Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
A joint solution between Good and Salesforce.com, Good for Salesforce1 combines the Salesforce CRM experience with Good Technology’s leading mobile security capabilities, highly-trusted by over half of the Fortune 100 including the world’s leading banks and federal agencies. With Good for Salesforce1, mobile users can securely send email via Good for Enterprise, access websites via Good Access, and exchange files with other Good secured apps. IT can centrally manage Good for Salesforce1 distribution and policies.
• Provides a Salesforce1 mobile experience
• Integrates Good Dynamics app container to separate corporate data from personal data, protecting user privacy
• Email links launch Good for Enterprise “compose”
• Web links launch Good Access “secure browser”
• Central policy management from Good Control server
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Good for Salesforce1. The Good for Salesforce1 app will not operate without the necessary back-end software.
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
Landix Flex is the result of more than 13 years of Landix’s experience in mobility and sales force. It helps your company gain more agility in information exchange between internal areas and the sales force team, and consequently improves the service and productivity of sales forces. Landix Flex is the best way to reduce request’s mistakes and, mainly, reduce costs.
Such efficiency makes your sales team negotiations more highly qualified, increasing the fidelity of your customers.
Check out some functionalities of Landix Flex:
• Messaging (sms and mms) between salespeople and the administrative staff
• Various business rules for prices, discounts, bonus and exchanges
• Reports for the seller and supervisor to follow the day-to-day work
• Follow-up of client’s financial situation, sales history, notes overdue or yet to fall,
• Goals management
• Discount and increase control
• Visits schedule
• Supervisor's module
• Integration with Google Maps to show the visit’s sequence by each seller.
And much more!!! Download now and try it!!!!!
Visit our website (http://www.landix.com.br/) or contact us (+55 34 3230-7200 and firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information and schedule a presentation.