Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
Samsung Galaxy Alpha
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
and other Samsung Galaxy devices with UPSM built-in
UPSM Manager or Ultra Power Saving Mode Manager is an app that allows to easily add more apps that support ultra power saving mode (UPSM). UPSM is a feature of some Samsung Galaxy devices like the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4, etc. but it only supports a limited number of apps. This app serves to add more supported apps with ease.
This app only works on the mentioned compatible devices and requires root access which means your device must be rooted. Please note that this app only adds selected apps to the list which is read by the UPSM framework and has nothing to do with how the ultra power saving mode feature works. It may be possible that some apps does not work in UPSM or may have some issues working in UPSM so please know that this app has nothing to do with that.
Please do not make a one star rating just because the app does not seem to work on your device. It would be better if you email me your issues or problems with the app so I can try to help you solve the issue or help you understand how the app works.
This App saves your battery by disconnecting an Internet connection while in sleep mode.
"iBattery" got more positive reviews in Japan than "JuiceDefender", because it doesn't just disconnect from the Internet, but also ends all the running Apps.
Furthermore, at a chosen battery level phone can be automatically switched to Flight Mode, making you chances of running out of battery even lower. (This feature is available on Android 4.1 and earlier.)
＊Power-saving experiments were conducted on Galaxy S3.
If you phone's coverage is unstable you'll be able to save even more battery power!
◎Cautions and other info
・"iBattery" disconnects your phone from the Internet while in sleep mode.
・You can turn it ON-OFF in the Notifications.
・Re-connection speed depends on your device.
・On some devices it is impossible to re-establish Internet connection after screen turns on.
・There are no ads.
◎iBattery introductions by media in Japan.
and many others …
You can unlock premium features with in-app purchases like enabling periodically sync from X to X minutes so you don't miss any important notification.
More premium features will be added soon!!!
The XDA-Forum thread relating to the Xposed Note3 Ultra Power Saving Mode module is on the following link:
Please visit the link above for more info about the xposed module and for what this unlock key app is intended for.
WARNING: Please do not buy it if you do not know what it is intended for or if you do not know what xposed framework is or if you are not able to make the xposed module work on your device. You have been warned.
5 in 1 Toolbox Mix App! – One-Tap Optimizer including Memory Cleaner, Junk Cleaner, Task Killer, Functions Controller. Charging Mode - Track your phone remaining time. App Consumption Tracker - See which application consumes the battery the most. Deep Sleep Mode - Configure your custom saving mode with one-tap! And Super Easy Widget. 5 Features but it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget, become a master of Android Battery Saver & Power Doctor!
* POWER FEATURES *
★---1. One-Tap Optimizer (functions as Memory Cleaner/Junk Cleaner/Task Killer)---★
✓ Cleans up Memory, Kills tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save battery!
✓ Indicates how many hours you can save with one-tap. Defend your phone from draining!
★---2. Sleep Mode Battery Saver---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to save battery!
★---3. App Consumption Tracker / Uninstaller---★
✓ Tracks and shows you which app drains & save battery life at certain level
✓ Choose the app that drains the most and Uninstall/or/Force Stop to save time!
★---4. Remaining Time Tracker---★
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Life level in percent (%) at status bar.
★---5. Power Doctor Widget---★
✓ Access your Battery Saver Function from Home screen Widget
Disclaimer : Results on saving may vary. The numbers 2x-4x on the screenshot, app detail is a result of our various tests and we believe we can deliver good result to you as well, but the battery length is affected by many factors such as screen size, running applications, battery's usage in years etc. Please contact us if you don't feel the difference, we'll look in to it.
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it's easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say "Ok Google" - when you're on your home screen, just say "Ok Google" to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE ASKING OR RATING!
In SOME* smartphones with AMOLED screen (such as Samsung Galaxy S4) black pixel = turned off pixel.(* - SOME means SOME, NOT EVERY. If this app doesn't work on yours, just ignore it, you don't have to rate my work with 1 star...)
I've always been irritated because of the fact that our batteries aren't too great, but phone producers still produce their phones with hiper-resolution, which practically we cannot even see.I have invented something, that later I turned to real app.
I called it Pixel Battery Saver Booster, because it displays some kind of totally black mesh on the screen (you can change its density), so at least half of the pixels (or more) are turned off (so the screen consumes less energy!), while you are still able to read anything on your screen.
If you still don't understand, just take a look at the screenshots.
• What do I need this for?- Imagine this situation - your battery level is really low, but you have to search for something important on the Internet. Making the brightness lower often isn't enough. That's when you would need my app - to turn off some count of pixels.
• There are lots of apps that dim the screen... Is this one different?- This app works different. It doesn't overlay your screen with transparent image (but there is such option in premium version if you need it too). It overlays your screen with totally black mesh, which makes some count of pixels off, to prevent them from consuming battery.
• Do I really need AMOLED screen?- The best results you can get right with AMOLED screen, where black pixel means turned off pixel. However, even in other type screens black pixels are saving some battery, so it's just worth to check.
• In battery stats I can see that this app consumes a lot of energy. Why?- Don't look at the stats, look at the real battery consumption. Probably, Android Battery Stats app "thinks", that this app display an image on the screen all the time, because of what it shows an information about consuming energy. In fact, this app turns OFF the pixels (in AMOLED screens with this function), so it SAVES that energy, not consumes.
Dont take our word for it see what media is saying about us :
• When the mesh is on, I am unable to install apps (Install button is disabled)- That's because of the Android Security. In premium version of Pixel Battery Saver I added an option to bypass this protection. In this free version you can simply turn off the app (by clicking "Turn off" button in Settings window) before installing any app and then turn on it again.
• This would be great if the app would be able to turn on the mesh automatically on specific battery level (f.e. when battery level is low), can you make it?- I've already added this function (and many other) in the next version of the app, which is not published yet, so stay tuned! :)
• Where's the premium version of PBS?- I've already developed the next version with many more cool features, but, unfortunately, for now I can't publish paid apps due to the law in my country. I'm thinking how to make it possible...
• This app doesn't work on my phone! It sucks!- As I said, this app cannot work on every single device. Just report this fact to me via e-mail, you don't have to rate this app with 1 star.
* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight always works - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please do not leave bad rating, as this is not helping this flashlight app to get better! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to email@example.com
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
The alarm is completely original voice!!
Try stopping alarms by three count.
- Sanshiro Takagi
- Danshoku Dieno
- Kota Ibushi
When you tap [Fall Tap], alarm stop by three count.
Two minutes after the alarm sounds again, when you tap the [Snooze].