your Daily Practicing Activity and Stay Motivated To Play the Piano - The Timeline feature keeps track of how often you play.
Make sure your Roland digital piano is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com/.
- A connection with the compatible model is required to use all functions of this application.
- The compatible model and a tablet need Bluetooth connection.
- When using Piano Every Day with a compatible piano for the first time, an Internet connection is required. Some of functions, like viewing purchased music score, require an Internet connection as well. Any communication expenses (packet communication fee etc.) occurred while using this application will be charged to customers.
- The Bluetooth connection with the piano might be getting unstable in some devices.