"Japanese Food Dictionary" collects hundred of Japanese food, provide the translation and picture. (Full version provide pronunciation)
You can use this App offline, network access is not required.
- find the food by restaurant
- find the food by food category
- search by Japanese keyword (Japanese input is included)
- search by English keyword
* add the food to the order list, (call the waiter), in “My order list”, play the Japanese pronunciation, which can help you ordering food easily.
(* only available in Full version)
* Permission required:
[Full network access] - For the "Download HD food photo" function
[Modifiy/delete SD card contents] - For the "Download HD food photo" function
Keyword: Japan, Japanese, food, drink, dictionary, collection, translate, guide, list ,order, menu, dish, restaurant, reference, travel japan, japan vacation
Get around guides, phrase lists, warnings how to stay safe and healthy, restaurants and hotel recommendations, local costs and taxes, road rules and a variety of other info are carefully stored in one app.
• USE OFFLINE. Save money on roaming fees and refer to the articles even if you are offline and cellular data is not available.
• DISCOVER ARTICLES RELATIVE TO YOUR LOCATION. Switch between country, region, city, travel topic articles recommended for your travel destination and current location. Japan travel guide contains around 670 articles covering the whole country.
• GET RELIABLE INFO. All info comes from wikivoyage project, which is constantly updated by adventurous travelers and aspiring writers. Articles are vividly illustrated with more than 1060 wellchosen pictures and images.
• VIEW ON THE MAP. GuideWithMe is based on map data, provided by MAPS.ME, offline maps app. An option to view the place on offline map is offered.
We are waiting for any advice and feedback about GuideWithMe app. This will help to suit GuideWithMe app to your expectations and tastes.
Your reviews and ratings are always welcome. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a feedback in Google Play review section.
Check out our travel guides:
Google +: http://plus.google.com/+Guidewithme/
Enjoy your travels!
IMPORTANT: currently the app is available only in the English language.
Connect to all free Wi-Fi spots in Japan free of charge!
An app that is simple to use, and once registered, you will have free access to Wi-Fi spots offered by the operators listed below.
Indispensable for visitors to Japan wanting to connect to Wi-Fi spots.
Coverage provided in the following areas.
Shopping: Seven & i Holdings Group, Mori Building Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd., BIGFUN Heiwajima, Premium Outlets, MATSUYA GINZA, HARAJUKU QUEST, pacela, Fukuoka PARCO, First Avenue Tokyo Station,AEONMALL,S-PAL Sendai,AQUA CiTY ODAIBA
Airports: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport ,Osaka International Airport, Naha Airport, Sendai Airport, Ariake Saga Airport, New Chitose Airport, Kagoshima airport, ANA LOUNGE
Train: JR East, JR Central ,Sapporo City Subway, Tokyo Metro, Toei Bus
Cities and areas: Fukuoka City, Okinawa City, Tokyo Marunouchi area, etc. (Mitsubishi Estate Co.) ,Hiroshima City, Osaka Tourism Bureau, Tsushima City, Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Center, KUMAMOTO Pref., Kanazawa City, DoSPOT, Hikari Station
Others: NISSAN GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS GALLERY, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe, SEIBU DOME
* Additional coverage areas planned for future.
Wi-Fi coverage area
This application is provided free of charge with the cooperation of providers within their respective Wi-Fi areas.
3G/LTE Connection fees are borne by the customer.
Free Wi-Fi wireless connections are not encrypted.
-Simply speak into your smartphone and Jspeak will translate from your language to Japanese and vice versa.
-Converse with Japanese people even if you don't know the language to make the most of your time in Japan.
Automatic voice translation
►Simply speak into your smartphone in your native language and Jspeak will automatically translate what you say into spoken Japanese. It will also translate from Japanese back to your language, so you can have a conversation even if you don't understand Japanese.
►Containsover 700 commonly-used phrases for travel, shopping,sightseeing and more, arranged by category for easy searching. The phrasebook is useful in noisy surroundings where voice recognition may be difficult, or in preparation for a conversation.
※Users wishing to utilize the translation function can choose between 1-week and 1-month service fee to match their frequency of use.
Note: Service fee will vary by country or region.
Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai (10 languages)
Note: Some regional pronunciations or dialects may not be recognized, even for supported languages.
Android™ smartphones (running Android™ OS 4.0–4.4)
•Available storage capacity of approximately 20MB is required on either the phone or external storage to install the Jspeak app. Installation or normal operation may not be possible if not enough storage is available.
•This app may not operate properly or be usable with some phone models, OS versions, or mobile phone carriers.
Data charges will be incurred to download, update, or use the Jspeak app (except when used on Wi-Fi).
For Jspeak to send the customer's spoken words as data to a server, or receive translation output, the customer must have a valid contract for data service with his or her mobile phone carrier. Data charges will vary according to usage of the service, but a flat rate data plan is strongly recommended.
Using Jspeak on international roaming will incur international roaming charges. (For details on international roaming charges, please check with your mobile phone carrier.)
When a new version of the Jspeak app becomes available, some or all of the functioning of Jspeak may stop working until the app is updated.
