The free TM-1 Editor app provides a powerful command center for customizing your Roland TM-1 Trigger Module for different stage and studio performances. The app gives you the ability to import your own original samples, and includes 150 pro-quality samples to work with as well. Via a simple interface, you can assign sounds to the trigger inputs and edit various parameters, and then save your setups as custom kits on your device.* To prepare for the gig, simply connect your device, transfer the desired kits to the TM-1’s onboard memory, and you’re ready to go! Kits load almost instantly, making it easy to change up sounds as needed between sets.
*The number of kits that can be stored is dependent on the available memory in your device.
- Create customized kits for the TM-1
- Import your own original samples or choose from 150 ready-to-play samples included with the app
- Save and load whole kit combinations and setups
- Assign MIDI note numbers for the TM-1’s trigger-to-MIDI function
- Compatible formats: WAV (44.1 kHz/16-bit linear), MP3