You tailor feedly to your tastes by creating a collection of the sites you love to read - blogs, magazines, journals, and more.
Feedly is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones and tablets. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your rss feeds, news sites and blogs are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
The feedly UI is custom tailored for a 4" phone, a 7" tablet and a 10" tablet. If you run feedly on a tablet, you will get an experience which is very close to a personalized magazine: a really fun way to track and read your favorite blogs.
When you run feedly on a phone and on a tablet, the configuration will automatically syncs between both devices.
Feedly makes sharing content on twitter, facebook and google+ very simple, either directly or using Buffer. Feedly also integrates with Pocket, Instapaper and Evernote.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
- automated feed updates
- simplified URL entering
- widget (n/a on apps2sd by android restrictions)
- adjustable notifications
- NO ads
- NO search for feeds
- OPML support
- proxy support
- feed sort
- automated backups to sd card (unencrypted)
Non working feeds and bugreports via email please.
More from developer
tSpyChecker gives help to detecting spyware.
The Android cell-phone has different security policy from the conventional cell-phone.
Conventional cell-phones are secured by carrier and hard maker.
But in android phones, users can install apps freely, and can customize it.
To keep security of android phone, users have to be very careful.
As you know, the app exchanges contact information can get the phone number.
In the app is malicious, the phone number may be collected by criminals.
To avoid such risks, android displays the screen and lists functions that the app uses. And ask user whether install the app or not.
However, messages android shows are not easy to understand. Almost users install it without understanding the messages.
In addition, some developers occasionally release their apps with needless authority. That is a fact both developers and user are low of consideration to security.
As the android spreads, it seems that the problem grows big. This is the reason why we released this app. we would like to cause a stir in current situation.
tSpyChecker classifies of apps in your device into safety and dangerous.
When you launch "tSpyChecker", you will be surprised that much apps are classified dangerous.
The apps judged dangerous are not always malicious.
tSpyChecker gives you just a guidance.
-It detect dangerous authority of the application and display a result.
-It list installation application.
-It image dangerous authority of the application with an icon and display it.
-It displays a detailed description of authority admitted
tCalendarWidget displays a today's date on the home screen.
This icon's date is changed every day.
tCalendarWidget is a AppWidget application supported by Android OS 1.5 (cupcake).
"tAttachApkInstaller" is software that enables the installation of the software attached to Gmail.
This software doesn't display the icon on the home.
When the preview button of the APK file is pushed on the Gmail, it starts.
This is software that converts the Japanese era (Wareki) to the Gregorian calendar year. The Japanese era calendar scheme is a common calendar scheme used in Japan, which identifies a year by the combination of the Japanese era name.
Please refer to the wikipedia pages for details.
"tCalendar" displays a date calendar icon on the home screen.
tCalendar is an application that displays a calendar icon with today's date. This icon's date is changed every day.
Support Android OS 1.5.
Support Android OS 1.6.
Enjoy exhilarating world.
Please to enjoy a new sense can not experience in other 3D Break the Bricks.
[ Arcade Mode ]
In this mode, you can play all 10 colorful stages.
Acrobatic action of Artemis charming. Colorful background and a beautiful sound. Please to enjoy a charming 3D Break the Bricks that combines them.
[ Endless Mode ]
This mode is going to destroy the endless blocks.
And break the block of the provisions, will destroy all the blocks. Sight is felt just like fireworks.
Please enjoy the arcade mode and 3D Break the Bricks new blocks of different sense.
[ Simple operation ]
Simple operability of the player can move and shot just tap and flick operation as tennis game.
[ Beautiful effects and background graphics ]
When you destroy blocks, you are amazed by flashy effects . "Artemis" has unique and beautiful stages. you will be drawn into the world of "Artemis".
[ Sound ]
Techno and EpicTrance sound that makes the game more immersive.
[ Acrobatic action ]
Enjoy a number of acrobatic action of the women with superhuman athletic ability called "Artemis".
[ Other ]
Game scores can be shared in Twitter.
[Release Date 2012/7/4]
Artemis is a free game has been produced using the recently popular Unity 3D block breaking
Graphic clean the image of the universe,
Exhilaration when the game was a smash in tennis or squash, such as games,
Sound sense of rhythm of the game,
Is a new game that combines the charm of breaking the chain and block.
If you are looking for a unique breakout and is the game you want to recommend.
*Internet permissions are used to display the ads Admob.
Captured data are saved as a PCAP file format in the external storage.
If you want a more detailed analysis, please transfer the file to your PC and use the software handles PCAP format(such as Wireshark).
★ Differences between tPacketCapture and tPacketCapture Pro ★
Pro Version include an Application filtering feature.
Application filtering is able to capture only a specific application communication.
tPodcast is the software that plays audio and video from podcast.
-Video and audio podcasts are supported
-Needs no PC. Download and play podcast media files on the android phone only.
-Automatically check for sites is supported
-You can add podcast site in multiple ways (OPML, Google Reader, url input).
"tWakeUpCallMaker" is an alarm clock creator app.
You don't need PC and software development skills.
You simply entering name and recording alarm ringtone to complete one and only original alarm clock in the world.
Of course! Your original alarm clock is freely distributable.
「tDpiInfo」is a developer tool that can confirm Dpi information etc. on the Android terminal.
If this is installed, any pixel density of the device is understood.(xxxhdpi, xxhdpi, xhdpi, hdpi, tvdpi, mdpi, ldpi)
The icon changes depending on the density of the terminal.(XXX, XX, X, H, T, M, L)
* CAMERA permission is used for collecting the 'Camera info'.