The time required for the translation to appear may vary according to the amount of data traffic on the network or server.
The Jspeak service involves the use of translation technology, voice recognition technology, and language processing technology. Please be aware that NTT DOCOMO is unable to guarantee the accuracy of these technologies. Voice recognition accuracy is affected by the distance from the smartphone when speaking and also by the volume of the spoken voice. To improve recognition accuracy, speak clearly in as quiet an environment as possible.
Jspeak is a service provided by NTT DOCOMO, INC.
Jspeak may not function at times due to system maintenance. Also, service content, features, provisions, and term of use are subject to change without prior notice. This application is a service provided by NTT DOCOMO, INC., and is not related to any of the company's local affiliates or businesses.
Android, Google Play, and Google are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Jspeak and Hanashite Hon’yaku are trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.
But it also is a source of constantly updated, highly original media such as shopping tips, informational videos, columns and articles of the type listed below.
You can check the app for shopping tips covering trendy products in Japan, discounted services, items recommended by celebrities and more.
First-time visitors to Japan can rest easy. We will tell you all about how to use public transportation, the proper manners and how to find Wi-Fi in our easy-to-understand videos. Information on tourist destinations is also updated as necessary.
Information that may be difficult to understand in text is clear when presented in a video.
Through fresh articles and columns, we'll let you know about the parts of Japan's traditional culture you can enjoy in your own country.
If you read the updated articles on a daily basis, you'll be a Japan expert before you know it.
Content saved to your bookmarks is viewable offline.
This is a feature only available with the app and not with the website.
If you bookmark the daily articles you like while in your own country, you can turn the app into a guidebook more useful than any magazine during your trip to Japan.
There are many other functions unique to this app.
By all means, give the free Good Luck Trip Japan App a try.
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
Our Japan offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Japan road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and more detailed area around the cities: Tokyo, Osaka, Fukushima, Kobe, Nagoya, Hiroshima, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Kōbe, Yokohama, Sendai, Kawasaki, Saitama.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, fast food, gas stations)
11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region (like Jakarta or Bali) to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Japan Listeni/dʒəˈpæn/ (Japanese: 日本 Nippon or Nihon; formally 日本国 About this sound Nippon-koku or Nihon-koku, literally "[the] State of Japan") is an island nation in East Asia. Located in the Pacific Ocean, it lies to the east of the Sea of Japan, China, North Korea, South Korea and Russia, stretching from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south. The characters that make up Japan's name mean "sun-origin", which is why Japan is sometimes referred to as the "Land of the Rising Sun".
Japan is an archipelago of 6,852 islands. The four largest islands are Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Shikoku, which together comprise about ninety-seven percent of Japan's land area. Japan has the world's tenth-largest population, with over 126 million people. Honshū's Greater Tokyo Area, which includes the de facto capital city of Tokyo and several surrounding prefectures, is the largest metropolitan area in the world, with over 30 million residents.
This application is Japan tourist spots and events Only.
Japan travel sites, "Jalan net" app for Android.
Attraction information about more than 14 million nationwide, the subject can be viewed as many as 180,000, and events information about 30,000.
"Jalan Kankou Guide" app, offers the following features.
- You can find current events.
- You can find tourist spots and events.
- You can find events with appointed date.
- You can record tourist spots and events in your local calendar.
- You can find tourist spots and events near tourist attractions.
- You can find accommodations near tourist attractions.
※ You need "Jalan" ver1.0.2 or higher is required.
- You can bookmark your favorite tourist spots and events.
keywords:japan, japan tourist guide, tourist spot, travel,guide, jalan, trip, travel
*Overview of app:
- A complete rail and subway map of the Tokyo area
- Transit search
- Offline Wi-Fi spot search
- Maps and spot information
- All-in-one route search
- Train Service Status / Alternative Route Search
- Issue free 14 day ID/PASS for NTT FREE Wi-Fi (from outside of Japan)
[FREE] Transit search
- Covers all local and express trains, subways, and bullet trains in Japan, including Japan Rail (JR) and Tokyo Metro (subway)
- Search directly from a zoomable interactive map of the Tokyo area
- Save up to 5 recent routes. Details of the routes can be seen even while offline.
[FREE] Offline Wi-Fi hotspot locator
- You can find over 50,000 free Wi-Fi spots operated by NTT FREE Wi-Fi, FREESPOT, Starbucks, JR-West Free Wi-Fi and Osaka Free Wi-Fi. The spots can be searched offline
- AR mode will tell you the approximate distance and direction to the Wi-Fi spot
- Issue a free 14 day ID/PASS for NTT FREE Wi-Fi (from outside of Japan)
[FREE] Maps and spot information
- Locate your current position on the map using GPS
- Look for places to visit across Japan from a database of four million points-of-interest in English
- A list of attractive must-see sightseeing spots around Tokyo, including Asakusa, Roppongi, Akihabara, Tsukiji, Ginza, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Harajuku, Ueno, Ebisu and Mt. Fuji is available
[PAID] All-in-one route search
- Provides door-to-door directions and suggests the best mode of transportation for the journey
- Covers all public transportation modes (train, subway, bus, airplane, taxis and ferries)
- For train routes, the app will suggest the most convenient car number for transit and provide platform information. For taxis, it will give a price estimate.
