my meditation helper
"Master your mind with everyday practice!"
ZenTime is an easy-to-use timer app designed to help your daily meditation practice.
★ Lite version
This is a LITE version with the core functionality of ZenTime. No advertisement. No expiration. Please enjoy.
★ Key features
Can create multiple presets
.with six different ringtones
.with time interval
Tag: "msurf lab", msurflab, timer, meditation, "zen timer", yoga, zen, helper, "insight timer", "meditation helper", zazen, "mindfulness bell", buddhist, mtimer, m.timer, "meditation timer", zentime
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya...)
- Silent Meditation (Silence for Breathe Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
Put the iPhone on your lap, let's challenge the mediation for 30 seconds.
Robo's eyes will move to match the subtle movement that is detected by the motion sensor.
Seat back and relax. Do zazen!
If you wonder where the "menu button" is: it is the three little dots in the corner of the screen, next to the "back", "home" and "switch apps" button.
★★★★★ - "Five stars, this is a great app!"
This App is a combination Meditation Timer and Mindfulness Bell.
Features of the Meditation Timer are:
- Start delay
- 5 min adjustable timer up to 24 hours (prefer set start time and end time).
- Incremental timer feature in 1 minute intervals.
- 4 unique chimes and bell sounds.
- Program to 5, 15, 30, and 60 minute intervals.
- Program to come on at a specific time of the day.
- Random setting with option to set number of random rings per hour.
Hi, my name is Sicco Rood, and am committed to continue to add features and improve this app, using your feedback. Buy now and get free upgrades for life. Please let me know in the review how the app is helping you!
Join us on Facebook: http://bit.ly/aKpiad
App Website: http://ZazenSuite.com
It is very simple and intuitive, with a minimalistid design.
Just sit down, and let your device do the rest.
It will play the sound of a tibetan bowl at the start and end of each Za-Zen (meditation), even though this can be very easily disabled, if you own your own bowl, or just don't wish to hear anything (the vibrator will be used for notification).
This app will keep a meditation record with a few very simple ways to describe your experience. This information is only for you; absolutely private, and won't be send anywhere. No Internet access is required.
During meditation, you can choose to mute phone calls, enter airplane mode or keep the screen active. The app will restore the state automatically at the end of the meditation.
Zen is not about reading or talking, but acting. Just do. Zen Do.
This app is absolutely free.
Insight Timer gives you this and much more. It's simple enough to get started with just a few taps, yet powerful enough to handle the most sophisticated mediation routines with advanced features such as interval bells, presets and a meditation journal.
With the Insight Connect feature, you can join a global meditation community - seeing at a glance people around the world who are meditating with you - including your friends. There are over 100 groups for various types of practice, making it easy to connect with others who share your spiritual path.
Insight Timer is the world's most popular meditation timer app. Insight Timer has been featured in US News & World Report, Forbes Magazine, Men's Journal Magazine, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and O, The Oprah Magazine.
* * * * * * * * * *
- NEW: Now with guided meditations (Android 3.1+)
- You'll love our bells! Recorded with high quality digital audio equipment at a famous meditation center, these new bell samples are amazing. Crystal clear with extra long fade outs. They sound great with the built-in speaker, but to get the full effect, try using headphones or external speakers.
- Choose from seven different bells of varying size and metal compositions - from bright and clean to deep and complex with lovely overtones. A wood block sound is also included.
- Bells can be configured to ring at the start, the end, and at specified times during your session. Each bell can be set to ring once, twice or three times. The delay between strikes is configurable from 1 to 20 seconds.
- Powerful logging and statistics features allow you to track your progress over time. Multiple charts, a complete session log and helpful statistics give you a complete picture of how your practice is evolving.
- Presets allow you to save an unlimited number of configurations and assign names to them. If you have multiple meditation routines (such as Morning and Evening), this makes it easy to switch between them without any configuration changes.
- You may set a background image from your own photo album. While the timer is running, your image is shown full screen. Optionally, the time display and controls can be hidden so that they are shown only when the image is tapped.
- Meditation Journal: You may enter notes about each session when the timer ends - a practice that many people find to be helpful and therapeutic. Your journal entries can be exported via an email attachment. Journal access may be password protected to ensure privacy.
- Insight Timer is geared toward meditation, but it also works great for yoga, Reiki, exercise or any other activity that you wish to time.
- Pause and resume your timer session.
- Optionally vibrate with or instead of bells.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
This "Deluxe" version has the same functionality as the free Insight Timer + the upgrade so if you've already upgraded your free app, please do not purchase this app.
