Now you can experience all of Salesforce on your mobile device with the new Salesforce1 Mobile App:
• Create custom Publisher actions to take action from anywhere
• Receive notifications for posts and approvals that need your attention
• Access your custom list views
• Get an immediate view of your day in the new "Today" app
• View a brand new user interface for records, people, and groups
• Choose from a variety of mobile-optimized AppExchange apps to install
• Access all your custom objects and apps through the navigation menu
• Bring Visualforce pages and components into the navigation menu and onto records
Early access to beta builds:
For early access to beta versions of the app before they are made generally available here, you can sign up for our Early Access Program here by joining this Google+ Community:
Once you join and we approve you (which takes up to 48 hours), you can click “Join the Beta” and Google Play will provide you the update to the app.
The latest version of Salesforce1 requires devices with Android OS 4.2 (Jelly Bean) or later. Devices with Android OS 4.1 or earlier will receive Chatter Mobile 3.4
Salesforce Classic is built on our classic user interface which does not include Chatter or other recent enhancements.
Salesforce Classic gives you access to your Salesforce information on your Android device. Choose between:
FREE VERSION (also referred to as Mobile Lite)
Free for ALL salesforce.com customers (all license types).
- Access standard CRM data from your device
- Have your Salesforce Admin enable Mobile Lite for your organization
Requires Performance Edition, Unlimited Edition, or add-on mobile license
- Customizable with mobile access to custom objects and configurations
Salesforce Classic supports touchscreen devices running Android 2.2.x through 4.3 when installed via the Google Play Store.
Salesforce Classic device support is based primarily on operating system version. Carrier / model / OS combinations are not individually certified. It may be possible for newer devices with unsupported operating systems to download and install the Salesforce Classic application, but they should not be considered supported configurations until the operating system version is listed as officially supported.
Nomalys is the most disruptive mobile application which allows you to access, browse and manage all your information from your IT system, quickly, intuitively and efficiently on your iPhone or iPad.
Contacts, opportunities, reports.... Nomalys queries, channels, selects and analyzes all of your data in real time to provide a 360° vision of your customers!
Suitable for all trades (Sales, Purchasing, HR, Marketing, …) Nomalys gives access to the whole information system in real-time (CRM, ERP, BI, GED, …).
Boost the efficiency and responsiveness of your teams through the power of Nomalys!
Use it, Love it, Share it!
A joint solution between Good and Salesforce.com, Good for Salesforce1 combines the Salesforce CRM experience with Good Technology’s leading mobile security capabilities, highly-trusted by over half of the Fortune 100 including the world’s leading banks and federal agencies. With Good for Salesforce1, mobile users can securely send email via Good for Enterprise, access websites via Good Access, and exchange files with other Good secured apps. IT can centrally manage Good for Salesforce1 distribution and policies.
• Provides a Salesforce1 mobile experience
• Integrates Good Dynamics app container to separate corporate data from personal data, protecting user privacy
• Email links launch Good for Enterprise “compose”
• Web links launch Good Access “secure browser”
• Central policy management from Good Control server
IMPORTANT: Please contact your IT administrator before installing Good for Salesforce1. The Good for Salesforce1 app will not operate without the necessary back-end software.