- Turn-by-turn GPS pedestrian navigation available for walking routes
- Train station list
- Save up to 50 recent routes. Details of the routes can be seen even while offline.
[PAID] Train Service Status / Alternative Route Search
- If there is a delay on a train line that is suggested in the route, a notification will alert you. Alternative routes can also be searched where available.
To use full features of the app, please purchase the 7 days or 30 days ticket via In-App-Payments.
With a device running Android OS 4.0 or later, set the following items in "Developer options" initial configuration to operate our app properly.
- Force GPU rendering
- Do not keep activities
- Background process limit
- Show all ANRs
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Japan
★ Parents educating their kids about Japan
★ Individuals interested in learning about Japan
★ Japan fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Japan
Sample Japan country fact:
"Approximately 85% of Japanese people have never tasted turkey."
1), Once open this application, the tourist spots around you will displayed on the map immediately.
2), The data of 2019 tourist spots which have the highest evaluation in Japan are bundled with this application, you can find them freely without internet environment.
3), With the help from the Web Service of Yahoo! Japan, I also can find the nearby information of a tourist spot such as weather, gourmet, hotel, taxi, and so on. (Online is a must)
4), You add a comment about a tourist spot, or read comment from others.
5), It is not necessary to access internet for using map or displaying the current location information.
1) National Land Numerical Information (tourist resources) provided by Japanese government.
1) You can not use all functions in this application without internet environment, only the basic functions are available.
2) We take no responsibility for any results that come from using this application.
3) Please use it for only reference.
Learn Japanese PRO is a paid app. If you want to try the free version please search for Learn Japanese Codegent on the store.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* 900+ phrases in 18 categories
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in Japan Travel, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya;
★ Discover the nightlife of Japan Travel! Bars, pubs & disco's in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nagoya;
★ Book hotels in Japan Travel directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of Japan Travel;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
LangLearner Lessons allows people from every level to learn the most important things for getting by in the Japanese language (japonés, japonês, japones, japonais, Japanisch,日本, 日本語, 일본어, японский), Japan travel, reading anime, and learning japanese characters.
Our multimedia flashcards and phrasebook allow you to see and hear each word and phrase that you are learning and include pictures, text, and correct audio pronunciation. Learn how to read and how to talk. Repeat and review the lessons and individual words as much as you want until you've fully mastered the material. Take language classes on the go with LangLearner your phonetic tutor!
Good for all learning levels and education backgrounds including adults, children, beginners, and advanced. Our lessons are perfect for kids learning a second language, people preparing for a trip, introductory courses, seminars, class supplements, and general education.
Our flash card lessons are prepared in different modules and subject matter and can be used in kindergarten, elementary school, home schooling, college, university, and adult language courses. Our modules intuitive teach you new language skills and allow you to master verbs and grammar rules in context and via immersion. As a result, this modern language theory method of teaching provides accelerated course study and introductory foreign language curriculum.
Our lessons are also structured to work with any learning style (auditory / listening / phonics, visual, and experimental).
Increase your vocabulary using our cards with 32 lists of new words using our state of the art picture dictionary and thesaurus. So easy to use that even a baby can even learn a new language. Soon you will be speaking like a native and be able to communicate, talk, and translate like a professional! We worked hard to make learning a new language as easy as learning your first numbers and letters of the alphabet! 123 ABC!
Download our study guide now and soon you'll be ready to put your Japanese knowledge into practice during your first trip to Japan, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kyoto, Yokohama, Kobe, or Fukuoka! And be prepared to speak with Godzilla or your favorite anime character!
Already have a language app or a dictionary from berlitz, babbel, codegent, busuu, yoshihiro, brak, naver, holfeld, nubee, or human japanese? Then try this free application from LangLearner. We're positive you won't regret the download!
No internet connection is required after download, so you can study on the go!
Ads-free version! 6 lessons (20MB of content).
Use flash cards to learn hiragana, romaji, stroke order and even basic vocabulary !
You can hide/show parts of the card you want to test yourself while learning.
Also, exercices and a whiteboard to start writing by yourself !
With this fantastic app many doubts will be resolved and you'll find the information in many places you visit in Japan.
The stunning districts of Tokyo, Japanese food, top attractions, indicative itineraries to plan your holiday around the country, trivia, Japan Rail Pass, museums, curios ...
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Tourist Info | Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Religion | Geography | Climate | Economy
2. Maps: Central Attractions | Imperial Palace | Japan | Districts: Shibuya | Ueno | Odaiba
2.1 Transportation Maps: Subway | Toei | Expressway | JR Yamanote Line
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Subway | Tokyo Station | Railways | Shinkansen | Shuto Expressway
4. By Area: Districts | Get Out
5. Attractions: Top 10 | See & Do | Buy | Itineraries | Buildings & Structures | Temples & Shrines | Parks & Gardens | Scenic Views | Hot Springs/Spa
6. Culture: Museums | Theater | Events | Sports
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
sizes from most of the country.
+ One-piece dress
+ Baby clothes