Compatible Yamaha Digital Piano products
- CSP-170, CSP-150
- Silent Piano (SH2 / SC2)
- Trans Acoustic Piano (TA2)
- N3X, N1X, NU1X
- CLP-695GP, CLP-665GP, CLP-685, CLP-675, CLP-645, CLP-635
- YDP-184, YDP-164, YDP-144, YDP-S54, YDP-S34
- P-515, P-125, P-121, P-128
Please refer to the compatible Android device from below URL.
Smart Pianist lets you access the many features of your Yamaha digital piano with your Android device. This special app provides the most features when utilized with the revolutionary Clavinova CSP series digital pianos.
1. Learn to play your favorite songs right away with the exclusive Audio to Score function. When connected to the Clavinova CSP, the Audio to Score function automatically creates a piano accompaniment score from songs in your music library. *Audio to Score feature is exclusive to Clavinova CSP.
2. Smart Pianist makes selecting instrument Voices and changing settings quick and easy by turning your smart device into a touch-screen graphical interface for your digital piano.
3. With the app, you can play back song data such as Preset songs and commercially available songs. Not only can you enjoy playing back Songs, but you can also practice along with them as they’re playing back. The app shows the notation of hundreds built-in MIDI songs, and even you can enjoy additional songs for purchase from Yamaha MusicSoft (https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com).
Please be noted that the Android devices listed above link have been tested for compatibility with Smart Pianist, however Yamaha does not guarantee proper operation of such devices with Smart Pianist. Yamaha also takes no responsibility for any damage or inconvenience caused by The use of them.
*By sending your inquiry to the e-mail address below, Yamaha may use the information you provide and may forward it to any third party in Japan and even in other countries, so that Yamaha can answer your inquiry. Yamaha may keep your data as business record. You may refer the right on personal data such as right in EU and shall post inquiry again through the e-mail address when you find problem on your personal data.