Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
A joint solution between Good and Salesforce.com, Good for Salesforce1 combines the Salesforce CRM experience with Good Technology’s leading mobile security capabilities, highly-trusted by over half of the Fortune 100 including the world’s leading banks and federal agencies. With Good for Salesforce1, mobile users can securely send email via Good for Enterprise, access websites via Good Access, and exchange files with other Good secured apps. IT can centrally manage Good for Salesforce1 distribution and policies.
• Provides a Salesforce1 mobile experience
• Integrates Good Dynamics app container to separate corporate data from personal data, protecting user privacy
• Email links launch Good for Enterprise “compose”
• Web links launch Good Access “secure browser”
• Central policy management from Good Control server
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Good for Salesforce1. The Good for Salesforce1 app will not operate without the necessary back-end software.
Use this app from your Android phone or tablet and never lose touch with your customers, even when you’re on the go. (The Desk.com mobile app is also available for iOS.)
• Use Desk.com on your Android phone or tablet
• Automatically sync with your Desk.com site
• Reply to and resolve customer requests
• Search across cases by keyword, customer name, or case ID
• View all of your customer inquiries
• Check in on your support queues
• Add internal notes for only colleagues to see
• Add quick replies and actions (macros) to cases
• Set case status and priority
• Assign cases to agents and groups
• See detailed customer and company information
• Find out about new cases with push notifications
* Unlock locked-out users
* Reset users' passwords
* Freeze users, which instantly prevents login access regardless of assignment rules, approval processes, etc.
* Manage users' permission sets
Also, you can view a mobile-friendly version of the main Salesforce release notes, see advisories about upcoming system maintenance, and engage with the Salesforce customer community.
✓Synchronize your business contacts maintained in Salesforce CRM to smartphones
✓Manage, update and coordinate with your business contacts on the go
✓Sync and unsync contacts in a click within seconds
✓Sync contacts from ‘Leads’, ‘Opportunity’ and other particulars based on requirement
✓Maintain Salesforce contacts separately or sync it with local mobile contacts
✓‘Pin Authentication’ feature for enhanced security of your Salesforce database
✓Multiple options for personalization and viewing
Nomalys is an ISV partner of Salesforce.
Thanks to its unique and intuitive user interface (mind mapping), sales reps on the go can find and share information like never before!
Using Nomalys for Salesforce you can access, edit and enrich all customer data in Salesforce CRM (accounts, contacts, opportunities, leads, etc.) quickly and efficiently.
It is also the only mobile app that can simultaneously connect to both Salesforce CRM and other business applications (ERP, EDM, etc.) thereby giving a unified view of customer data (including invoices, documents etc.).
What makes Nomalys for Salesforce so unique?
- 360° view of customer data
- Works both online and offline
- Read, Edit and Add features
- Smart geolocation
- Multiple Data Sources (eg: Salesforce + NetSuite or SAP etc.)
- Helps to increase Sales Team Efficiency
- Leads to improved Customer Satisfaction
- Boosts turnover by multiplying business opportunities on the go
- Boosts CRM User Engagement
*This app is a companion to Concur's solutions for existing users*
Extend the benefits of Concur's business travel and expense reporting solution to your Android while you're on the go! Simply download now and create your mobile PIN to enjoy all the functionality associated with the Concur solution you already use.
With Concur's mobile app, say goodbye to shuffling paper receipts. No more struggling to remember how much you paid in cab fare. Now, all of your receipts and expense charges are gathered and ready for an expense report when you get home.
Manage and track business expenses and receipts
*Photograph receipts and edit expenses in Airplane mode
*Import data from credit cards
*Keep track of receipts using our Receipt Store
*Approve expense reports
*Submit expense reports
*Itemize hotel charges
*Add event and meeting attendees
*Approve Travel Requests
Manage and track business travel
*Book airfare, hotels and more
*Manage flight, hotel and dining itineraries
*Check flight status
*Integrate with TripIt and TripIt Pro
Take a Test Drive
*Demo key features Concur has to offer
*Use preloaded sample receipts and reports
*NOTE: Do not use Test Drive for actual expense capture and reporting
*Your social information (Read your contacts): required to access your contacts so Expense users creating Expenses with Attendees can add/search people from their device address book.
