New app is now released from SHINAGAWA AQUARIUM!!
Complete your own original picture book with creatures' photos you take!
Find out the creatures the app specifies, and shoot them.
Join forces with your family and friends to find out all of the target creatures.
It's so fun to take commemorative photos with the creatures!
After taking the photos of creatures on all pages, you can finally print your own picture book.
【How to Use】
● Make picture book
1. Tap [Shoot creature] on TOP screen.
2. Select a page from the page list at the bottom of the screen, and then tap [Take picture] to start your camera.
3. Shoot the target creature at the perfect angle.
4. The image just captured will be displayed.
Tap [OK]. To return to the shooting mode, tap [Retry].
You can pinch in/out to zoom the image and drag to move it.
5. Shoot the target creatures on all pages by repeating 2 to 4.
※ Page 1 is a front cover. Please use it as you would like.
●Print picture book
1. After taking the photos of creatures on all pages, tap [Print picture book] on TOP screen.
[Print picture book] is enabled only when all pages have each target photo.
It is recommended to take a commemorative photo for the front cover. Even if the front cover has no photo, the picture book can be printed.
2. Tap [Create printing data] to create an image data for printing.
The printing data will be saved in an album on your device.
3. Print the data by direct printing via Wi-Fi or from PC after transferring the data to it.
For how to connect with the printer, refer to the printer instruction manual.
4. Fold the printed paper as shown on the screen to complete your own original picture book.
Please note that putting the cut in the middle of the printed paper is required.