In this application we try to emphasize highly effective traditional Buddhist meditation techniques which are practiced by Shaolin monks in China in order to achieve peacefulness of mind, improve health and quality of life, reduce stress, understand yourself and people around you better, improve focus and learn to accumulate internal energy (Qi).
Some of the techniques described in the app contain ancient secrets that haven't been revealed to public until the last 2-3 decades.
This app features a simple and intuitive interface with beautiful natural sound effects of recorded traditional Chinese instruments used by Buddhist monks during meditation as well as a unique effective meditation method with a burning candle.
The configurability of the app makes it easy to be used for a variety of meditation methods, and our detailed in-depth instructions will allow you to bypass guided meditation altogether and start practicing techniques that have proven to be extremely effective for thousands of years of Buddhist tradition and in modern world.
An important and unique feature of this app is the ability to track your progress of silent meditation over the years of practice and inspire your continuous personal growth.
Instructional guide covers the following aspects in great detail:
- sensory input
- your goals, step by step
- achieving inner silence
- several techniques, from a beginning to a more advanced stage
Advanced techniques include Qi energy cultivation and accumulation, Qi energy circulation accompanied by energy flow charts.
These techniques, when practiced regularly, will increase your overall energy level, improve your health, slow down your aging, improve your performance in sports and martial arts and reduce or eliminate your stress.
It is said that a true Qigong Master breathes only five times per minute. You too can breath like a Qigong Master, but without the need to count the seconds between each interval.
Designed for deep meditation, enhanced focus and anti-stress, the Zen Breath Meditation is here to help you practice breathwork easily and effortlessly, by reminding you of when to breathe in and out. The first level, Level 1 - at five seconds interval, and the last level, Level 5 - at twelve seconds interval. Now with a timer!
Be it through sound audio, vibrating or blinking in a dark room, the Zen Breath Meditation alarm system will remind you of when it is time to inhale and exhale your breath.
Try breathing with your navel and always remember to exhale properly by using your stomach muscles to press all of the old and used air - out of your system. That way you only get fresh oxygen on each inhaling breath.
Level 1 and 2 out of all five levels; is free. Support us and get all the levels, and be sure to look out for possible future updates.
You will be amazed at how calm you will feel after only a few minutes or even instantly of practicing deep long breaths. Try it, and enjoy!
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
NEW: Record your own lullaby
NEW: Material design
Why is my baby crying?
Your baby is fed, has a clean nappy, no issues with colic, you were playing with your baby but still it is crying? The baby is probably too tired, but at the same time unable to fall asleep by itself. This is a common situation of newborns and a situation when Sleep Baby Instant can help the most.
Sleep Baby Instant helps your baby to fall asleep using classic monotonous low frequency sounds proven to be effective by generations of parents:
Such sounds include:
• Washing machine
• Vacuum cleaner
• Sea and stream...
From practical experience, we have learned that such sounds are more effective as a lullaby than tones, music or sing.
To start using Sleep Baby Instant put your phone to a hearing distance from your baby, choose one of the available sounds, set a timer and start the playback.
We do highly recommend not putting the phone closer to the baby than necessary and turning on airplane mode as well as muting alerts during the entire use of this app.
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Please install the main app 'Daily Yoga' before using this plugin:
Store link: http://m.onelink.me/f0de05de
★ Introduction ★
Meditation is one of the most crucial aspects to cultivate more peace and happiness in life. It is to build self-esteem and intuition, hear your truth, make wise, skillful choices, improve communication, increase creativity and productivity, and let go.
If you've tried meditation thinking it would be quiet and peaceful you have probably been surprised to discover that it is quite a challenge. In a Zen meditative practice you are taught to meditate often for hours at a time in a seated position with an emphasis on maintaining a fixed posture. Usually, one's posture slips as the meditation wears on and this is believed to adversely affect the meditation.
At the core of meditation is the goal to focus and eventually quiet your mind, thus freeing your awareness. As you progress, you will find that you can meditate anywhere and at any time, accessing an inner calm no matter what's going on around you. You will also find that you can better control your reactions to things as you become increasingly aware of your thoughts (letting go of anger, for example). But first, you have to learn to tame your mind and control your breathing.
「イベント情報ページ」では、指定日から一週間の間に開かれる京都の主要な寺社のイベント、手作り市 等がリストされるので、今どこで何をやっているか? が一覧で見れます。タップすればもちろん、開催場所に移動できます。
"Como Como" is a powerful Android application service which enables you to find your favorite restaurants and bars in Japan.
It currently contains more than 40,000 venues nation-wide.
The user-friendly interface would lead you to find your favorite
restaurants and bars efficiently.