*Your accounts (Find accounts on the device): required in order to receive push notifications.
Learn more at www.concur.com. Must be an existing Concur Small Business edition, Concur Standard edition, Concur Professional edition, or Concur Premium edition user and create a mobile PIN to access the application.
CompanionLink (PC): http://www.companionlink.com/android
CompanionLink (Mac): http://www.companionlink.com/mac
Voice Commands cheatsheet:
(Video) Android Sync DejaCloud
(Video) Android Sync USB:
DejaOffice is the only Outlook sync solution that gives you:
• Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal in one business-class app
• Option to choose Cloud or USB Connect for sync
• Built to mirror Outlook data fields and look-n-feel • One-click option to keep personal and business data separate
• Full database encryption on Android
• Free phone support for life
Choose from USB Connect or Cloud to sync Outlook with Android. Works with standalone Microsoft Outlook (no Exchange required, though we also support Exchange public folders).
DejaOffice synchronizes with popular CRM and PIM software like Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, Sage ACT!, Palm Desktop, Salesforce CRM, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, GroupWise, GoldMine, Highrise, and Time and Chaos.
What people say about DejaOffice:
“First Outlook sync product that worked correctly out of the box.” (Reuben G)
“After 15 days of fussing with other products, I’ve come home to CompanionLink.” (Herb D)
“Best app I’ve ever downloaded. Professional, easy to use, intuitive.” (Eddie S)
DejaOffice is mentioned on CNBC, AndroidCentral, AndroidForums, DroidForums, SkyMall and many other places!
Smartphones aren’t very smart when it comes to business functionality. DejaOffice changes that by adding business features similar to BlackBerry and Palm Treo. From color-coded categories, linking contacts to appointments and tasks, advanced view, sort and search options, DejaOffice gives you business features not found in Android devices.
• Holds more than 50,000 records
• Built to mirror Outlook contacts, Outlook calendar, Outlook tasks, and Outlook notes
• Advanced contacts sort (first name, last name, company name, categories)
• Category manager with colors
• 5 calendar views (day, week, month, year, list)
• Multiple task styles (GTD, Franklin Covey, TBYL, Outlook-style, Palm-style)
• Daily agenda widget (your appointments and tasks in one view)
• Calendar and task alarms
• Set advanced calendar recurrence patterns
• Link contacts to calendar events
• Group contacts by city, company, postal code
• Private records (password-protected)
• Custom fields
• Contact photos
• Global search across all CRM data
• Full database encryption
• History log for every contact record + Selectable font sizes
• Guided wizard for quick setup • Set Android home screen shortcuts to individual DejaOffice apps
• Dual-pane viewing options for Android Tablets. Better productivity and optimal use of screen space.
• Integrates with built-in Android Contacts, Calendar, Dialer, Maps, Email, SMS, Browser
• Language options: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (China) and Chinese (Taiwan).
• Works with all Android devices including Galaxy series, DROID series, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony and others
We chose to gather our forces under a common banner to better meet the strong demand of customers and prospects of Salesforce for efficient, innovative and complementary solutions to Salesforce’s applications.
Our mission is to highlight and create synergies between partners of Salesforce to sustainably support the digital transformation of companies.
We wish you a good discovery - do not hesitate to contact us directly.
SpeedyData is data quality with human touch: traditional data quality software relies on computer-automated tasks to improve data quality. SpeedyData, instead, uses only human “intelligence / touch” to do that.
Note: You need a Salesforce.com license in order to use SpeedyData
Mobile access to your Fuel Outlook™ data on your phone. Get real-time Fuel Price Predictions and Prediction Graphs anywhere.